Server DEV

OG_ZiMM's Avatar OG_ZiMM8/23/14 8:41 pm
1 emeralds 168 6
8/24/2014 5:32 pm
DawnFire Realms's Avatar DawnFire Realms
HELLO ALL!

I am a minecraft server developer with a lot of experience. I am currently looking for a DEV position on any server that needs one. I am free of charge and will help with anything anyone needs. I can setup any plugin needed to jumpstart your server. Very experienced with past experiences on servers such as monman11.com and mcwithercraft.org I CANT do custom coded plugins but I can have them made! Please feel free to contact me by leaving a comment below! SO AGAIN, IF ANYONE NEEDS A GREAT EXPERIENCED SERVER DEV FEEL FREE TO GET AHOLD OF ME!

THANK YOU!
OG_ZiMM
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DawnFire Realms
08/24/2014 5:32 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Grump
Check out http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/dawnfire-realms/ and our website http://dawnfirerealms.net/. If you're interested in joining us, first check out our server and play a bit. We have an amazing set of gameplay features, a large community and all mature senior staff. Our coding team is now working on a unique set of dedicated roleplay supporting plugins, and we may actually need additional coding capacity as our plans are ever bigger than our realizations.
If you're interested you can contact me or our chief coder Tekaa92 in-game, in pm on forum, on TS or skype.

Cheers,

AlteOgre
Head Admin of DFR
Shujin
08/23/2014 11:12 pm
Level 1 : New Network
add me on skype kenshujin

i have a project you might be interested in
OfficialDualGFX
08/23/2014 9:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Love ya <3