Server Project: Pixelmon Battle Revolution! Builders needed!

Kile's Avatar Kile4/14/14 3:11 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 11
5/28/2014 4:52 pm
anonpmc1494372's Avatar anonpmc1494372

Hey guys! I want to present you my new project for a pixelmon server. I've seen that all servers about this mod are basically focused in the same: survival or adventure (with gym battles and E4...). And I think is time for a new idea, which I hope you like it. This idea will be around Pokemon: Battle Revolution, a Wii game. The goal of the game is defeat all the colosseums in Poketopia, an incredible island full of technology and modern skyscrapers. So I decided to implement this on Pixelmon with a server not focused on leveling, only in strategy and colosseum battle tournaments (now with different battle modes with the new version of Pixelmon for 1.7.2) all around a huge island. The main challenge is to win all the colosseums and get a pass to the final tournament.

Right now, the main idea refered to colosseums is done. The server will be a little bit bored with only that purpose to play it. So at the moment lets say its a "minigame" of minecraft, until I create more amazing things to implement.

Therefore, I have to say its my first time doing this kind of projects. I have the server and plugins ready to configure and work (except hosting), so its time to create the map of poketopia itself!

Please, if you want to be a builder, make this App:
--------------------------------------
Minecraft Nametag:
Do you have Skype?:
Experiencie in building (Add images):
Pixelmon server experience:
Also, Do you have experiencie with WorldEdit and MCEdit?:
Also, keep in mind that when the server will be realesed, builders will be required as well for minor fixes and new adds to the world.

And finnally, if someone wanna help me with the server config and all of that stuff, I will be more than happy to get some help. Advices and warnings are welcome too! Thanks everybody for reading! (:
Kile
Level 24 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

anonpmc1494372
05/28/2014 4:52 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Kile
05/07/2014 1:19 pm
Nice! Glad to see all your apps, keep up the support!

First of all, @Chris9awesome, dont know why, but your link doesnt work for me. I would like to see your building habilities (:

@CraftyMann, I really like your medieval building style. Check out more images of Poketopia and the colosseums, and tell me if you think you are able to recreate that modern poke-style. If you think you can do it, you are in!

@Ip998. Your building style is perfect for Poketopia! You are definetly in. I appreciate your offer of helping me with the plugins, I will let you know If I need some help (: Thanks a lot!

Also, I would like to know if anyone have experience coordinating a group of builders. Build Poketopia is a huge Project, so I need someone with good command skills capable of coordinate a crew of builders to make Poketopia alive.

Finnally, I need to finish some tasks, begin preparatives and call some people so we can start all of this guys! I'm very excited for this project, and I hope you too. It will be awesome to give the community another concept of Pixelmon Server. I will let you know when I have some kind of news, meanwhile, I will be posting selected persons above, so take a look! Take care guys (:
anonpmc1494372
05/08/2014 5:27 pm
[deleted]
anonpmc1494372
05/06/2014 5:07 pm
[deleted]
lp998
05/06/2014 4:58 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
Minecraft Nametag: lp998
Time avalaible to build per week: depends, usually 3pm-7pm EST
Do you have Skype?: no
Experiencie in building (Add images): since 1.2.5 ive been building. http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/-entice--modern-house/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/my-first-terraform--mountain-spring/
i can terraform with voxelsniper, but i also spend a lot of time on modern builds.
Pixelmon server experience: ive played on them before, but i play a lot of singleplayer pixelmon
Also, Do you have experiencie with WorldEdit and MCEdit?: yep, WE more than MCEdit though.

I'd really like to see this work, looks like it would be amazing, hope to hear from you.
Edit: ive got experience with permissions and stuff like that, so if you need help with that id be glad to help.
CraftyMannn
05/06/2014 8:28 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Minecraft Nametag: CraftyMannn
Time avalaible to build per week: A long time.
Do you have Skype?: Yes, josh.bryant28
Experiencie in building (Add images): http://gyazo.com/99fcbd9434d7567768aeea2516246300.png

http://gyazo.com/cd388350af1abf2a958e70b924d3fb94.png

Pixelmon server experience: None
Also, Do you have experiencie with WorldEdit and MCEdit?: Worldedit
Kile
05/06/2014 8:07 am
@Chris9awesome Good! It would be nice you to post a pair of screenshots of what you can do for building. Just try something easy like a pokecenter or a pokemart, and some modern buildings. Detail is important, so take it easy. Its awesome you have experience with WorldEdit and MCEdit too!
anonpmc1494372
05/06/2014 4:50 pm
[deleted]
anonpmc1494372
05/05/2014 6:10 pm
[deleted]
Kile
05/05/2014 3:13 pm
I'm just configurating the plugins, but it would be nice some help!

Also I know the map is really hard to build, it's a good challenge for builders, so make it happen guys!
It would be awesome some feed about the idea too, I will develop it more: The colosseums will be like 16 people battling to reach the end. Each arena will have different rules (double battles, team with another trainer, multiple battles, maybe random pokemons...). Also I though It would be interesting some parkour challenges for perks, and a storyline focused on corruption and dark plots for everyone to enjoy.

I will test Custom NPC and see how it works in a server, so thinks will be much easier. I insist, levels wont matter. Each colosseum will have a level limit (30,50,100), and rare candies will be for free. Unlock pokemon will cost money, of course, as well as TM, ítems... So the main goal is to make your perfect team and win in all the colosseums. In addition, you will earn money fighting in the arenas, doing quests in the storyline and finishing parkour challenges, among other things.

Take care, and thanks for Reading! (:
Kile
04/18/2014 1:14 pm
--Builders--

-Head-Builder:
- Ip998

---------------
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com