SERVER NEEDS STAFF BAD

mitchell4481117's Avatar mitchell44811172/28/14 11:00 pm
1 emeralds 146 3
2/28/2014 11:11 pm
TreleKaiGitMined's Avatar TreleKaiGitMined
Here at TheFutureMc we need some PROFESSIONAL staff and builders who know what they are doing. We will need 1 Head-Admin, 3 Admins, 1 Head-Mod, 3 Mods, 3 Helpers, and 3 Builders.

Apply with this:

Skype ( MUST HAVE );
Position:
What Are You Best At:
Can You Donate?:
How Long Have You Played Mc?:
How Long Can You Be On The Server Daily:
What Time-Zone Do You Live In:
Does Anyone Else Play On Your Account; If So, Who;
Why You Want To Be Staff:
Tell Me About Your Self:
Why Should We Pick YOU?:
Can You Code (Seriously Code):
Can You Build (Seriously Build):

We Hope To See Some Good Applications!!!!

*******Also Add On Application Somewhere "Secret Word Is TheFutureMcFTW"*******

AND- We are going to be a Hub server starting off with Factions, Sky Block, ( Maybe Sky Wars), Creative, and a Parkour world. We are starting off with 3 GIGS unlimited bandwidth, and 20 GB storage space. When we get bigger, we may use Custom Minigames coded by some of our pro coders. We know what were doing and all, but we plan for this to be a big server, not some over night ddosed down in 1 week server. And would like some help
mitchell4481117
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2014 11:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TreleKaiGitMined
IGN:TreleKai
Skype ( MUST HAVE );TreleKai
Position:Any, as long as your happy with the position you gave me if i am accepted
What Are You Best At:Perms, Cmnds, Groupmanager, essentials, socialspy, and some plugins that i know
Can You Donate?:I cannot donate, for i do not have a CC
How Long Have You Played Mc?:I first pplayed at 2011, i bought premium at 2013 though.
How Long Can You Be On The Server Daily:2-8 hours
What Time-Zone Do You Live In:Eastern Zone, New York
Does Anyone Else Play On Your Account; If So, Who;No one but myself
Why You Want To Be Staff:I could bring my commitment, I would try my very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience. Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.
Tell Me About Your Self:I am a really Trustworthy opponent, and i take my job seriously, but as long as everyone have fun, i will provide my hardest to do so.
Why Should We Pick YOU?:You should pick me as a staff member is because I will always listen (Especially staff members whos ranks are higher than me)To those who need my help.I have been Owner on 3 servers, co-owner on 2, admin on 13, mod on 8, chat-mod on 6.
Can You Code (Seriously Code):No i cannot code. I am not really a type of coding
Can You Build (Seriously Build):It depends, but to my Option, i Am not that good and not that bad of a builder so , Meh

I hope you will like this app and i hope i will be accepted!
02/28/2014 11:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Clovvd
IGN:shadow13482
Skype;deoxysvv
Position:i will discus it with you on via skype
What Are You Best At: organazation i used to own a company and thats what i did i organized servers
Can You Donate?:not at the moment
How Long Have You Played Mc?:5 yr
How Long Can You Be On The Server Daily:2-5 hr
What Time-Zone Do You Live In:central time zone us
Does Anyone Else Play On Your Account;no
Why You Want To Be Staff:i would like to help out you guy(s) because i like to used my advantages to use
Tell Me About Your Self:i am a very social person im very nice just dont piwss me off i love helping people and im very smart and creative.
Why Should We Pick YOU?:because im the one that can make a change to your server
Can You Code (Seriously Code):no
Can You Build (Seriously Build):a little above average
02/28/2014 11:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DexCraft4Ever
IGN: fespana
Skype ( MUST HAVE ); fungiog21
Position:
What Are You Best At:Building and handling with players and best... making mini games
Can You Donate?: It Depends TheFutureMCFTW
How Long Have You Played Mc?:
How Long Can You Be On The Server Daily: 5 hours daily
What Time-Zone Do You Live In: Mountian time
Does Anyone Else Play On Your Account; If So, Who; one person his name is Bradyn
Why You Want To Be Staff: So i can help out and be a part of the community.
Tell Me About Your Self: i am very Enthusiastic! ( in games ) i love to chat with others and play too
Why Should We Pick YOU?: because i am very friendly and like to help out when in need. I am very good with spectating the server!
Can You Code (Seriously Code): No unfortunately:(
Can You Build (Seriously Build): good Enough! so yes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome