SERVER RESET >>> NEEDING STAFF! WE HAVE NO STAFF RIGHT NOW

5917's Avatar 59171/24/17 8:04 pm
1/27/2017 11:27 pm
CraftyNetwork's Avatar CraftyNetwork
Hi, the server got reset recently and we have no staff except a Builder. We need 3 mods, a chat mod, 1 admin, and 2 builders. If you want to be staff and is 12 or older you can apply

Follow this format:

Username:
How active you are:

That's it, I'll read it right away! This is a survival factions server by the way!

IP: HerobrineSurvival.mcph.co
Level 41 : Master Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2017 11:27 pm
Level 1 : New Network
CraftyNetwork
Username: Venus_TP
What you are good at: Server set up, configuration, website development, graphic design, also I wouldn't know if this is something worthy of including I have a very wide knowledge of plugins.

ALSO unrelated to apply for staff but I am really good at making skins and building. I have been builder on 2 major networks before. Proof available.

How active you are: Well I'm currently a second semester freshman in college so I'm not on as much as a 16 year old high schooler but I am a way more qualified candidate than the other people who posted on this form so it's up to the posters discretion.

That said, I will devote a lot of time to the server.

PM me if I'm what you're looking for, we can contact each other through Skype past that.
01/27/2017 10:27 pm
Simply_John
Hi there Kevin, I will be more than happy to lend support to your server.

Username: Simply_John

What you are good at: I am good at keeping friendliness around the server while also bring justice to a wide variety to rules set by the server owner. I work best in these kinds of servers staying on when others don't and sniffing out cheaters/hackers while I'm at it. I have been a staff member on 4 different servers since I was 11 (so it's basically in my blood) and also have a moderate amount of building experience but I do not advise to take that for granted. I have a custom built PC that handles Minecraft at MAX settings at 100fps making me more reliable since I get ZERO lag in most servers. I can do screen recording as well if necessary.
I have a lot more to show but I'm sure you won't be disappointed with my service.

How active you are: I am in the U.S. Pacific Time Zone and I can play up to 4 hours a day. (I can expand that if the server demands go higher up to 6 hours)

What position are you applying for: Admin or Moderator (In extreme cases anywhere)

Have a good day
01/27/2017 9:52 pm
Level 22 : Expert Narwhal
EpicGamer10
Username:MalliumZ1/JEK14Trixter
What you are good at:Building
How active you are:about 2 or 3 hours a day
i also would like to be chat mod, sorta
01/27/2017 9:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ParrotPlays
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Moderator, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
8/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on SavegeCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on ExampleCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
ParrotPlays
Level 1
New Miner
01/27/2017 9:03 pm
ParrotPlays
Preferably Admin, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
8/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on SavegeCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on ExampleCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
ParrotPlays
Level 1
New Miner
01/27/2017 9:02 pm
ParrotPlays
Preferably Admin.

Age?

Maturity Level

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on SavgeCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on ExampleCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
01/27/2017 8:37 pm
qurtar
username: qurtar
What you are good at: i was staff on minecraft servers but they are not working anymore because the owners/staff could not keep their server online.i am good at making players follow the rules,i will help the server by building and respecting the staff and players,i will help people by solving their problems and making them happy.if a player is using a glitch i will warn him/she to not use the glitch again because the glitch will affect the server and give"s him/she advantage and making people quit the server,i am a nice person who will help the players as soon as possible,i am mature and i can make players follow the rules.as a staff member i will take my job seriously and follow the rules and watching the server even if there is no staff on the server,for like 3 hours during the school,in weekends i will be watching the server 5 hours.
How active you are: during the school i will be active about 3 hours. and on weekends about 5 hours.
i am applying for moderator
thank you for taking your time.
01/26/2017 9:36 am
JaGimCho
Username: JaGimCho
What I am good at: Building
I play before school and after school for about 3 hours.

I am applying for: builder!
PS please accept but I not the best:)
01/26/2017 12:46 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
_Ninjalord84_
Username: Ninjalord84
Average time on a day: I am on most of the time about 45 minutes a day
Skills: I have basic knowledge of redstone/command blocks. Small detailed builds.
I am not the best at anything but am fairly good at anything in Minecraft but plugins/mods
I'm applying for whatever you need.
01/25/2017 11:34 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pig
Feryx

Username: Feryx
What you are good at: Building, Moderating and Architecture
How active you are: Per day I spend almost 2 hours after school, and on weekends mainly 3 to 6 hours.

I am aiming to be Builder or Architect
01/25/2017 7:34 am
zingo995
Username: Zingo995

What you are good at: I'm good at helping anyone at anything they need, I always put the needs of people in the server before my own. I'm good at making people happy and help raise a welcoming and happy community whilst the server grows. I'm extremely helpful and will help with pretty much everything! I am good at calming down fights between people and good at stoping hackers and spammers the proper way (by that I mean very effectively and in doing so I'm calm). I always respect the other staff members. I have been staff for around 4 servers now making me very reliable. I can also build quite well (I have built a few KOTHs on different servers). I also have lots of experience of being staff so I know how to handle most situations! I am mature when I need to be but am always up for some fun.

How active you are: I am very active and can play for around 3 hours or more on week days and almost all the time on weekends (most of the time) Im from the uk btw

Hope you like my application (Im applying for admin or mod)

Thanks
01/25/2017 3:30 am
FluffyArt
Username:FluffyArt

What you are good at: i'm good at banning hackers pretty good with ideas and good at being mod or admin.

How active you are: i'm quite active when i have school i can play for like 1-3 hours. when weekend like 2-4 hours. time zone is in. new zealand.

PS. i'm applying for admin or mod. thanks
01/24/2017 11:07 pm
LUCAMOLI
hi
Username: LUCAMOLI
What you are good at: I can ban hackers if i found anyone hacking like kill aura hacks like those hacks and im good building and im very active.
How active you are: 3-5 hours and sometimes 1-2 when i cant play because im not in my house.

im applying for chat mod or admin.
thx.
01/24/2017 10:17 pm
Heronahu
hello!
Username: GetnbyZ
What im good at: well, a couple times before i have been given the rank of a mod, so im good at keeping everyone in order and doing what they are supposed to be doing. and when something goes down, fights or hackers, etc, i will be there and working on it. i im usually the nice guy around but you probably dont want to see me when im angry. i love to help people with their problems. and i live in Australia so when people are asleep from america i will be watching the server.
Times?: 2 - 4 hours. basically whenever im not playing ps4.
im applying for mod, chat mod.
thanks
01/25/2017 7:28 pm
Accepted.
01/24/2017 9:40 pm
Doopy
I am applying for admin,mod
01/24/2017 9:40 pm
Doopy
Username: DOOPY_TROLL269
What you are good at: I am good at managing a server and helping people. I also know how to use worldedit and stuff. I have been helper on 2 servers, builder on a current server, admin on 1 server and mod one server thats why i have a lot of experience with those staff positions and i should be one of them. On a scale of 1/10 building i am like 6-7/10.
How active you are: I am online everyday about 3-4 hours

Thanks for reading.
01/24/2017 9:07 pm
Master_Swagger
Username: IcePawz

What you are good at: I am very responsible and mature. I know a lot of people tend to say that, but I have proven it many times over my years of staffing. I can calmly deal with a situation maturely, without any need to cuss or bark orders. My loyalty is also another factor. I have been playing Minecraft for a full 4 years now, and every day I play my knowledge expands with new information and skills to be used as a staff member. My experience and knowledge of staffing and ability to be open and approachable makes me feel like that one person that if you ever need to talk to someone, you talk to me. I am sure to provide my greatest ability to help out and to a further extent, make sure the server is running smoothly and everything is well. I enjoy helping out the community of Minecraft. Though I don’t work with every server, I still love to be one of those people who will see a post on PMC asking for help, and I offer to assist for no reward. Its these kinds of things that make peoples day a whole lot better, and I really do enjoy being who I am, and doing this kind of thing. Though I take my job as a staff member seriously, I am playful and welcoming, and open to new ideas. My kind and open attitude allows me to be approachable with ease. The bottom line is that I enjoy staffing, and love to be part of the community. I have once owned a server of my own, but shut it down due to insufficient funds. I can work with any essentials command, and use plugins ranging from Essentials to Core-Protect, and any other plugin within moments of experimenting.

How active you are: I can be on up to 6 hours a day on weekdays, and 8 on weekends.

Rank applying for: Admin
01/25/2017 7:27 pm
Application accepted.
01/24/2017 8:46 pm
Chillex
Username: EastonR
What you are good at: Pretty much everything related to minecraft I have run my own server too so I have lots of experience
How active you are: As active as you need me
Staff position: preferably admin but I will take mod
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome