Server Co-Owner

MrAkehurst's Avatar MrAkehurst7/15/14 12:52 pm
1 emeralds 298 4
7/24/2014 5:52 am
MrAkehurst's Avatar MrAkehurst
I am looking for a partner to start a server with who can manage the technical side. This will include most of the behind the scenes running of the server, setting up, donations, plugins, protection etc. Any donations given will go to the running of the server initially (after which I am not bothered about receiving any income) If you feel you will need additional help feel free to get an additional person involved.

You'r age and location is irrelevant so long as you are mature enough and have the skills. I already have another builder in which to help with the in-game developments and running the community, rules, and general management.

If this appeals to you and you know how to set up a server with faction, money, Worldedit and protections send me a message my inbox.
MrAkehurst
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MrAkehurst
07/24/2014 5:52 am
MrAkehurst
07/18/2014 6:43 pm
MrZIGGS
07/16/2014 1:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey man, I'd be interested in being co-owner. I have loads of experience etc. I'll post an app below to tell you about myself!

Name: James

IGN (in-game-name): stewie29

Have you ever owned a server: Yes I have owned two of my owned servers before! So I have a lot of experience with what to do, plugins. config many..many things. I have also co owned before, and have had great success!

What experience do you have with plugins: I know how to work a lot of plugins, and know how to install them, the basics and some advanced things. I have use survival games, towny (plenty of times), shops, factions, many more.

How long have you been playing: I have played since the alpha stages! So for a very long time, I know basically all commands, and everything about the game.

Do you have any coding experience: I don't have too much experience with coding. I'm more a good manager for the server,and a plugins type guy, and helping set up networks, etc.

Do you know YML: I have some former experience with this, as every server owner should. I know a lot of the basics with nodes/config etc. I can be of use with this as well. But not the most advanced.

What ideas do you have for a server: I think adding towny would be great with factions. We could have people have towns, be mayors, but it should be like town wars, or faction wars, where you can raid towns, pvp etc. I also used to own a medieval server, which was fun. I have many great ideas for the server, and would love to talk more.

How active are you: I play minecraft a lot. I can be on every day.

in what area do you live: Canada, so Eastern Time!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity, I hope to work with you
MrAkehurst
07/16/2014 11:43 am
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome