Server Hiring Staff :)

_0blivionGates_'s Avatar _0blivionGates_7/13/14 6:34 pm
1 emeralds 235 5
7/13/2014 8:19 pm
ze2026's Avatar ze2026
Hello. I am a new server owner and my server needs staff.

My username is FlowerStudiosMC.
The Co-Owner is clyde723.

If you would like to become a staff memember please put a application in the comments. Copy and paste:

Type these questions:

Why would you like to be mod: (Answer)

What do you think the duties of a mod are?: (Answer)

Why should we accept you mod application?:

What is your In-Game Name?

What is your age?: (Don't lie)

Have you ever been banned?:

Have You ever been a mod?:

Have you ever abused/greifed using your powers?:

Anyway I hope I see some comments here. Thanks.

If I accept you I'll tell you the IP.

Oh and also, I need some builders.

Actualy i'll tell everyone who applys the IP ok? Thankyou!
_0blivionGates_
Level 37 : Artisan Pyro

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2014 8:19 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
In Game Name (IGN):Zeus2026
Age (13+ Limit*):14

Daily hours you can grant:8-11 hours

If you have used hacks:i have but that Was back when i Was 11 And i Was a noob at pvp.

What you can do to help us out:I can advertiste And help every player online,I am a great permissions/Bug fixer.By that it means that i can help fix bugs in kits,permissions,or plugins.I am a great community helper i love helping people in real life.I do alot of community service when i can but sometimes i do Minecraft community Service!I love helpin and i would love helping this great and awesome server!I am also taking some language classes so i can assist people and help them! Right now i know Spanish and English but i am Learning French/German so im ready to help out even more,I have worked with many servers and as i said i can fix alot of bugs,Ive fixed groupmanager bugs and permissionsex bugs ive also fixed the bug where the prefixes in chat dont appear,I also have a youtube account.I have 40 subscribers and im going to start doing a lets play in the legit factions server.The lets play should get alot of views and people online in this amazing server.I am also partnering with youtubers to make this huge channel so get ready for a massive player list Year!

Skype Name (If not known already):zeus21251

Staff history (Past ranks/Other servers):I have Been owner,CO-owner,mod,admin.helper,Head-Mod,,Head -admin,perms maker,kits maker.
I am Staff on:
Pixelmania
InfinityCraft
VendexPrison
SolidMineNetwork
AzuraNetwork
Etc.

Why do you think you should be staff:I think i should be staff because i am patient,smart,helpful,And i can do anything you tell me!I am a great helper as i said above and i love helping people,I am a very smart problem solving person and i can help in pretty much everything you ask me to do,I am great with permissions kits and setting up plugins so they work.!As i said ive also learned new languages and i am great at fixing bugs i am staff on those servers above and more i am experienced with bukkit,FTB,Technich and more!I am also very experienced with The consoles your host has and if i ever get console you can count on me not messsing this amazing server up.I am very trustworthy and i am learning how to make Applications for Phones Android/Ios/Windows 8 Phone i am also able to make games and i am one of the best in my coding game/App class!I am great at Making games so if you guys want a game to make you very popular i can make it,I can make it multiplayer,Singleplayer online and even make custom fonts and more with it!

Background information, about yourself:I have all pre-ap clases in School which are clases where you learn stuff one grade Higher than your grade.I have math,science,language arts,Computer Application[Which is coding games],Band,Social Studies all One Grade HIGHER! .I am one of the Pre-Ap students,You can only be Pre-Ap by getting a 5 or 4 in the fcat.I am also in A club that helps and does community service which will go in my hours for college .I am also a great speaker and a great speller i was close to win the spelling bee but I had an error which was very dissapointing but i still won the 2nd place trophy which wasnt to bad......I am also a great coder i have been on top of alot of contests and i am really great i am the top student/game maker in my class which is a big achievement since my class is full of great makers.I am really honored to be even posting this because I know not everyone gets accepted so i hope you liked this and if you didnt i wish you can consider me .I know i have 50% 50% chance of both and i know i can be accepted or not but i will keep playing this amazing server and keep trying all i can to finally reach your expectations.

Extra (More details, higher chance):I have alot of experience with most plugins of the servers you have And i am a great staff member that has played minecraft since alpha
07/13/2014 8:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lawlpotato
Why would you like to be mod:
I would like to be mod because I want to be a trusted player. I wanted to be a contributor to a community,and I've always wanted to help out players of all kinds. I'm as well a new server owner,and I would like to gain experience with moderating a server with a manageable community,as mine does not have a manageable one yet.

What do you think the duties of a mod are?:
A duty of a moderator is to keep a sharp eye on a server. Their job is like the police,punish misbehaving people,helping people out(for example,directions), and much more. A moderator also gives ideas out to the server in which he/she was promoted on. And finally,a moderator's duty is to never fail at his job.

Why should we accept you mod application?:

I have experience with logblock, and coreprotect(grief-rollback plugins). I also have experience with some commonly used plugins not limited to worldedit,worldguard, and essentials. I also have experience in dealing with many different types of players as well. I am very kind,I really hate it when someone gets buillied/pushed around on a server.

What is your In-Game Name?
My in game name is LOLPotato154.

What is your age?:
My age is 13. If you think I am too young,that's okay,but my friend who is about my age is extremely mature, and has moderated multiple servers.

Have you ever been banned?:
I have been tbanned for making 1x1 towers. At first(when I first read the server rules)I thought 1x1 towers were randomly placed blocks on the ground,and when I asked the moderator who banned me he showed me no proof of what happened and simply said,it's gone now. He continued to ban me for the same rule I was misunderstood the whole time,showing no proof. Months later an admin explained to me that a 1x1 towers were not randomly placed blocks on the ground,the were pillars that were only 1 block 1 wide. I then realized that they were the dirt I was placing under the trees. Other then that I had no issue with any other servers.

Have You ever been a mod?:
I have moderated my server for about a month so far. I have delt with all sorts of players.

Have you ever abused/greifed using your powers?:
Never have,never will. Yesterday,I demoted(and banned) a builder/moderator for destroying spawn and lying to me. As a matter of fact he greifed it so badly that even with coreprotect it was hard to recover it. I then(and have always) realized that betraying an Owner is a very bad thing and gives the Owner a lot of trouble.

Thank you for considering me,
lawlpotato.
07/13/2014 7:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Xmastime
Why would you like to be mod: (Answer) I would like to be mod on your server because I really like helping others out. It makes me feel good and I get to interact with new people every time. I really like to see servers grow with the players from the very beginning. I want to make sure that your server is a place where players feel safe and don't have to worry about problems like hacking and rule breakers.

What do you think the duties of a mod are?: (Answer) I have a pretty good understanding that mods or moderators are supposed to monitor the players actions on the server. They are supposed to make sure that when players need help with something, they get the help they need. They are supposed to correct the wrong doings of others and to make sure the players don't repeat the same wrong doing in the future. They are supposed to make sure that the server is a friendly environment for all, this includes welcoming all newcomers, and being open to conversations of all sorts with players.

Why should we accept your mod application?: I believe you should accept my application because I am a person who tries their best in everything they do. I am a friendly guy, but I will set people straight if I have to. I am as reasonable as I can be when it comes to situations regarding players, and I try to take their point of view into consideration as well. I like to have some fun now and then, but I know when to set jokes aside and when to put priorities first. I want to make this server as successful as it can be.

What is your In-Game Name? Xmastime

What is your age?: (Don't lie) I am 14.

Have you ever been banned?: The only times I have been banned were because of misunderstandings among me, and the person who banned me. When I was banned on a kit-pvp server, someone thought I was hacking, I explained to an admin that I had known for a while (Micah_A), that another admin had banned me. I was then unbanned because Micah had known me for a while and he knew I didn't hack. I was just good at pvp.

Have You ever been a mod?: Yes, on a few servers before but they closed down for some reason.

Have you ever abused/greifed using your powers?: No, I really feel bad for the people who are griefed. I never grief because I think that if I was that other person, would I want to be griefed by someone else? It would mean all of the hard work the people put in the server would have gone to waste. I don't want that to happen.

Thank you for reading,
Kyle
07/13/2014 6:45 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
CreeperOwnage
Why would you like to be mod: Because I would really like to offer my help to the server.

What do you think the duties of a mod are?: Well, at first a moderator keeps an eye on the server and keeps it in well balance. A moderator will always be helpful and respectful to all staff members and to all members. Moderators are strict in rules and should always follow them no matter what. They also help and solve problems like in player misbehaivior such as griefing, spamming, hacking, scamming, abusing, and all sorts of problems. Moderators do have a big and responsibility role in the server to maintain and check up on players.

Why should we accept you mod application?: I really enjoy playing Minecraft and I love being in positions in which I can help out other plays and give back to the community. This position would grant me the ability to do just that. It's always a fantastic experience whenever I get on a server and the community is extremely respectful and courteous towards one another. It definitely makes the experience far more enjoyable. This can only be provided by staff members and their dedication to maintaining these qualities in the server and with the players that join. We all join Minecraft servers to have a fun time, whether it be in survival/creative worlds, PVP, mini-games etc...and creating an experience in which anyone can have fun, regardless of age, is extremely important. I believe I am qualified to do just that.

What is your In-Game Name? coolminer427

What is your age?: (Don't lie) Iam 14

Have you ever been banned?: Nope

Have You ever been a mod?:I was a Moderator on a server called ParadiceCraft for I believe a year or so. It had a great, friendly community, and I was on it whenever I could be, and just helping out whenever I could, which I always really loved. It had a dedicated server with a great forum website as well. I was a forum Moderator as well as in game, so I managed to read the forums almost daily. Unfortunately, due to school and other duties, I had to step down from my role as Moderator.

I also have my own small Bukkit server which I use for just me and my friends mucking around and testing. I understand the requirements to be a Admin or Helper, so I think I would fit in well with the team.

Have you ever abused/greifed using your powers?: Never Happened Before and will never happen.

I hope you consider my app~!
07/13/2014 6:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Imnathananthony
Why would you like to be mod: (Answer) I would actually like to be a dev if you would or admin but i would like to be whatever you give me because as a staff member am very helpful and kind to players and I try to keep away the hackers at all costs. I always warn advertisers and spammers before they get kicked. Although, if I see a hacker and have proof (Screenshot, video, ect.), I will instantly ban them. I have no patience with hackers but try to be fair with everyone else finding hackers is honestly one of the easy things i can do.

What do you think the duties of a mod are?: (Answer) First off being protect the server from things such as hackers Ddos attempts and many more things that are out there

Why should we accept you mod application?: try to make your server look professional the best way i can by showing people that the staff care. I still like to play the game so if i was to hired the Spawning (If there is) or Gamemode (If there is) won't affect me, it just makes it easier to help others in their time of need. I will be a active member of the community as in being in a faction with non staff members chilling hanging out. Making sure everyone actually likes me. I put a great stress on my reputation for the most part but i will get down and dirty and do work.

What is your In-Game Name?PrankVsPrankFtw

What is your age?: (Don't lie)16

Have you ever been banned?:no

Have You ever been a mod?:Yes

Have you ever abused/greifed using your powers?:Never in staff helping with such powers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome