Server looking for staff (Hurry!)

NurDeeBoi's Avatar NurDeeBoi8/19/17 6:16 pm
8/23/2017 10:09 am
NurDeeBoi's Avatar NurDeeBoi
Hello. My name is NurDeeBoi and I am making a new server called NurDeeWorld.
The server is not open to the public yet (essentially because we are in serious development).
Anyway, here are the roles:

Admin - must be able to help run the server from the console (install and configure plugins)

Developer - must be able to make plugins, GFX, etc.

Builder - must have experience.

If you would like to apply, reply to this thread and I will get back to you ASAP.

Application format:
IGN:
What should we call you:
Role applying for:
Age (12+):
Why should we accept you:
What can you bring to the server:
Why this server:
Why should we choose you over others:
Anything else:

Thanks, NurDeeBoi
NurDeeBoi
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2017 9:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
YesImAHuman
first wanna know if theres any payment before im gonna apply, i wont be making custom plugins for nothin
08/23/2017 9:21 am
NurDeeBoi
Sorry, there won't be any payments.
08/20/2017 12:42 pm
themansteele
IGN: MRJosefStalin
What should we call you: Jake
Role applying for: Admin
Age (12+): 18
Why should we accept you: I believe i have what it takes to handle and control all sever problems.
What can you bring to the server: Vast knowlege of plugins, configuration and permissions
Why this server: Looks interesting and sounds like fun! tbh
Why should we choose you over others: Previous experience on running servers in the past from both home and hosted. I have also been a head admin before.
Anything else: I have very little experience in making plugins
08/23/2017 10:09 am
NurDeeBoi
Thank you for applying, you have been accepted. Congrats! Do you have Discord? If not, what shall we communicate you with?
08/20/2017 11:29 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
annaleaG
IGN: annaleaPlaysMC
What should we call you: Anna, or Annalea
Role applying for: builder
Age (12+): 16, 17 in January
Why should we accept you: I am experienced with being staff. I can deal with rulebreakers maturely and quickly, and I can build efficiently as well as follow instructions.
What can you bring to the server: If accepted, I would hope that I could bring a sense of security as well as fun.
Why this server: I love the idea of being a part of a group from the start! Your server sounds like it will be fun, and I wish to support it as well as join it!
Why should we choose you over others: I am an independent person, but I still work very well with others and can be left alone with others to keep the peace. My only goal of myself is to help make servers better places, and I believe that being fair and just is of upmost importance. Also, I'm a pretty good builder, so I can help with construction of large things!
Anything else: I will be absent for a period of time in early September, and am still in fulltime school. I cannot voice chat, but I do have a discord.
08/20/2017 11:39 am
NurDeeBoi
Thank you for applying. Your application has been partially accepted, but if you could supply some pictures of your builds, you will definitely get in.
08/20/2017 12:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
annaleaG
here is a link to an album of two of my builds- http://imgur.com/a/aITwa
I lost my older/larger/team builds due to a virus on my laptop, so these aren't an accurate representation of my full capabilities, but they do serve the point. The build focused around a tree is a dystopian oasis, and the other, larger one is based off Japan. Both are solo builds, the dystopian one done in a weekend (while working very slowly), the Japan build done in 5 days (again, slowly)
Thanks!
08/23/2017 9:21 am
NurDeeBoi
Thank you for sharing your pictures. You have been accepted! Sorry it's been a while, I have been away. Add me on Discord: NurDeeBoi#4784
08/20/2017 10:06 amhistory
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
SpiritTheGoddess
IGN: SouperSpirit
Name: Either Soup or Spirit works for me!
Role applying for: Admin
Why you should accept me: I used to run my own server, I know how to install plugins and deal with rule breaking players.
What can I bring to the server: I can bring everlasting fun (Kidding) I know how to work with console and plugin files, so if you need help with any technical stuff I'll be there. I'm also a pretty good builder, so I can help with that originally too.
Why me over others: I would say pick me over others because overall I'm an independent staff member, so I would only ask you a couple of questions about how to run things. I follow rules down to the nines, and even while I do that I still manage to make servers a great place for everyone to enjoy.
Anything else: I also have discord, and can help with setting up a server, if you'd like.

Thanks for considering me!
08/20/2017 10:43 am
NurDeeBoi
Thank you for applying. You have been accepted. Congratulations! Please add me on Discord: NurDeeBoi#4784. I am not quite ready yet, but I will try to get you on.
08/20/2017 9:56 am
beelee
hi I'm applying for builder,
you can call me lee or bee
you should accept me because I'm good with people and helping on servers
I can build and I'm very helpful to other people and can help with other things too
I know how to run a server so I can help there

-lee
08/20/2017 10:42 am
NurDeeBoi
Thanks for applying. You didn't use the application format. Denied. Sorry!
08/20/2017 9:43 am
NurDeeBoi
Remember: just use the application format above and post reply it here.
08/20/2017 6:03 am
NurDeeBoi
Still looking!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome