Server staff needed for Kit PVP server all ranks open

technogators12's Avatar technogators1212/24/12 7:56 pm
1/6/2013 7:13 am
ipadipod4's Avatar ipadipod4
I have a 2gb server hosted on Envious Host and I need some staff to help out with the server.

Ranks open:
Co-Owner
Admin:
Mod:
Website Creator:
Plugin Manager:

Skype (No mic needed):
Experience on other servers:
Commands you know:
What do you do if you see a hacker:
How long will you be on the server each day:
Are you good with commands:
Have you ever been banned:
If so why:
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat:
What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker:
Postion you want:

*Be truthful in all answer. I will look to make sure you don't lie.
*Only follow this app others will not be accepted.
technogators12
Level 20 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2013 7:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ipadipod4
IGN:ipadipod4
Skype (No mic needed):YES
Experience on other servers:Op on 4, admin on 5 and mod on about 6 servers.
Commands you know:Nearly all the commands for players and Worlddit, DisguiseCraft, Core Protect and the NPC plugin
What do you do if you see a hacker:Warn them and if they carry on then temp ban then if they are still doing it ban them.
How long will you be on the server each day:all day on weekends, about 4 hours week nights.
Are you good with commands:I think i am
Have you ever been banned:No
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat:Treat them as a normal player and warn, temp ban then ban.
What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker:Look for evidence.
Postion you want:Admin or Co-Owner
01/06/2013 6:21 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
naughtyvip3r
IGN: redvip3r
Skype (No mic needed): creeperarmyxephos
Experience on other servers: i have been staff on over 15 servers
Commands you know: pretty much all of em
What do you do if you see a hacker: tell them to turn their hacks off or get banned
How long will you be on the server each day: quite a bit
Are you good with commands: yeah
Have you ever been banned: nope
If so why:N/A
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat: Same As Any Hacker
What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker: Look At The Person And Ask For Proof
Postion you want: Admin
12/25/2012 6:19 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Blacksmith
meme100
IGN: Nemssi
Skype (No mic needed): Nemssi12312
Experience on other servers: Ive owned a semi popular server in 2010 that lasted 2 years And then it was griefed by my co-owner Because he was pissed
Commands you know: Ban kick mute tp gm etc.....
What do you do if you see a hacker: Ban them right away no questions asked
How long will you be on the server each day: Well im on holidays so 7 hours a day
Are you good with commands: Yes i am really good with commands like i said up there ive been owned a semi popular server for 2 years
Have you ever been banned: Once or twice (Trolling i was in a mood to troll)
If so why: I was trolling and they got tired of me and banned me
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat: I would skype him to remove his hacks or i would ban right away no qeustions asked.
Postion you want: Co-owner
12/25/2012 6:17 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Blacksmith
meme100
IGN: Nemssi
Skype (No mic needed): Nemssi12312
Experience on other servers: Ive owned a semi popular server in 2010 that lasted 2 years And then it was griefed by my co-owner Because he was pissed
Commands you know: Ban kick mute tp gm etc.....
What do you do if you see a hacker: Ban them right away no questions asked
How long will you be on the server each day: Well im on holidays so 7 hours a day
Are you good with commands: Yes i am really good with commands like i said up there ive been owned a semi popular server for 2 years
Have you ever been banned: Once or twice (Trolling i was in a mood to troll)
If so why: I was trolling and they got tired of me and banned me
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat: I would skype him to remove his hacks or i would ban right away no qeustions asked.
Postion you want: Co-owner
12/25/2012 3:12 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
nyr25
IGN: nyr25
Skype (No mic needed): ezqschannel
Experience on other servers: grate mostly 10/10 ive been an head admin on 2 servers and im more then ready and have what it takes to become your co-owner
Commands you know:/rank /co i /rb tysk /tp /gm /xp /give /toggle / save-all /rerout - ext i know a lot!
What do you do if you see a hacker: make sure thay are hacking and if first affence then its a temp ban if its more then prem!
How long will you be on the server each day:3-5hours not kiddeng!
Are you good with commands:surrtenly yea i know every plugin and server command inside out!
Have you ever been banned: no and never planing to!
If so why:im never getting banned becouse i dont cheat all i use is optfine!
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat:well it doseint matter you got to do what you got to do!
What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker: first see if its true if not and there lieing well... payback they get banned or kicked!
Postion you want: Co-Owner
12/25/2012 11:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
nick11731
IGN: nick11731
Skype (No mic needed): I ave Mic and User is
nick11731
Experience on other servers: Yes I have been admin on Robot Craft and Mod On Gamerz
Commands you know: Worldedit
What do you do if you see a hacker: Tell them to get rid of the hacks or ban and say appeal on forms
How long will you be on the server each day: 4-8 Hours
Are you good with commands: Yes
Have you ever been banned: Yes Idk why
If so why:Idk
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat: I would tell them they have to remover the hack if not ban them
What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker: Ask for proof
Postion you want: Admin / Mod

*Be truthful in all answer. I will look to make sure you don't lie.
*Only follow this app others will not be accepted.
12/24/2012 10:44 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
RoboSharks
Gonna say as knowing him they go gone due to hosting then his comp got all laggy and stuff. Then when he did have it up (creative) no one joined at all so to him wouldn't be worth it unless players showed up.
12/24/2012 10:08 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
johnreyes223
IGN: asianasalways
Skype (No mic needed): armoredgeekmachine
Experience on other servers: I have hosted a server before and I have become a co-owner.
Commands you know: I know way more than the average regular player.
What do you do if you see a hacker: I warn them, if they keep doing it, Banhammer will be raised.
How long will you be on the server each day: At least 1 hour but I stay up from 4-5PM to 4-6 AM in the morning (weekends)
Are you good with commands: Very Good
Have you ever been banned: Yes
If so why: it was a joke and I got unbanned.
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat: I would ask him to take it off, or I will ban him.
What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker: I spectate the hacker, but if the accuser keeps calling others a hacker, I will warn him to stop the hack accusations.
Postion you want: Admin
12/24/2012 10:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Shadycrazyman
Lol, techno it has been an awfully long time but last i knew you where on your 5th server.....almost a year ago was it not? What have you been doing this whole time?
12/24/2012 9:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Glitterr
IGN: Glitterr
Skype (No mic needed): ashleybabyyx
Experience on other servers: I'm staff on 3 other servers at the moment.
Commands you know: Depends on the plugin, but most.
What do you do if you see a hacker: Kick them, if they don't stop, tell the owner.
How long will you be on the server each day: 4+ hours
Are you good with commands: Yes.
Have you ever been banned: Once when I was a noob lololol.
If so why: Okay, so, it was a freebuild, and there was ONE piece of smooth stone just laying there in a random spot, out in the open, and I took it. -___- (Lame, I know.)
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat: Kick them.
What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker: Tell the owner.
Postion you want: Moderator.
Thank you for reading.
-Ashley
12/25/2012 11:18 am
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
technogators12
You can be mod I'll just tell you things to do differently with hackers and stuff.
12/25/2012 1:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
RedstoneMastR
You skipped my application?
12/24/2012 10:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Shadycrazyman
Idk if he has been successful since the last time i played with him, but most of his servers go down the toilet....i just thought id let you know that he has been "making" servers for awhile haha i should know i helped with quite a few of em during the summer.
12/24/2012 9:41 pm
GreenMonster3333
Applying for: Co-Owner (If it involves helping with payments. My paypal is having some problems right now not sure what is wrong but I will get it fixed asap.
Name: Personal Information (Tell you another time)
IGN: GreenMonster3333
Maturity: 10/10
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Nationality: Canadian
Previous positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 4 And Mod on 6
Current positions: I Own a server but mine is a vanilla and I kind of abandon it and now I'm looking for more in muti-player minecraft admin on
Permission knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.
command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.
Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 15 years of age I have a 10/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.
Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest:I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience:I have ran my owner server it was just a server for friends though, I have been staff on about 8 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Co-owner on 2 really good servers, Head Admin on 3, Admin on 5 mod on 2, Trial mod on 1, and head mod on 1 but overall if i get staff on your server it would make my day because your server exceeds the rest
Why you want this rank?:I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that i'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but i just say why would I still be on your server, why would i be helping people right now if i was gonna cause chaos and why would i treat everyone with respect these are thing i do on every server i join if i fail to do one of these i will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where I can be on every day almost.
P.S for communication skill I think 10/10 my Emotional quotation is 125. That is IQ but instead of knowledge from books it's knowledge on how peoples emotions work.
12/24/2012 9:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Glitterr
You've copy and pasted this about 1000 times. STAHP.
12/24/2012 9:36 pm
MBski712

IGN: MBski712

Skype (No mic needed): ragshagteam

Experience on other servers: Im very experience with other servers ive been staff on about 7 servers and the highest rank i was. was a Co-Owner

Commands you know: World Edit, World Guard, Factions, Towny, Group Manager,and more just i cant think of them.

What do you do if you see a hacker: If i see a hacker ill tell them to get rid of it, then if they dont ill kick them from the server, Then if they still dont ill ban them, If im a normal old player on a server and i see one ill tell a staff member

How long will you be on the server each day: ill be on about a couple of hours a day (because of school).

Are you good with commands: Im am good with commands it will just depend on wat plugin.

Have you ever been banned:No
If so why:

What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat: I would tell them to get rid of it and if not ill tell a staff.

What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker: I ask them to give proof if the server has a forums, if not ill just believe them.

Postion you want: I would like to be a MOD or ADMIN
12/24/2012 8:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
RedstoneMastR
IGN: 45zeldafan
Experience on other servers: Too many servers to name
Commands you know: Depends on the KitPvP Plugin
What do you do if you see a hacker: Warn them with a /kick to stop hacking, and if they continue the use of hacks, I would ban them.
How long will you be on the server each day: School days: 4-5, Any other day of the week: 12+
Are you good with commands: Yes
If so why: False accusation of hacking, spamming a warp
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat: I would punish them the same way I would punish somebody I don't know. I would do this because if I didn't, players would freak out at me, and would be accusing me of abusing powers.
What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker: I would /vanish and watch the person accused of hacking. If I see that they are hacking, I would kick and warn them to stop. If they continue the use of their hacks, I would ban them
Postion you want: Admin/Head-Admin
12/24/2012 8:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
abadsarge
IGN: My IGN is NiNjA159
Skype (No mic needed): Yes, I have Skype.
Experience on other servers: I have been admin and moderator on a few servers.
Commands you know: I know almost all commands for word edit, some of the commands for essentials.
What do you do if you see a hacker: I will temp ban them for a day if they are xraying or anything like that. but if they are flooding, pvp hacking, etc they will get perm banned.
How long will you be on the server each day: As long as I can (1-4 hours)
Are you good with commands: Yes, yes I am.
If so why: I have been banned for stupid things and serious things. The worst thing I have been banned for was for "Racism". But I wasnt being racist in my eyes.
What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat: I would tell him/her to stop or I would have to ban you.
What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker: I would investigate on the situation to see if he/she is serious.
Postion you want: Admin, or moderator. Doesnt matter which
12/24/2012 8:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
_Hype_

IGN: fruitninja2000

Skype (No mic needed): Telling if you pick (PM)

Experience on other servers: I been Co-Owner - 2, Admin - 4, Mod - 6, Builder - 5.

Commands you know: PermissionsEx, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, CoreProtect, Factions, mcMMO, GroupManager, PlotMe, and pretty much everything.

What do you do if you see a hacker: Ask why they were hacking and if they do it again, ban them for about an hour or two.

How long will you be on the server each day: I'll try to be on about 2-4 hours a day.
Are you good with commands: Yes, I know most of them.

Have you ever been banned: No

If so why:

What would you do if you see your best friend hack or cheat: Ban them, say sorry but you hacked on Skype. Tell them to go to our website (if you have one) to make a ban appeal.

What do you do if you see someone saying there's a hacker: I will try to sort out the problem, ask the person who is accusing him what the so called "hacker" is doing. Then I will judge guilty or not guilty.

Postion you want: Admin or Co-Owner
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome