Server home for build team

bugalugs's Avatar bugalugs3/2/14 8:13 am
1 emeralds 132 7
3/2/2014 8:47 am
Dragonix12's Avatar Dragonix12
Hi, I have a spacious dedicated server hosted in the US which is going totally to waste! I'd love to see a build team that needs a home using it; or anyone! But especially a group of keen builders. It's a lovely server and it's a terrible shame that it's empty. But I dare not promote it without staff to help me manage people, and getting mature, experienced staff is extremely difficult. So if a build team would like the peace to just build without having to look after donators to keep their server costs covered etc (I don't care about that), this is the ideal place. My website is at ibsen.enjin.com and the ip of the server is ibsenworld.com
It's a mature server and I want mature applicants for this offer. If this turns out to be what you need, we can work out what you'd like implemented on the server. I just want company and some interesting building going on in there! Give me a reason not to just dump it, please!
bugalugs
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/02/2014 8:47 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Dragonix12
Hmm...may I use the server?
03/02/2014 8:40 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
lordofsendai
What do you mean by can't staff it? There are plenty of people willing to be staff for servers myself included.
03/02/2014 8:34 am
bugalugs
And btw I just noticed you had interaction disabled. You can interact now; look about if you like. Remember, it can be anything. I was going to try to run it as a normal survival server with players and donor ranks etc but I just can't staff it, so too hard. Better it be something else, and there's so little built on it outside the spawns, it could be anything.
03/02/2014 8:23 am
bugalugs
No need until people sign up, lord. It needs to be protected till something is decided for it. You can look round, see what it has, read info on the website. I mean, it can have worlds dumped and changed, what's there now is not important. What matters is they can tell me what they want (a team). The dedicated is 32gb; a lot can be done with it.
03/02/2014 8:18 am
lordofsendai
Also not permitted to use anything or do anything
03/02/2014 8:18 am
bugalugs
It has pvp in the arenas, that's all. But if it's aimed at a build team, it can be what they want it to be. I'd prefer not to have to look after a Factions server myself.
03/02/2014 8:16 am
lordofsendai
I'm guessing it has pvp?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome