[1.7.5] JC Server SurvivalRPG|Creative|Minigames|PvP

TrainerKyohei's Avatar TrainerKyohei2/27/14 7:23 pm
1 emeralds 771 3
4/14/2014 10:13 pm
TrainerKyohei's Avatar TrainerKyohei
Hello everybody who's viewing this forum post. Right now I like to proudly introduce you an awesome NON GRIEFING RPG Survival Server with awesome group of players we like to call "Our Family" In JC Server we offer a lot of stuff for you to enjoy with others in the community such as survival, Minigames, creative, PvP, MobArena and weekly events. We're a very mature, and nice server to be on and we're looking for more players to join in the fun. We're continuing to keep it that way, and the veteran players are welcome to answer your questions when you first enter in the server. Also as the owner of this server, i'm happy to hear your suggestions on what to add on the server to spice things up. We do give players second chances but when you gone to far on breaking a rule; such as overdoing the use of vulgar language, we will ban you. We're open 24/7 and anybody is welcome. Please note there are some bugs that the owner and mods are looking to fix. I hope to see you there, and we're accepting builder applications for minigame maps or mob arenas.

More information about the server: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2438631-175-jc-server-ii-survivalrpgminigamescreativepvpcommunity/

Server IP:76.164.198.233
TrainerKyohei
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner