Server Recruitment! Apply Here!

xXCodesXx's Avatar xXCodesXx1/18/16 11:02 pm
1 emeralds 158 1
1/18/2016 11:31 pm
AA_'s Avatar AA_
Hello! We are looking for people to help with our server. The server is in the process of being created and we are looking for builders, plugin developers/creators and designers. What we really need are really creative with a lot of ideas, hardworking (mature) and yet fun people who are willing work and have fun doing it. Please fill out the proper application or contact me if you are interested in a certain position.

Builder -
Name:
IGN*
Have you ever held a position on a server before? If so reason for leaving(if left)?*
What sort of building do you prefer to work with? (Example: Modern, Medieval, etc.)*
Screenshots:*
What sort of creative ideas do you bring to the server other than building skills?*
Do you have access to teamspeak/skype?

Designer -
Name:
IGN:*
Age*
What work have you done in the past with servers or another project?*
Screenshots:*
What kind of designing have you done?
What sort of ideas could you help with on the server?*

Developers -
Name:
IGN:*
What plugins have you made? What experience do you have with plugins, both configuring and making?*
What servers have you worked on? Reasons for leaving(if left)?*
What kind of ideas would you have towards the server? Both on the lines of plugins and other parts?*
xXCodesXx
Level 20 : Expert Taco