-{Server Host Needed, Large Rewards Involved}-

ShockEpic's Avatar ShockEpic2/13/13 8:00 pm
2/14/2013 2:44 am
Dibleycrafter's Avatar Dibleycrafter
In Search of Server Hosting. (Great Benefit(s) Involved)

What is this all about?: Hello readers. My name is Spencer, or otherwise in-game known as ShockEpic, the Co-Owner of our upcoming server soon to be known as RavenHyll. As of now, our staff community and I are looking for a top-quality, free (or relatively cheap) server host. This server host must be capable of providing a lag-free environment, and at least 2 GB of RAM.

What theme will RavenHyll hold?: For our initial server, we intend for RavenHyll to be Pvp and raid themed, but with a creative twist. While this twist has yet to be decided, our most likely choice will be attributes like the Smart Moving mod, or other such player aspect qualities. This, will provide players with a unique experience, and a desire to play, and want more out of the server. (If you have any other ideas, please feel free to post them as well.)

What do you receive in return?: As a reward for hosting for us, you may choose/acquire up to two of these options. Decent percentage of future server donations, most expensive Donor rank, or position as a staff member of the server. If you do feel that this is not enough, please PM me, and we will discuss more/other benefits.

Consideration, and thanks: Including the benefits listed above that will be received upon hosting for us, you also will receive a massive amount of server-wide recognition, and a personal page on our website dedicated to the help you loaned us. All staff members, especially us Owners, will be more than thankful, and future rewards will most likely be awarded to you as the server progresses.

Not enough for you?: If the benefits and perks of this project are really not enough, please feel free to haggle and bargain with me via PM'ing, and I am sure we will be able to make a deal. Otherwise, please post below.

Host Application

- Are you able to provide all the specs we listed?:

- What type of processor/computer will this be hosted on?:

- What makes you a reliable hosting choice?:

- What reward(s) would you like in return?:

Our whole staff team will be waiting eagerly for replies,
~ShockEpic
ShockEpic
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer