Server Recruitment! 85% chance

[NevahMeNevah]'s Avatar [NevahMeNevah]7/13/14 1:46 am
1 emeralds 227 7
7/13/2014 9:45 am
aceops23_Pixelmon's Avatar aceops23_Pixelmon
Hi beautiful people Etc. Im recruiting admins Etc. to my server.
You can pick Admin 3 Head Admin 1 Mod 3 Builder 5 TrialAdmin 2 Helper 3 Heres the application form

Ign:
First name:
Age (11+ Limit):
Skype (Optional):

About Yourself:
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? :
Why do you want to be staff:
Do you have any expierience with servers? :
How do you want to help out the server:
If more :

Server IP: NevahCraft.MCPH.EU
If you apply go here straight away!...
[NevahMeNevah]
Level 3 : Apprentice Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

aceops23_Pixelmon
07/13/2014 9:45 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Name- Spencer

Age- I am 16 Years of age.

Experience- I have been a Mod and Helper on a Faction server. I have been Head-Admin on a Kit pvp server, I am currently a Mod on a factions server. I have been an Owner of a Hub server (Pixelmon, skyblock, factions, OP Prison) I have been a Forum Mod/Admin for 9 different Servers.

Why I Want To Become Staff?- Because, I have a lot of time that I don't know what to do with. Why not become staff on a server. I have been staff plenty of times to know what I am needed to do and how active I need to be and how long I have to be on. I know what the players like and what makes people happy.

Why Should You Choose Me?- Why not, I have plenty of experience, I am easy to get along with. I have a lot of free time to do whatever is needed.

What Position Do I want- Head-Admin

Do I know How To Build?- I am a decent builder, I don't like building, but I will do it if needed.

How Mature Am I 1-10- I am 1 9, because I like to have fun as well, so I mess around, nothing harmful.

Do I know How to Use World Edit?- Yes, I am very experienced with world edit.

Do I Like To Help Others- Yes, I love to help people and make their days better .

Am I A Grammar Nazi?- Yes, just a warning

Have I Ever Owned A Server?- Yes

Do I Have TeamSpeak- Yes

Do I Have Skype- Yes

Do I Have A Microphone- Yes

Do I Talk A Lot- No

Do You Need Me On Your Server- Yes

TimeZone- UTC -06:00

How Long Can I Be on- 5-6 Hours
owe05
07/13/2014 9:21 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Ign:owe005
First name:Ole Kristian
Age (11+ Limit): 14
Skype (Optional): xxowe005xx

About Yourself: 14 year old, I have a minecraft server myself and I hate hacking.
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? : Admin
Why do you want to be staff: Because I feel that i have a lot to offer
Do you have any expierience with servers? : Admin on one, moderator on two and i own my own one
How do you want to help out the server: With plugins and moderating
If more : I can be online at least 3-4 hours
Jazzyminecraft
07/13/2014 9:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ign:Underfire1234
First name:Chris
Age (11+ Limit):13
Skype (Optional):DO not have

About Yourself: Nice, Mature, Funny, and Friendly
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? : Admin
Why do you want to be staff: Because I like to see other people have fun and a great experience on the server without rule breakers and abusive staff.
Do you have any expierience with servers? : Yes I own a realm for me and friends and im the only op out of like 20 of us. And I was Mod on a other server before almost Head MOD
How do you want to help out the server: By ridding it of filth like Cheaters, Abusive staff, and the spammers , ETC
If more : I understand you cant pick everyone but please consider me.
The Epic Panda
07/13/2014 7:24 am
Ign: pumalegit
First name: Alex
Age (11+ Limit): 14
Skype (Optional): pumalegit

About Yourself: Always looking to be apart of something really, I've been on servers with no admin and theyre absolute shit, and servers that have too strict admins are too. I'm fair, usually nice and kind, but strict and to the point when necessary, I almost always available on skype.
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? : Head Admin
Why do you want to be staff: Because I feel like its a job I can handle fairly easily, and I'm always looking for ways to make everyone happy.
Do you have any experience with servers? : Yes, not only have I been admin and a helper on plethora if servers, but I owned my own at one point
How do you want to help out the server: By being there whenever necessary and providing options for any problems
If more :
awesomecraigXD
07/13/2014 6:45 am
Ign:cragobrago
First name: Craig
Age (11+ Limit): 15 DOB: 17/6/99
Skype (Optional):
isn't working but Craig.walker1999
About Yourself: I play minecraft Mostly everyday when im not busy, Im a teamplayer in minecraft and in the real world, Im into fitness and music and having fun

Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? : Head-Admin
Why do you want to be staff: I feel like its a great opportunity to build my minecraft skills and my social skills, It will be good to build a secure friendship with the players and know if they have any question ect that they can come to you, I Want to be staff because I love being part of a team, I enjoy being one of the people who are always up to help and to keep the game fun for myself and everyone else, I do know plugins like world guard, world edit, and a lot more and if I am not sure of a plugin I will research and learn it, Lastly I would just like to be staff because I like to lead people and make someone that can start out little into something big

Do you have any expierience with servers? : Craftedclans.cshack.org is the server I am moderator on and that has been the first since I have started bak from playing abt 2 months ago I do have a lot of experience with Head-Admin down to helpers ect Which if you pick me I can show you

How do you want to help out the server: I would like to help out the server by bringing more people onto it, possible donating if I get the chance and by helping manage a build or even help building, I would also help with plugins that im needed for
If more : I play 8+hours a day and if chosen will dedicate my time to the server

pummelblocksmash
07/13/2014 6:13 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot
Ign:SlimeballHD
First name:Alexander
Age (11+ Limit):13
Skype (Optional):igoogle.boy

About Yourself:
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For?:Head-Admin
Why do you want to be staff: Me and all my friends are planning to find a nice server to do a Let's play on.
Do you have any expierience with servers? : I have my own server,
i've been Website-Developer on DynastyFactions and Moderator on escape-prison.
If more :I can speak English (lol), Russian, Ukranian and Dutch.
I dont play around with commands, i know many basic commands and i am good with GroupManager, i feel like this is a really nice server to play on.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application, and i hope you reply soon.
-Greetings, SlimeballHD (iGoogle)

tpollard12
07/13/2014 2:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ign:tpollard
First name:Matt
Age (11+ Limit):12
Skype (Optional):tpollard13

About Yourself:I am a great staff and like to make servers have fun
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? :Head-Admin
Why do you want to be staff: I want to help the server get really popular and fun! And I'm great with plugins and could fix most bugs
Do you have any expierience with servers? : I use to own a popular server and know how to get players fast and I'm an awesome builder if you need a new spawn
How do you want to help out the server: I want to help it by making people think it's really fun and cool and want to play it a lot and I want to help any problems you have.
If more : Thanks hope you accept

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome