Server looking for all ranks! Needs Experienced Staff! ASAP

MysticJelly's Avatar MysticJelly8/27/14 6:31 pm
1 emeralds 275 4
8/27/2014 7:32 pm
SamRedditHD's Avatar SamRedditHD
Hello guys! I am Edward, the founder of my server: Survive-Thrive-MC.
We are a server with ideas galore to accomplish in the future, but for now, we are starting small and fresh with a regular survival no-grief server. When we get more players on, I will then add towny and factions and so on.
I am currently looking for some trustworthy, hard-working, honest, and active staff.
Here are the ranks I am looking for:

1 Server Manager
1 to 2 Server developers
2 Admins
1 Head Moderator
3 Moderators
1 to 4 Builders
1 Coder (java, Python, html, CSS)
Possible 1 Co owner or Head Admin in the future
1 to 2 WebSite designer admins

Here is the application format for Head moderator, Moderators, Admins, or Manager:
Click to reveal
-Name:
-Position
-Managing experience (be truthful!)
-Plugin experience is required for Manager, and basic knowledge for admin (2-3 sentences on what you know)
-Why you think you are fit for this role
-Building experience (1-10)
-Some of your strengths with server work

Application for Site designer (will be given op on the server if trustworthy)
Click to reveal
-Graphic designing skills? (if you know then describe)
-Banner skill description (2-3 sentences)
-Any other strengths or qualities

Application for Developers and Coders (coder questions are with a * and also need to answer developer questions)
Click to reveal
*Coded plugins before? (explain what you did)
-Main plugins that you are used to
-Preferred Permissions plugin
-Plugin experience (list the ones you know how to configure)
-Strengths in plugins
*What do you use? (Python, Ruby, Html, CSS, Java, etc.)
*have you made a plugin before? (name and link)
-Hours on per day:
-Any other good qualities you have to present?

Builder Application (medieval themed experience is recommended)
Click to reveal
-Previous Builds? (if you don't have, then make a test build on the server)
-Strengths in building
-Do you have a build team? (its okay if you don't have)
-Any other building strengths you would like to state

If your application was accepted, a Skype request will be sent to you stating the ip and such.
Thank you and I will try to read any applications as soon as possible!
-Edward
MysticJelly
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SamRedditHD
08/27/2014 7:32 pm
-Name: SamDaltrey
-Position: Admin/Head-Admin
-Managing experience I've owned 2 servers in my past, I'm very experienced with Plugins Commands, players, Generally helping and i've moderated alot. I know alot about MC and Servers. I can help in any way you need! I'm trustworthy if you dont believe me ask some of my friends! I have been staff on many servers. Including a mod on a popular server which is now shutdown.
-Plugin experience is required for Manager, and basic knowledge for admin (2-3 sentences on what you know: I know alot about plugins. Factions Groupmanager im great with permissions due to owning a server and moderating them. I know how to moderate and actions that should be taken to fit a action: E.G: Player Hacks, Warning: Ask to Stop, Action after warning: Kick Action after kick: Ban for 2 days Action after 2 day ban: Perm Ban. E.t.c
-Why you think you are fit for this role: I have ALOT of experience with this Role, And i'm very mature but not afraid to have a laugh. I'm familiar with plugins and great with Groupmanager, But the rank i would love to be is Head-Admin because i can do both!
-Building experience (1-10) 4 (Not Great!)
-Some of your strengths with server work: My biggest strength is moderation, I can get too the bottom of a problem without jumping to conclusions. Every players opinion and side matters. Another strength is Plugins, I'm great with plugins i know: Group Manager, Factions, General Perms. But i would still like to be Admin/Head-Admin

Thanks for reading <3

-Sam
Kimchi_Boi
08/27/2014 7:20 pm
Level 1 : New Network
-Name: Joseph
-Position: Moderator/Youtuber
-Managing experience (be truthful!): I have been mod on many different kind of servers like PvP, Factions, Minegames, and Survival Servers from Trial-Mod - Co-Owner. I am not lying! Trust Me!
-Plugin experience is required for Manager, and basic knowledge for admin (2-3 sentences on what you know): I know how to use plugins and know what they do. I also have mods downloaded on my Minecraft Forge Loader such as Damage Indicators, StatusHuds, and many different kinds of mods, too. Plugins are very easy to use because I have used them a lot.
-Why you think you are fit for this role: I like looking at chat and warning people if they are doing bad things or breaking the server rules. I welcome newcomers every time too.
-Building experience (1-10): 6-8
-Some of your strengths with server work: Helping People When They Need Help. I will listen to everyone who needs help and help them solve the problem.
monkeyman6231
08/27/2014 6:48 pm
-Name: Devin
-Position Moderator
-Managing experience I Currently Own My Own Server And Am Mod On Another
-Plugin experience If I would rate my self 1-10 i would be an 8. I chose that because I am awesome with plugin installing and applying
-Why you think you are fit for this role I am because Im Smart, Mature, And I Can Be Fun And Strick when the time comes!
-Building experience 8 I have once built a spawn for my server!
-Some of your strengths with server work I am good with watching player in chat and In game and I'm good with plugins. I'm friendly to all fellow staff and would enjoy the job!
JXRDXN
08/27/2014 6:39 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
Server Manager
-Name: Jordisius (Jordan)
-Position Server Manager
-Managing experience (be truthful!) I have been Manager before
-Plugin experience is required for Manager, and basic knowledge for admin (2-3 sentences on what you know) I know how to set up an enjin website for us, I know some plugging of world edit, I know a bit of rank making
-Why you think you are fit for this role
I will be a well rounded character of the staff team for I am kind and laid back yet fierce and law enforcing
-Building experience (1-10) 7-9
-Some of your strengths with server work
Can create enjin website for us and much more
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome