Server Idea- Skyblock PvP

KingAce121's Avatar KingAce1214/4/16 1:10 pm
1 emeralds 171 2
5/5/2016 8:01 pm
KingAce121's Avatar KingAce121
Hello, so I know Skyblock PvP minigames already exist, but what im talking about is a full on server.
Info:
So it's the same relative way of skyblock, you start on an island, build whatever, you can buy ores/items at spawn, and whatever else the owner wants. But here's where it changes, there is a factions aspect added to it. What I mean is that each player has power (Lets say 10), and just like factions, you lose power when you die. If a player's power gets to 0, or goes below it (Minimum is -10), then people can build/grief/steal from/on your allotted area of land (Lets say 35x35, and you can buy more).
There still needs to be the comfort and aspects of sky block that exist though, so the area that is set as your islands home will be safeguarded from PvP(a 5x5 square). In there, you are safe, but outside it, players are free to attack you, and lower your power.
For those that are risky, there could be an allotted arena, where power loss is doubled, and power gain is also doubled.
Power ideas:
This all depends on the owner's wants, whether he wants to server to be more aggressive and raiding is more likely, or he wants it to be hard to raid someone.
My ideas- Power is lowered by 2 each time death occurs, by player or natural death.
- Power can be gained by +1 for killing a player, and +1 for every in game hour.

It'd be awesome if someone could make this a server, unfortunately my coding expertise is limited, and this is too hard to make. If it does become a server, or if someone decides to make the server, I would love to be apart of the team that helps make it, or at least be notified.

PEACE
KingAce121
Level 1 : New Miner