1248148095715's Avatar 1248148095715
Name of your server: EnderNetwork

Your age:14
Name of proposed server?EnderNetwork
How much RAM you want:
I Wish to have 200mb to 1gb
How many player slots?
20 to 100
Describe your server idea: (note: a minimum of 5 sentences is a good benchmark.)
My Idea is very Simple
To Help my Subs from youtube,And other Players to Have a Fun time on my Server Playing with people from around the world.Make a Minecraft a Fun place to Be.
To make a Small Network With about few Servers Eg(Skyblock,Factions and Creative).
Why you want this server?
I want to Help all My Minecraft Players all from around the world to have a warm feeling to Minecraft and What it is about My Idea is very Simple
To Help my Subs from youtube,And other Players to Have a Fun time on my Server Playing with people from around the world.Make a Minecraft a Fun place to Be.
To make a Small Network With about few Servers Eg(Skyblock,Factions and Creative).
On a scale of 1-10, how badly do you want the server?
Proposed Plugins?
Just the Normal Plugins for a Server
Donation Plan: (Detail what donators’ ranks you will have, if applicable.)
Have simple Ranks Plus you guys get 90% of the share
Do you already have a community? If so, how many active players? If not, how will you be getting players?
Yes I do I normally get a few players not Much SInce the Server is pc Hosted
What makes your server special? Why should I join your server instead of that other server?
My Server is a Fun exciting Server to make everyone feel Welcome We don't have Op ranks or items which Makes people who donated and Not Donated Not the Same.
Is there a reason why you can’t pay for this server?
I do get a Lack of donations from my Players
What is your preferred method of contact? Skype? PM?
Any Method is Fine
What you will do for in return? Donations, YouTube channel, Blogs, etc.
First I have a youtube with about 800+ Subs
I get 800+Views a month
I will advertise your company
On my Server Website
Plus Broadcast on my Server

Thanks for reading
hy3064
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2014 12:41 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
Flaws:
10-100 slots for a network? Okay you will need atleast 12g of ram for that per server without much plugins.
200mb-1g ram needed? Waaaaaattttttt?!?
"I do get a lack of donations of players" + "Have simple Ranks Plus you guys get 90% of the share" = "Sorry but theirs nothing in it for us worth doing."
--
What you will do for in return? Donations, YouTube channel, Blogs, etc.
First I have a youtube with about 800+ - Subs Thats hardly what a network should get (in comparison to servers like mineplex, having around 3-6 youtubers with millions of subs playing and recording.)
I get 800+Views a month - ^
I will advertise your company - To a very limited amount of people? (The money this server is spent would be around 50$ a month PER SERVER if its good which would get very little players compared to them paying 50$ to a server listing site for their own featured/successful server.)
On my Server Website - ^
--
"To make a Small Network With about few Servers Eg(Skyblock,Factions and Creative)." - Now thats $50 times 5 which is 250$ a month for some basic servers which almost every network has. If you could have a plan that earned 750$+ a month then the hosting company would probably allow this and sponsor you. Otherwise your stuffed.

Also the fact that you say 20-100 people for 200mb-1gb makes people think "Oh he knows nothing about servers, so we wont support/host for him since it wont get anywhere and will end up [him owing us / us loosing] - lots of money, so why bother?"

I suggest editing and improving this, stating that its a network sponsership, saying how much servers, how much slots+ram per servers (1gb is about 30 players.), and create a plan which will get the hosters, tens of thousands of people seeing+playing the server. Also create a scheme which will create money, in order to buy more servers for the network, expanding it until its the size of networks such as Hypixel, mineplex, the hive. If its good, they might even give you extra servers (such as 10-25 8gb servers or a dedicated 200gb server to run everything on(It would expand as they see that it was successful (IF IT WAS SUCCESSFUL)).)
polarluke2
10/24/2014 12:05 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
First I dont think your relize how much 200Mb-1Gb is
With that you might be able to get a few plugins with 1-10 players
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome