ProkingPlaysMC's Avatar ProkingPlaysMC4/9/14 4:02 am
1 emeralds 173 3
4/9/2014 8:49 am
nemssi12312's Avatar nemssi12312
Watch This Video For More Information.

-snip-
ProkingPlaysMC
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/09/2014 8:49 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
IGN: nemssi
POSITION WANTED: Plugin Manager or Admin
EXPERIENCE: With configuring plugins I have been working on it since 2011 and I still really love what I do. I have been with a couple of successful servers, and have been with my own server(s) that died down alittle while ago. Now with my experience with being admin I have been admin on like two really successful servers, but then I got fired for reason(s) that should not even concern you.
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? You should choose me as your plugin manager because I know what I am doing, and I most certainly do not screw around when I am working. I am a very mature guy, I like to work with very mature people and as I can see, you seem to be a very mature guy. My temperament does not go out right away. Only when I am really angry I will snap at someone. 'Rawr I bite' moving on. I would also love to be with a server that is new, I understand that not all servers are very successful but I am here to make you successful. Including other staff members. For more information send me a message via PMC or Skype me.

Sincerely, nemssi.
04/09/2014 8:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hoiakor
Hi Proking, i cant see your video but i would like to give you my details anyway

IGN: Rokaio
Teamspeak: none but i am making one now XD
Position Wanted: Moderator or Admin
Hours a day on the server: about 4-5
Why should i be Staff: I am a very resposible person who looooves to help out on things, i have never hacked, griefed or trolled, im very friendly and will take questions seriously, if i caught a hacker i would find out; A, what they are actually doing and B, Punish accordingly.

So all in all i hope you choose me as Staff and good luck to anyone else, BAI!!!!!
04/09/2014 5:27 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Theedman123
well, the video was taken down. So could you actually give people details?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome