Server Giveaway! 1 Gig of RAM for a Month

Raptor12's Avatar Raptor125/31/13 11:53 am
1 emeralds 259 5
6/5/2013 8:47 am
macgarthur's Avatar macgarthur
Always wanted your own server? Here's your chance to win a professionally hosted server for a month. You'll get the easy to use multicraft panel that even has one click plugin installs! And as an added bonus you'll also get 1 month of starter web hosting!

Who are we and why would we give this away?

We run HavenCraft which was release yesterday (5/30/2013). It's off to an amazing start, however like all new servers it needs many more players. So we're offering a prize to get things started!

Great how do I enter?

Entering is as fun and easy as joining and playing on HavenCraft. After spending some time on the server post a comment here saying you want to enter.

After two weeks I'll select a random winner. Then I'll hop on the server and check to make sure you are a regular player and didn't just build a dirt house to get entered.

After that I'll announce the winner here and PM you the details on getting your server!

So what are you waiting for?

Join HavenCraft 66.71.249.26:25580
Our Server Page is here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/182 ... ty-unique/
Make sure to vote for us if you enjoy yourself!

Thanks, have a great day and good luck to you all!
Raptor12
Level 25 : Expert Ninja