Server Staff Needed! - (Builders, Developers, Moderators)

Bluelade's Avatar Bluelade3/7/16 1:11 am
1 emeralds 101 1
3/7/2016 1:47 am
_1wickedbunny1_'s Avatar _1wickedbunny1_
Hello there everyone, my name is Bluelade! I run a Minecraft server and I am looking for some server staff to help out on the server. My server is what I like to call a "Multipurpose" server. It features: Mini-Games, a Faction Server, a Prison Server, Parkour, Droppers, Kit-PvP, and MORE!! Our main focus right now is trying to find some loyal, hard working people to join our Staff Team. We are currently looking for any Builders, Developers, and Moderators, so if you are interested in taking up one of those positions, kindly let me know by contacting me on Skype, at: ikryptic_hd. We do ask though that you first meet the requirements below, before attempting to become a Staff Member. But with that all being said, I will leave the decision up to you.

Talk to you soon!

Requirements:

#1: Must have a fully working Mic/ Headset for communication.
#2: Must have Skype.
#3: 14 years or older (doesn't have to be met, but would be appreciated if it was).
#4: Must be good at Building, Developing, or Moderating.

If you met the requirements above, you are more than welcomed to contact me!

Thank you to everyone who clicked on this post, your time is very appreciated!
Bluelade
Level 1 : New Miner