Richkid_12's Avatar Richkid_12
Minecraft Username:

What is your Time-Zone:

Age(must be 15+):

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you:

A paragrah on reason why you should be staff:

Will you have issues being on 3-5 hours on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends:

Will you have any issue working with others:

What would you do if you saw someone hacking or using exploiting a glitch?

If a staff member was abusing their power what would you do?

Is there anything else I should know:

You can contact me at my Skype silas.smith8
Richkid_12
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Richkid_12
08/03/2015 10:56 pm
Still needing staff
lkk6057
07/31/2015 3:27 pm
The age limit is unnecessary, If you have set the minimum in hope of only having "mature" staff, I advise you to change it. Contrary to the stereotype, Age does not rule maturity or ability, and a staff member can still meet expectations regarding maturity and/or ability to be a staff member. For example, At age 12 I run my own server with my own variety of custom weapons, Manage advertising, Plugin configuration, Bug fixing, staff recruition and other tasks that would normally be associated with people somewhat older and more "mature".

tldr; Age minimum is foolish.
alexcarty
07/31/2015 8:52 am
Minecraft Username: alexcarty

What is your Time-Zone: Ireland

Age(must be 15+): 15

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you:9/10

A paragrah on reason why you should be staff: I believe that everyone deserves a chance, including the worse of players. So understanding and communication is key to any situation being handled. I believe over the years i have gained the skills that it takes to become a Co-Owner on 2 servers. Although this may seem bad I can tell you that its not. I have my downfalls, I have my moments of Helping the serve rout alot, and I have my moments of Really happy if i get this. But being experienced, I know how to deal with these moments in so many ways. I believe I can make the server a better place with me around as Admin.

Will you have issues being on 3-5 hours on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends: No i would be on all day

Will you have any issue working with others: No

What would you do if you saw someone hacking or using exploiting a glitch? I would ban the hackers and i would bring the person who is in a glitch to jail

If a staff member was abusing their power what would you do? I would tell them to stop and i would tell Owner

Is there anything else I should know:No thats all i have hope you accept me
KarmaPolice
07/31/2015 5:53 am
Level 37 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Hi, my ign is DeathDestroyer63. I am 17 and live in NewYork. I am applying for the rank Developer. I am great with plugins and commands. I have developed many plugins and continue to do so. I have made plugins for a server a while ago, but unfortunately it got DDoSed. Following this, i have made many DDoS protection plugins. The main focus on my plugins though is lagg prevention and custom minigames. A lot of my plugins are available on the official Bukkit plugin site.
A bit about me:
Ive had an Mc account for 3 years and have owned several servers in my time (only small ones). I have alot of experience with code and make my own android apps. This got me started with modding and then plugin developing. My goal is to enable people to have a fun, secure time on servers, and as lag free as possible.

Thanks
Richkid_12
07/31/2015 5:28 pm
Contact me on my skype pls
Jacksy21
07/31/2015 5:49 am
Hello, My name is Reuben.
Application : Applying for Moderator
Name: Reuben
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN: Jacksy2104
Why you should make me a mod: I would like the moderator because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and give the name to a higher official. e.g Admin, Developer. If the situation is needed when their is no other staff on. I would kick then tempban for 24 hours. While giving the name to a higher official.
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with an Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
Other: Not much, just I hope you accept me and I am a wonderful addition to your server. Bye!
Richkid_12
07/31/2015 5:29 pm
Contact me on my skype pls
Richkid_12
07/31/2015 12:19 am
And builders
Richkid_12
07/30/2015 11:30 pm
Need Developers Moderators Admin or two and Helpers