Server manager for hire

kevindude5000's Avatar kevindude50008/29/15 11:45 am
8/29/2015 12:19 pm
fasttt's Avatar fasttt
Most people on minecraft have some sort of specialty, Some are good at building;
Others are good at redstone. Some are good at destroying things, or messing with someone. Well my specialty is servers, I know alot about plugins. Ever since i played my first multiplayer server on minecraft, I was amazed at what you can do with plugins! If you have a server with multicraft control panel, and don't know how to set it up or do but just don't want to, Then i am your guy! I can setup the config, download plugins that would benefit the server, setup ranks, etc etc. I also have lots of experience, I have owned a server co-owned 4-5 servers been a developer on 3 admin on 7 moderator on 5 builder on 1 and helper on 3. And the thing is, my service doesn't cost a single cent.

All it requires is a full-time rank.
Unless you want me to setup config, then it requires your multicraft username and password.

I will handle the back end stuff, so you can just worry about making sure players have a good time!

If you would like my service, PM me the server IP, what you need help with; and OP the user NoahTheBoa.

if you want me to setup the config you will also have to include the Multicraft username and password in the PM and what host you use.

I can also be hired just to make sure plugins work, or as a admin/moderator in general.
kevindude5000
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter