Server Undergoing BIG Changes! Need Staff and Builders!

sa5mmm's Avatar sa5mmm10/25/13 2:49 pm
1 emeralds 390 9
11/5/2013 2:12 am
Multict1's Avatar Multict1
Hello everyone! I'm sa5mmm server owner of FraiZ Craft. I am making a bunch of changes to my server and I need staff to help with that! If you go to my server website which is FraiZCraft.enjin.com You can apply to be staff under the Recruitment tab. In order to become a staff you have to join the website which is why I'm posting it here. Here is a rundown. On the application you get to chose a staff position, those of which are: Advertiser, Builder, Content Updater, Police, Grief Reliefer, and Moderator.

If you are interested in:
  • Helping create a story about our city, creating banners, videos, songs, skins, texture packs or other art You want to apply as an Advertiser!
  • Tweeting, Facebooking, reading forums, researching, or posting updates You want to apply as Content Updator.
  • Building big builds, building things to look better, terraforming, creating unique arenas/maps, or just decorating previous builds and have a good eye Then you want to apply as builder.
  • If you enjoy breaking up arguments, laying down the law, have an even temper, and familiar with muting/banning/kicking commands then apply for police.
  • If you want to lay low and just survey the land then Apply for grief Reliefer!
  • In configuring plugins, making plugins, giving tests, messing with configs and permissions, and being the go to human command list apply for Moderator.

Some positions tie hand in hand with other positions, so I would be willing to allow you to hold multiple positions.

These are some goals I want to achieve:
Finish building our city, and tying it all in with a cool story (like an adventure map).
Create a series of Youtube videos pertaining to that story.
Create a server banner, texture pack, and possibly a jingle.
Create better ranks. (for example change the names of the current ranks)
Get more players to play on our server and receive feed back from those players to see what we can do.
Get more players using our Twitter, Facebook, and server website pages.

That is it for now I'm sorry I listed to many things.
sa5mmm
Level 37 : Artisan Zombie