Server Start up! Need talented creators, designers, builders, moderators, admins, behind the scenes people, marketers, social media people!

DudeTrvp's Avatar DudeTrvp8/25/19 10:06 pm
2 emeralds 145 1
9/1/2019 4:36 pm
Avhyno's Avatar Avhyno
hello everyone! My name is Carlos and I just purchased a fresh new server and I’m looking to build it up into a good, fun classic Minecraft server. I’ve been playing Minecraft since late 2011. I was younger then but I did own my own server and made my own plugins back in the day. I used to have a much higher level account here on Apmc but I thought I’d start fresh! Anyways, I’m 21 years old and I’m looking for talent on the entire spectrum. Talented creators, designers, moderators, admins, builders, plugin coders/creators, theme designers, marketers, social media gurus, anything that can help out a server. My goal is to have a fun well made and well supported Minecraft server that has various things/features to do/play with and has enough replayability to keep users in the same spot. I’m open to any idea as well. I’ve thought of doing an RPG based server or a mini games based server and vanilla+ server. But I’m just trying to make what is going to be the most fun for our players. Currently I’m willing to commission you to help me work on this server as long as we talk and make a good deal! You can contact me thru here in a PM and we can get on discord from there and talk. I’m a full time working dude so I don’t always have time to work on the server though that’s why it’s very important to find people who want to get involved in something awesome/big. I have Logan of experience in this field and with social media and such. Let me know if you feel like you’re up for this! Again I’m looking for talented and ready to work content creators, designers, editors, builders, mods, admins, or marketers of an average or higher skill level who are of a similar age to me. I don’t discriminate on age just prefer someone older. But skill will be a deciding factor! Thank you so much!
DudeTrvp
Level 1 : New Explorer