Server in need of Some Master Builders

Geekles's Avatar Geekles8/7/14 3:13 am
1 emeralds 687 4
8/8/2014 11:17 am
Geekles's Avatar Geekles
My server needs some real good builders. I want well rounded builders that can build a ton of things such as temples castles and possibly even dragons. My server's style is primarily medieval. So medieval style builders is also what I am looking for. You have to be a hard worker. If your interested in applying then please pm meh along with some images and I will chose carefully.
-field
Geekles
Level 14 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/08/2014 11:17 am
Geekles
Thanks for the offer but I do not have the money to pay for your build team and pay for my server at the same time. I earn exactly the same amount that my server costs per month. I do not plan on spending my savings, at the moment.
-field
08/08/2014 3:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Jacobanatr
Hello this is jacobanatr from team TT builds. We are interested in possibly assisting you with your building. Please visit our website ( http://www.teamttbuilds.com/ ) or contact ttfigter via skype for more information! Hope to hear from you soon!
08/08/2014 2:52 am
Geekles
Hello well most people call me a hard worker in fact some of my builders and I are helping me with a new spawn. I have enough and only enough money to run my server for a long long time, so it should close down any time soon. I am currently 13 and I am not the "noob" type. So you may consider meh mature. I have a really good developer, but most of the time I manage meh own plugins. I already know what kind of style server I want. (Medieval) and I have a ton of Goals for my server.
-field (My server has been up for a year and it recently upgraded to an unlimited amount of player slots.)
08/07/2014 5:52 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
DarkOdin
IGN: jzpimpin101

Position applying for: Master Builder

About you: I am a hard worker who is dedicated to whatever server i work for i have built for other servers aswell in the past however they always end up failing.

Questions for you: i know i havent explained much but we can talk more when you answer some questions, well more like requirements for me working for you

1.) do you have enough funds to fund the server for 3+ months?
2.) do you have goals for what kind of server you want it to be like?
3.) are you yourself a hard worker? or are you just making a server to hope to turn a profit?
4.) also how old are you? you NEED to be mature to run a great server.
5.) do you have a developer?

if you dont have at least 3 out of these 5 i will NOT work for you and you should just give up running a server anyways. all these things are needed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome