Closed

iDogftw's Avatar iDogftw6/28/13 7:10 am
6/28/2013 9:14 am
ThisIsGmo's Avatar ThisIsGmo
Hello, My name is Kirk and I am making a new server that has mostly minigames but will have other stuff also and I need some staff for the server. Positions below.
----------------------------------------------
Mod: Moderates the server looks for griefers, hackers and, Rule Breakers.

Admin:Make sure Mods do what they are supposed to be doing and to make sure they do not give away free stuff.

Co-Owner:Advertise the server, help with server funds and, permissions.

Positions:
Mod 4
Application: Mod
Name:
Age(At least 13):
Experience(w/ being mod):
Can you Donate(optional):
Why should I pick you:
Building skill(1-10):
What can you contribute to the server:
Application: Admin
Name:
Age(At least 13):
Experience(w/ being Admin):
Can you Donate(optional):
Why should I pick you:
Application: Co-Owner
(Needs to help with server funds)
Name:
Age(At least 15 or older):
Experience(w/ being Co-Owner):
Why should I pick you:
iDogftw
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ThisIsGmo
06/28/2013 9:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Skype: samy.shif [From USA] (if u add me please tell me thats it you dont want to add a random person)
(Must have mic) Yes i have a mic
Name: Samy
Age(At least 13): 13
Experience(w/ being Admin): I dont have much expreince as admin as i do with head-admin and mod but i was admin oon a few servers i know it isent fun being admin but i love helping servers and im very easy to get liked by people and i never abused my powers
Can you Donate(optional): YEs, but it all depeneds on how i like this server
Why should I pick you: Im a very easy to known guy very fun and i dont abuse power im very good with the basic plugions as for other plugins to (ill finish this off in the next question)
What can you contribute to the server: I have lots of things to bring to the server from all the servers ive been on they loved me all altough im kind i can be very demanding and im sure ur members would like me If you want to known anything about me ask me cause i always feel like im forgetting somthing

P.S- i owned a server for over a year.. [Closed due to huge decrease in donations]
ThisIsGmo
06/28/2013 9:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Again like i said sorry that im not writing so much, i just woke up from a long and hard day again if u want anything else ask me
Wizardzav
06/28/2013 8:14 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
(Must have mic)
Name: Stephen
Age(At least 15 or older): 16
Experience(w/ being Co-Owner): I've been co owner/owner on over 10 servers
Why should I pick you: cause I love helping ill donate if needed and will do anything
What can you contribute to the server: I can make spawn etc
iDogftw
06/28/2013 8:45 am
Check your skype.
TinyBirdyNewAcc
06/28/2013 7:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

(Must have mic) Yes

Name: Reif ^

Age(At least 13):12

Experience(w/ being Admin): I have been admin on quite a lot of servers in my mc experience and know the plugins/rules and standards of the admin position and I would like to represent or perform my leadership and skill of being OP to help out the people and the server itself. I know alot about this position and am willing to give it my all.

Can you Donate(optional): Knowing the server has potential and satisfied perm players I can think about it.

Why should I pick you: My experience is great like I said above and I know about the job and what to do and if its exaggeration an when something occurs. Knowing you have me responsible for the server is a great feeling and can have great courage and trust in me because i have dealt with many situations.

What can you contribute to the server: I can contribute possible money and definite effort into this servers functionality and will give alot of time to this server if it succeeds and passes hard stages of its development. I know servers and I know when one will fall and one will rise and have major potential. Lots of servers have failed and when I'm there I help it out and get it back on its feet. I'm here to stop rule-breakers and raise others satisfactory.

Hope you take effort to read my Application, Best Regards, Tiny.
iDogftw
06/28/2013 8:44 am
Accepted check your skype.
cocoboi
06/28/2013 7:24 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Is It a Crack server??
IF ITS Pm me on SKYPE:notyboy1999
IM applying for admin
progamingkilz
06/28/2013 7:25 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Very very very pathetic cracked server are terrible and you obviously arnt worthy of admin as you cant even afford the game let alone your bloody house
progamingkilz
06/28/2013 7:23 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
(Must have mic)
Name:callum/progamingkilz
Age(At least 15 or older):13
Experience(w/ being Co-Owner):i have owned serveral servers
oh and btw head up the guy you just accepted has a custom app (he uses it to get promotions on each server)
Why should I pick you:im hard working and i am very reasonable
What can you contribute to the server:i can eventually contribute money aswell as my hard effort (last year i almost spent £200 pounds helping out servers)
AmmarMirza
06/28/2013 7:11 am
Level 29 : Expert Ninja
Username: AmmarMirza

Timezone: GMT+3

Previous staff experience: I have been an owner of my own server and it was quite successful, I can help with PermissionsEx,and other RPG and minigame plug-ins. I also was an Admin and Mod in a few other servers, in which I was respected for my maturity and sense of kindness towards others.

Why you believe you deserve the position: I believe I deserve this position, due to my sense of kindness, maturity and knowledge in plugins. I also wish to make the server flourish and grow at a fast pace. I would like to give all the members of the server an unforgettable experience, in which everyone's request shall be acknowledged and respected. I always acknowledge requests and try my best to fulfill them.

Why you believe that you can handle the responsibilities: I believe I can handle the responsibility because I was a previous server owner and I know how to NOT be a power hungry admin like I have seen on many servers.

Plugin configuration abilities: As you have been told I was a previous server owner and know how to configure a fully functional server on my own; like I did on my server . I can work around permission plugins, minigame plugins and know how to use HTML which is useful in permission plugins because of color codes and font styles (ex. prefix: "&3[&6Guest&3]").

Additional abilities: I can read and write Urdu and Arabic. I have atleast 2 years worth of graphic designing experience. I also designed the yearbook cover and most of the pages for my school. Which almost everyone liked (besides my math teacher ofcourse xD). You can see some of my work on my PMC account and my youtube channel. I can do animations using Cinema 4D. And I can use Adobe Photoshop.

Skype (and other forms of contact): skype: narutocraft.believeit.us.to, hotmail: ammar_adnan2000@hotmail.com and gmail: ammar.adnan.mirza@gmail.com

Additional information: I have a 9 year-old younger brother and he sometimes will play minecraft on my account, hopefully that won't be a problem but it's a heads up

P.S Can I have the server ip?
iDogftw
06/28/2013 7:17 am
Accepted go look on your skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome