Server Recruitment! 85% chance

[NevahMeNevah]'s Avatar [NevahMeNevah]7/3/14 11:30 pm
1 emeralds 141 4
7/4/2014 12:24 am
Baconquake's Avatar Baconquake
Hi beautiful people Etc. Im recruiting admins Etc. to my server.
You can pick Builder Admin Moderator Head admin Head mod Officer
Chicken it is a rank where people can ask you anything Staff manager Trial Staff and
Redstone creator/command block person Heres the application form

Ign:
First name:
Age (11+ Limit):
About Yourself:
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? :
Why do you want to be staff:
Do you have any expierience with servers? :
How do you want to help out the server:
If more :

Server IP: NevahCraft.MCPH.EU
If you apply go here straight away!...
[NevahMeNevah]
Level 3 : Apprentice Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Baconquake
07/04/2014 12:24 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
Ign: Thunder811
First name: Ross
Age (11+ Limit): 14
About Yourself: I'm pretty nice and funny lol
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? : Really any available rank. The higher the better!
Why do you want to be staff: I have lots of staff experience on other servers. Also, I love to help out.
Do you have any expierience with servers? : lots
How do you want to help out the server: Moderation and all-around rule enforcing.
potatos123456789
07/04/2014 12:00 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Ign: potatos123456789
First name: Jake
Age (11+ Limit): 13
About Yourself: I am a trustworthy person. I am not a trouble maker. I listen very well to people who are in higher power then me, and I love minecraft and have been playing for 2 years.
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? : Admin
Why do you want to be staff: I would like to help others on the server. I would like to help this server grow and become a safe and fun place to be. I have never been banned and have experienced being staff. I will understand if I get demoted and will follow all the owner's decisions and rules. I will try to be on as much as I can to help. I will be sure to try my best at being admin and will always try. I will make the server friendly while also enforce the rules. I can solve conflicts without arguing. I am mature and will not be stupid.
Do you have any expierience with servers? : Yes, I have been mod 3 times and admin 4. The servers I was staff on got shut down or I lost them when my computer broke.
How do you want to help out the server: I would resolve conflicts. I will enforce all rules while still making it a fun place to be. I will respect all players and staff members and treat them no lower then me. I will build if you need me too. I will do my duty as an admin. I will make the server a fun place to be on!
If more : Nothing more, thanks for reading my application and I hope I get picked.
IDSFTW
07/03/2014 11:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ign:TitanCrafterS
First name:Tom
Age (11+ Limit):13
About Yourself:I love to play pc and mac games on my free time and i've enjoyed every second. Minecraft Is one of my favorite games and I love to help out on minecraft srvers.
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? :Head-Mod
Why do you want to be staff:Because I want to see the server grow and change into something knew and I like to help out with people who need it. I know a lot about minecraft servers and can't wait to hope aborad the ship!
Do you have any expierience with servers? : Yes, much I currently own a server CCraftNetwork and I've been moderator on many servers.
How do you want to help out the server:I want to help the server out in all ways possible, by that i mean warps, spawns, coding, permissons, fun dp's, survival with the members etc.
If more :... Thank you for reading my application! : )
AznN1NJA
07/03/2014 11:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ign:AznNinja_
First name: Cha
Age (11+ Limit): 16
About Yourself: I am a plugin manager who configures plugins for servers and i love to config plugins. Also i am good at medieval builds such as Castles, Towns, Houses, Walls, ETC. Another thing is i used to owned a server and i did everything for the most part and had a few help from my friends.
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? : Admin
Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because i want to help the server improve with players and donations to make it in the top 5 best servers but by doing that i would need to advertise the server and become a active staff member. Also i want to help the server not just to get more players/donation but to make it where everyone likes to play and where it feels like you are playing with people that feels like your family. Another thing is i want to be staff so i can meet new people and talk to players so they don't get bored or even if they are depress ill try to make them happy.
Do you have any expierience with servers? : Yes i have owned a server before and made great success but it was shut down due to my absents a year ago.
How do you want to help out the server: Like i said above i want to help the server by improving it and by being active and helping players become a happy minecrafter by talking to them and helping them in any kind of way that would make them happy(Not by giving them items)
If more : NONE
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome