Server wanting/needing staff (20+ needed)

a_polar_bear13's Avatar a_polar_bear136/11/12 4:21 pm
6/12/2012 10:05 am
XoBROSEIDONoX's Avatar XoBROSEIDONoX
hello, i just made a new server that will be factions pvp and grief, i am looking for a TON OF STAFF!!!
I AM LOOKING FOR:

coders {open} Alot total<-------- need lots of
co-owner {1 left} 1 total
staff-manager(s) {1 left} 2 total
head-admin {1 left} 1 total
admins {3 left} 3 total
head-mod {1 left} 1 total
mods {5 left} 5 total
builders {open} as many as i can

all YOU need to do is fill out this app. that's easy!

IGN:
Do you have experience?:
Maturity 1-10 level:
are you good at building?:
Why i should pick YOU!:
a_polar_bear13
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

XoBROSEIDONoX
06/12/2012 10:05 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:XoBROSEIDONoX
Description of yourself: I am 16, I play minecraft everyday, and I am just a great all around guy!
Do you have experience?: Yes I have experience! I was and still am a Moderator on one server and, I own my own server with a few friends.
Maturity 1-10 level:8
are you good at building?: I am not a "great" builder. If you needed me to build I would try to the best of my ability
Why i should pick YOU!:
Click to reveal
You should pick me because I am respectful, mature, and fair. I am very friendly and I am very helpful! If there would be any fights I would hear both sides of the story and NOT just BAN both of them on the spot!
c499
06/12/2012 9:46 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
builder:
IGN:c499
Description of yourself:i have been with a building team together called team vivacious that is really strict with how you join, i had 2 tests, 1 is the first one, and the second one is a re-test to throw rubbish builders away. and i made it, the judge even said to make me apprentice.
Do you have experience?:yes, i have built a project with vivacious that got 79 diamonds. here's the link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... vivacious/
Maturity 1-10 level:9.8
are you good at building?: yes, of course.
Why i should pick YOU!: because i have a lot of experience in building. i am good with worldedit. and i suggest you to ask the team i'm in to build for you, ask them on post940618.html?hilit=vivacious#p940618
mrJimmyjon3s2
06/12/2012 9:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
all YOU need to do is fill out this app. that's easy!

IGN: MrJimmyjon3s
Description of yourself: My names jack i spend alot of my day on minecraft and i always willing to help poeple out. i like meeting new people and helping on servers. i have 2 hobbies outside of my compter being rock climbing and kayaking. i am currently in college and from the UK
Do you have experience?: I prevoiusly ran my own server but was unfortantly greifed
Maturity 1-10 level: 8 im not perfect
are you good at building?: im not the gratest builder but i do enjoy it heres a link to some picytre of my builds, http://mrjimmyjon3s-youtube.webs.com/
Why i should pick YOU!: i have had lots of expericene on servers and i like the sound of your serevr. i am a very helpful person and very friendly. i know how to use some plugins and am willing to learn the rest
Paws112
06/12/2012 1:54 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
20+ staff? o.O
CommanderSkiller
06/12/2012 1:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:CommanderSkiller
Description of yourself:Im very mature and easy to get along with! I would like the job of an admin because im very familiar with the responsibilities, but If im needed in a different area Ill totally accept it! Im easy going and liek to help people as well
Do you have experience?: yes, i have Alot of experience
Maturity 1-10 level: 9( but I can be a bit goofy(; )
are you good at building?: Yes! Im just not that great with designing the inside. I can but I prefer to build the structure
Why i should pick YOU!: I think you should pick me cause Im jsut cool ;D Hahah Im really fun to be around once you get to know me! I like to joke around to. but Im very mature and can handle a sever! (: Please pm me or reply back too mee! thanks!
jpparker1997
06/11/2012 6:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: jpparker97
Description of yourself:
My name is John Parker and I am 15 years old. I have had Minecraft for about five months. I go to Early College East High School located in Havelock, North Carolina. I have just started using world edit, but I know the basics of it. I would not say that I am a really good builder, but I believe that if I put forth effort and take my time I can build great things. I also believe that there is room for improvement.
Do you have experience?: You can view things that I have done at the two links below to see my experience with building:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -isengard/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ng-948639/
Maturity 1-10 level: I believe I am an eight, I may be a bit slow with some things but I am pretty mature
are you good at building?: Like with the Experience question please refer to the links
Why i should pick YOU!: I don't know why you should pick me. If you do pick me this would be my first time being part of staff for a server. But either way I would gladly help in any way I possibly can.
I am applying for Builder
puureevill
06/11/2012 5:45 pm
Admin App.
IGN:ImThatSketchy
Description of yourself: A 14 year old who love MC and Video games in general.
Do you have experience?:Yes I am Admin on 2 servers and Mod on one.
Maturity 1-10 level: 8.5 out of 10
are you good at building?: Yes http://imgur.com/fKhPb
Why i should pick YOU!: I am Very Truthful. I have a ton of experience and i just love to build and help out, you wont regret picking me.
emwood07
06/11/2012 5:40 pm
IGN:emwood07
Description of yourself:Very nice but can be strict when needed
Do you have experience?:Yes tons
Maturity 1-10 level:11
are you good at building?:Very good
Why i should pick YOU!Very good at minrcraft on a 1-10 scale i would say 10
permac 31
06/11/2012 5:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: permac31
Description of yourself:i love to help other people i like to build. Im also a good problem solver
Do you have experience?:yes
Maturity 1-10 level: 9-10 depends on the situation
are you good at building?: a very good builder me end my friend built a castle i can build alot of things you want me to
Why i should pick YOU!:[/quote] you should pick me because i love to help people im very mature and and love to build.
912doctorwho
06/11/2012 5:16 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pony
IGN:9812doctorwho
Description of yourself: I play on minecraft everyday used to run a bukkit server and have knowledge of bukkit plugins.
Do you have experience?:yes
Maturity 1-10 level:8-9
are you good at building?:no (but staff dont usually build except builders)
Why i should pick YOU!: I am very good at helping out on servers I can watch out for griefers etc and help players out and overall keep the community happy

give me whatever rank you think i suit best (preferably staff manager)
dirtnmud
06/11/2012 5:07 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
IGN: Dirtnmud
Description of yourself: i live in the us, i play minecraft everyday, i have past experience, and i bring fun to the game
Do you have experience?: yes sir/ma'am
Maturity 1-10 level: 8-9 depends on the situation or if something went terribly wrong that day.
are you good at building?: yes i am i can show you pictures of a house i built if you'd like
Why i should pick YOU!: i can bring alot of fun to the game i can help run things smooth, i have control but it depends on the player if they are little kids they dont understand but others yes. i play minecraft everyday cause my sports ended.
RacjokeandMinecraft
06/11/2012 4:50 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Racjoke
Description of yourself: My name is Cameron, I'm a Guy. I really like to help people with problems and am very patient. I always watch for griefers and hackers and will ban them with permissin from Owner. I am also pretty funny but can be serious when needed to.
Do you have experience?: I have tons of experience with staff. I have been staff on so many diefferent servers. I know alot of commands and plugins and would be happy to recommend some plugins to you.
Maturity 1-10 level: 8 or 9 depends on the situation.
are you good at building?: Very good. I used to be on a building team that did time lapses
Why i should pick YOU!: Well, Like I said before I watch for griefers and hackers all the time. I know alot of plugins and commands. I also am very friendly to new players and give them a nice welcome.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome