Server Recruitment =PixelBlocksMC=

CreeperSoul23's Avatar CreeperSoul234/5/14 12:33 am
4/5/2014 9:41 pm
lazypasta's Avatar lazypasta
Hi guys. I don't really know how to put this. Me, CreeperSoul23, and my friend, oscarmario1304, Have this server called PixelBlocksMC.
Right now, we have 2 admins, 1 owner (me), 1 co-owner (oscarmario1304.)

Admins are: pika_pika12 and OVERKILLER321

Ranks:
Helper --v--
Click to reveal
Helper is the second rank because the first rank is Regular. Helper is going to help us at anytime and contact us or tell us if anything is happening in the server that is greifing, trolling, or glitch.

Admin --v--
Click to reveal
Admin will also be helpers but have the permission to ban anyone ONLY if they are disobeying the rules or if they are doing anything they aren't supposed to. Admin also can build, but only small amounts to help Owner, Co-Owner, or even Builder. Gets to test out new things on the server.

Builder --v-- [Isn't added in server ranks yet. Will be though]
Click to reveal
Builder will build if needed to. Also, would build with other ranks to support and make the builds finished in a less amount of time. Gets to test out new things on the server,

Idea Creator --v-- [Isn't added in server ranks yet. Will be though.]
Click to reveal
Idea Creator will be the rank of a person helping out to make ideas of more builds, mini-games, ETC. This is a rank needed in our server. All ranks can be an Idea Creator too. In order too make more ideas. Gets to test out new things on the server.

Moderator --v--
Click to reveal
Same as admin except, doesn't get to test out the new things that are added and doesn't need Skype.

App:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Why should I pick you?:
Rank you want:
Skype, FaceTime, or messages on IPad (One of these are needed.):
Do you have experience on the rank you are applying?:
Imformation about you that could be shared with us? (Such as servers you have been on and more explanation on why you want to join us. And more imformation on why you want the rank you want.)

The server is new, right now there are no plugins or anything. Just regular commands and no mods. We hope to get more members for staff. Thanks for reading.

- CS23

I'll edit anything if needed.
CreeperSoul23
Level 38 : Artisan Creeper

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Just_Do_it_Java
04/05/2014 2:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
what kind of hacked maybe i can help
CreeperSoul23
04/05/2014 2:56 pm
Someone hacked our console. We can't login. Me and alextheblock01 think it's Ethan.
Since after the incident, he wasn't in my contacts at skype anymore.
Just_Do_it_Java
04/05/2014 2:23 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
IGN:alexeppy
Name (Not required.):Alex eppsteiner
Why should I pick you?:because i have experience i have owned servers and been staff on servers before i been playing minecraft since the first versions
Rank you want:admin or builder
Skype, FaceTime, or messages on IPad (One of these are needed.):skype:alex.eppsteiner
Do you have experience on the rank you are applying?:yes i have been admin on a bunch of servers and have had to ban people before with my 2 strike system
Information about you that could be shared with us? (Such as servers you have been on and more explanation on why you want to join us. And more information on why you want the rank you want.)im a youtuber i am partnered with Freedom!.
i am obsessed with dr who .

*plz contact me on skype i don't check PMC every day*
CreeperSoul23
04/05/2014 2:21 pm
Guys, im sorry but, the server got hacked. When we make our new server, (in a few weeks or so) I will open a new server recruitment for that server.,
PriorBobi-x
04/05/2014 2:04 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
msg me on skype if you accept
PriorBobi-x
04/05/2014 2:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Priorbobi

Name: Rasmus :-3

Why should I pick you?: You should accept me because well firstly, the effort and time I have put into my application shows that I am worthy of becoming staff and is willing to help, secondly you should accept me because I really feel I can help this server become 10x than the average server (Help wise, community wise and fun wise of course!. Finally, I should be accepted because of my experience, I mean I have been playing for two years i'm not gonna suddenly dissapear, I am always willing to help and be kind and respectful to all players.

Rank you want: Admin.

Skype, FaceTime, or messages on IPad (One of these are needed):
Skype ---> superbobi112

Do you have experience on the rank you are applying?: Yes, i've been admin twice before. I know almost every command from plugins : essentials, groupmanager, worldedit, redions etc. ((Pair other plugins that i cant remember now)).

Imformation about you that could be shared with us?
So, i applied because i really want to help the server grow!
I want to help players, and other staff too!
I need a place to be im not staff on any other servers atm, so i have a lot of time to be here <3

Thanks for reading!
-Priorbobi
DobbyBreh
04/05/2014 1:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Ooberfest
Name (Not required.): Chris
Why should I pick you?: because i'm reliable, mature, and im good at listening and can enforce rules
Rank you want: admin
Skype, FaceTime, or messages on IPad (One of these are needed.): skype: d.o.b.b.y.
Do you have experience on the rank you are applying?: yes i have been admin on multiple server in the past
Imformation about you that could be shared with us? im very active and can go on server almost whenever needed.
CreeperSoul23
04/05/2014 3:15 pm
Lol hello. Server got hacked
DatFyre
04/05/2014 1:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Edit: My Skype now has a Manchester United Badge, it is a DarkBlue badge with a Black Background. If you still cannot find it message me on this and I will add you! What's the IP to the Server by the way?
zxxmason
04/05/2014 1:22 pm
ign:zxxmason
name:mason
why should you pick me:i am good at building and i have a clean record
rank i want:Helper
i dont have any of those but i do have a enjin account it's name is zxxmason i had the display name Lord but i dont think it matters
yes i do have exp on the rank im applying for
info:not that much
DatFyre
04/05/2014 1:16 pm
IGN: GothMC
Name (Not required.): Michael
Why should I pick you?: I want to have a Position in a server where everyone knows me, be involved in events where people are having fun, having a laugh and just enjoying themselves. I just want to help people that are new, if any questions are asked answer them to the best of my ability. Spend a lot of time helping and enforcing the rules. Growing the community to be the best it can and having the most dedicated members. I also want to create Warps and Builds for people to enjoy and have fun on so that they will never get bored on the Server.
Rank you want: Admin/Moderator
Skype, FaceTime, or messages on IPad (One of these are needed.): Skype (MikeyC)
Do you have experience on the rank you are applying?: Yes! I was recently an Admin on a server but decided to leave due to Discrimination via Owner/Inactivity of Players and Staff! I have also been Moderator SO many Times!
Imformation about you that could be shared with us? (Such as servers you have been on and more explanation on why you want to join us. And more imformation on why you want the rank you want.) I am quite faithful to a server and like to spend a lot of time on it, building it up and just helping around. I want to create Builds for the server, monitor everyone that plays and make sure people are kept in line by enforcing the rules. I will attempt to stop Hackers and Such and help other members on a daily basis!
CreeperSoul23
04/05/2014 1:29 pm
Accepted for rank. I'm putting my trust in you.
CreeperSoul23
04/05/2014 1:36 pm
Wait, there's a lot of MikeyC(s)
Tad02
04/05/2014 8:45 am
IGN: Tad02

Name (Not required.): Brendan

Why should I pick you?: /you should pick me because I can be a massive help on your server help with the more technical things.

Rank you want: Admin

Skype, FaceTime, or messages on IPad (One of these are needed)Brendan20023

Do you have experience on the rank you are applying?: Yes I have been admin on more then 8 servers so I will have most of the commands and priorities of an admin set down and known.

Imformation about you that could be shared with us? (Such as servers you have been on and more explanation on why you want to join us. And more information on why you want the rank you want.) Well yes I want this rank this rank because I like to help and usually never say no to things that could help the server and want to be in a good community of players and people would like to help in anyway possible.

I have been experienced on almost any bukkit server that are been around from FTB to normal SMP's so I have almost all the factions.prison,towny and a lot more category's.

I want to join the server because with my experience and knowledge on which servers are more popular then the rest I could help this server become one of them at the top.
CreeperSoul23
04/05/2014 1:27 pm
Is that your skype?
Tad02
04/05/2014 2:31 pm
Yes,yes it is
lazypasta
04/05/2014 7:24 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
IGN:lazypasta

Name (Not required.) George

Why should I pick you?:you should pick me as I am friendly and nice. I'm shy so I kinda want to be friendly towards each other. No enemy, no problems.

Rank you want: Helper

Skype, FaceTime, or messages on IPad (One of these are needed.):Skype:lazypasta1

Do you have experience on the rank you are applying?: nope, I've never been helper or moderator on any server so I just want to try out

Imformation about you that could be shared with us? (Such as servers you have been on and more explanation on why you want to join us. And more imformation on why you want the rank you want.): I just want helper rank as I want to help people out with problems or trouble. I am also kinda good at redstone as I am trying to make an adventure map right now. I also know some good plugins that could help your server out. I might be able to be on at 4-9 as I am still in school.

If I get the rank , I will pledge that everything a player needs help with will be sorted out and any abusive things I see as a helper I will report back to admins if they are not online.

P.S should I tell you the servers I got banned on?

I hope other people get it as well!
CreeperSoul23
04/05/2014 1:22 pm
You got the rank. Good job. I'll tell you the ip and add you on skype.
lazypasta
04/05/2014 9:41 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
Gotcha on Skype .
Tad02
04/05/2014 7:20 am
-------Cut--------------------

Proper app is below
alextheblock
04/05/2014 6:05 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: alextheblock01

Name (Not required.): Alex

Why should I pick you?: i am an experienced admin / owner on alot of servers and you ahve also helped me on one of them so id like to return the favour

Skype, FaceTime, or messages on IPad (One of these are needed.): you alreay have me on skype XD

Do you have experience on the rank you are applying?: yup im owner on two servers

Imformation about you that could be shared with us? (Such as servers you have been on and more explanation on why you want to join us. And more imformation on why you want the rank you want.) well as i have said i work for two servers and i am currently also helping a big server of a famous builder ( not saying name) and i am very loyal to you creepz so id love to be a big help on the server. I also wanna keep the server a great safe community for players to be on.
CreeperSoul23
04/05/2014 1:09 pm
Great job on application. Accepted.
Ethan_56
04/05/2014 12:51 am
IGN: ethancalhoun56

Name (Not required.): Ethan

Why should I pick you?: Because i am smexy

Skype, FaceTime, or messages on IPad (One of these are needed.): skype:
creeper_god

Do you have experience on the rank you are applying?: Of course i own my own server

Imformation about you that could be shared with us? (Such as servers you have been on and more explanation on why you want to join us. And more imformation on why you want the rank you want.) I would like be in a group of nice people and have a great staff community. I can do my job and help members. Be active on the fourms and ban hackers if necessary.
CreeperSoul23
04/05/2014 2:29 am
I'll add you on skype, right now it's 11:29 PM.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome