|| Server Network || 3 Servers || Looking for Staff ||

Kungg's Avatar Kungg10/20/16 6:10 pm
1 emeralds 217 5
10/20/2016 10:51 pm
Mr_Wolf_Jr's Avatar Mr_Wolf_Jr
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Soure Network

Is recruiting Architects, GFX Designer, Moderators, Helpers, Advertisers, Developer

Red = Highly in Need
Brown = In Need
Yellow = Not Many Needed
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The Soure Network is a very new minecraft server it is preparing for opening and still needs lots of improvement.
All Positions are Open

Application Format
(*) IGN ->

(*) Age ->

(*) Skype or Discord (Name which one it is) ->

(*) How mature are you from 1-10? ->

(*) What could you bring to our server? ->

(*) How Active Could you be? ->

(*) Proof of your work? (Architects, Developers and GFX Designers only) ->

(*) Past Experience? ->

(*) Anything else you want us to know about yourself? ->

Good Luck!
Soure Network
Kungg
Level 1 : New Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/20/2016 10:51 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
Mr_Wolf_Jr
Thank you for considering

Application Format
(*) IGN -> Mr_Wolf_Jr

(*) Age -> 23

(*) Skype or Discord (Name which one it is) -> Discord same as IGN

(*) How mature are you from 1-10? -> 10

(*) What could you bring to our server? -> Unqiue Buildings in a large scale style.

(*) How Active Could you be? -> Mon - Fri mornings with my long day being Wednesday

(*) Proof of your work? (Architects, Developers and GFX Designers only) -> http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ater-ffxv/

(*) Past Experience? -> 5 years on Xbox 1 / 1 year PC

(*) Anything else you want us to know about yourself? -> Very busy outside of gaming with my family so i like to be stress free when i work on my builds without hassle. Enjoy building with others if they are willing to help with my style of work.
10/20/2016 10:34 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Toast
Master_Miner42
(*) IGN ->Manny42601

(*) Age ->15

(*) Skype or Discord (Name which one it is) ->Either, prefer skype tho. Skype:manny426011

(*) How mature are you from 1-10? ->7-9

(*) What could you bring to our server? ->I am a fairly decent coder in pretty much any language.

(*) How Active Could you be? ->Until football ends in 2 weeks, maybe an hour or 2 a day except on weekends.

(*) Proof of your work? (Architects, Developers and GFX Designers only) ->Look at my profile for Java proof and for HTML/CSS proof (http://enderarena.com) I do not post source code to public so if you want link msg me.

(*) Past Experience? ->I coded for a prison server called Ender Arena also MineChill Prison. I have made many servers myself and know how the work and run and know my way around plugins(commenads,etc.)

(*) Anything else you want us to know about yourself? ->I am very sarcastic some times and I don't prefer working in large groups on a project unless needed.
10/20/2016 10:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
aldrich
(*) IGN -> aldrich

(*) Age -> 13

(*) Skype or Discord (Name which one it is) -> (Skype) aldrich

(*) How mature are you from 1-10? ->7

(*) What could you bring to our server? ->i can bring good benefit to this server. I have a good manner and i am responsible and will to anything you wish me to do.

(*) How Active Could you be? ->5-8 per week

(*) Past Experience? ->i have been a co owner and admin on a few server but they closed due to low fund.

(*) Anything else you want us to know about yourself? ->no
10/20/2016 9:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_Gaming_EVGA_
(*) IGN -> _EVGA_Gaming_

(*) Age -> 15

(*) Skype or Discord (Name which one it is) -> Skype & Discord cole.domo141

(*) How mature are you from 1-10? -> 10

(*) What could you bring to our server? -> I believe my presence will benefit the server in a lot of ways. I communicate easily and in a meaningful and confident manner. I am reliable, dependable, responsible and would dedicate time to the server when possible to fulfil a position as a staff member. I think I would get along with both staff and players easily and would try my very best to help out at all times. I am respectful to others around me and to those in higher positions to me. I also have a part time job, which has helped my skills of teamwork and working in an environment as a staff member. I am also a great listener and can be trusted to help look after the Reboot Network. I understand that moderators cannot always be available and can't monitor every word and action, I often play when there are no other staff members online. Being a part of the staff on Reboot would allow greater staff presence over more time zones, and thus help out players that do not regularly play at the same time as current staff. I also believe that my past experience would be an added benefit to the server.

(*) How Active Could you be? -> 2 per week

(*) Past Experience? ->N/A

(*) Anything else you want us to know about yourself? -> nope
10/20/2016 6:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Shuot
(*) IGN -> Shuot

(*) Age -> 21

(*) Skype or Discord (Name which one it is) -> Both

(*) How mature are you from 1-10? -> 9

(*) What could you bring to our server? -> I have plenty of staffing experience and I'm a great builder to so if need be I can assist building to

(*) How Active Could you be? -> I can be on all the time if need be, but I work part time with weird hours

(*) Past Experience? -> I was a Helper on Hypixel but step down after my computer litterly caught on fire. I've also been Admin's on a few random servers but gave up on the server because a lot of people have been disrespectful

(*) Anything else you want us to know about yourself? -> I'm a great guy, I'm know a happy father and engaged to my soon to be wife! Love meeting new people and helping people
-Shuot
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome