---->SERVER NEEDS STAFF AND BUILDERS<-----

AngryjagOG's Avatar AngryjagOG1/8/13 7:37 pm
1/10/2013 2:50 pm
_Tom_'s Avatar _Tom_
If you are an experienced Minecraft builder, you have come to the right place! For once, we are reaching out to our players for help with our spawn. MultiWorld is an advanced server with tons of oppurtunities, we have more than enough servers and enough players but we just need a better spawn. We are looking for a talented person or group that could build us an amazing spawn. Minimium age requirement is 13 and must have a Skype. We will interview you before the process begins so for you griefers this is not the right place for you. If you build us a spawn, you are looking at tons of oppurtunities for yourself (permanant staff position,events,money,etc). If you are serious about helping us, please join our server at MultiWorld.sytes.net and say H2 in-game. This will alert staff that you are interested.
AngryjagOG
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/10/2013 2:50 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
_Tom_
Applying For: Co-owner/Head-Admin/Admin/Head-Mod/Mod
Name: Tom
IGN: GreenPeas_
Experience: Playing since 2007
Maturity: 9/10 would put 10 but do not want to seem cocky
Building: 9/10
Overall Creativity: 9/10
Interests: I tend to sway to the Moderation part of running servers then the creative part of running servers, Im good at being mod or admin, i can easily sort out any troubles and i am always on hand to help any players on the server because good staff make a good server, along with the other shit:0 i know that from experience of running 6 servers by myself in the past
Why should you have this position: I believe you should have me as your admin or mod is because by what you have listed in the description, you sound like a person who really wants their server to go far, and i know what it takes to get a server running well, so if you allow me to help you run your server, i will work closely along side you to make your server as good as possible
01/10/2013 10:21 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Gent
Freeman0676
my latest build for spawn.. http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ashantis-temple/ im available..
01/10/2013 4:09 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer
Pangamma
Applying For: Plugin Dev / Technical Advisor
IGN: Pangamma
Experience: Playing since 2010
Maturity: 9/10
Building: 0/10
Overall Creativity: 8/10
Interests: plugins up the ass. o____O seriously. All day every day plugins plugins plugins more and more plugins. (up the ass =_=). here are some plugins I've put together.
http://lumengaming.com/wiki/index.php/S ... 8plugin%29
http://lumengaming.com/wiki/index.php/P ... 8plugin%29
http://lumengaming.com/wiki/index.php/MineRts
http://lumengaming.com/wiki/index.php/N ... 8plugin%29

Right now I am working on a security plugin but need a place to test it. Want to have cutting edge tech put onto your server? :3
01/10/2013 3:45 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
The_Vague_Dragon
Time Zone: Australia Eastern Standard GMT.

Maturity level out of 10: 10

Building Skill out of 10: 9.5/10
01/10/2013 3:44 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
The_Vague_Dragon
i will help
ign: dragonz12345
i have been an:Owner,Admin,Builder
i also have skype just pm me and i will tell you my name
i am mature i have made my own custom world and i am a great builder/admin
so even if you have to put me on trial i will help as much as i can
the server i was on last i was admin and i donated over $100 to keep it running
i have been called the best admin on about 3-4 servers ok
thanks for your time.
hope to be on the team
from dragonz12345
i was running my own server and i made an awsome spawn i can even make it in a new world and if u like it u can world edit it and then paste it where u want it or if u dont like it just delete the world simple thank you for your time
01/09/2013 11:49 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
bbCowGoMoo
IGN : bbCowGoMoo
Can you donate : Maybe, up to 15$
How much I can play in a week : 20+ hrs
I am applying for : Head Admin
Have you ever been banned? Why? : I have been banned once but it was just
because I was a real newbie at minecraft and barely knew anything so I didn't know
anything. You cant see anything on mcbans because I think the server was removed
How Long have you played minecraft : About 1/2 years
Experience : I own a server, Am co-owner on 5 servers, and im not sure I can remember the rest
Server IP's :
4 Of the servers im co-owner on shut down or idk, And my ip to my server is
Maturity 1/10: 9/10
Building 1/10: 7/10
Redstone 1/10: 8/10
Plugin Experience : Just to say, I am like a permission GOD. I own a server so I know how everything works and I have a ton of experience and is very trustworthy
Why you should pick me : I am very experienced and trustable, alot of people think I am a good person, I also own an 8 slot server and know how to use everything including the console and plugins. I am also very good at permissions and can set any (groupmanager) rank you chose
01/09/2013 11:47 pm
Vecrul
IGN: Synchronox

Staff Experience: Owned 2 servers, co-owned 1, been mod on 12 servers en-counting, admin on 6, Head-Admin on 8

Staff Application - Head-Admin

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:
lava-craft.net-Mod Mcwalls.net - Admin , Pvp.academy.net co-owner

Time Zone: Australia Eastern Standard (+10:00) GMT.

Maturity level out of 10: 9.5

Building Skill out of 10:
9/10

How long have you played Minecraft: About 2 years

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, once

Reasons for being banned: Our owner got replaced and he didn't like any of the staff.

Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username):
http://mcbans.com/player/Synchronox

Skills: Red Stone, plugins, building

Why you are better than everyone else: Most people don't tell he truth about this part, but here's mine, like I said, I've been staff on countless servers, most were fairly large too, I'm good at managing and fixing plugin commands, I'm great with people and love to have priority on servers.

Why you want to be staff: I don't usually play on servers that I don't have power or priority over e.g. being a staff member, I often get bored if I'm just playing s a guest and quit. I would love to help the staff team out on creating and designing new things for the server, I absolutely love building, especially community building, e.g. Server Shop, spawn, pvparena, mobarena, plots ect..

Skype? If so, type it: Luke.Altavilla

Can you donate?: Up to $50
01/09/2013 11:18 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
xtremekid
Applying For: Admin Hopefully
Name: Dan
IGN: danman0
Experience: Playing since 2009
Maturity: 9/10
Building: 9/10
Overall Creativity: 8/10
Interests: Helping people, redstone, building, enforcing rules, pvp
Why should you have this position: I believe I should be admin because I know how to be polite, enforce rules, and help people. I've had a server before and know a lot about configuring plugins and mods. I will help this server grow to its peak and I could help advertising.
01/08/2013 7:49 pm
AngryjagOG
???
01/08/2013 7:48 pm
Captain990james
Ahhhhh. Really? One year short :/ Oh well.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome