Servers Crashing Without Reports

Mentqlly's Avatar Mentqlly8/13/17 5:12 am
1 emeralds 314 8
8/23/2017 9:00 pm
Mentqlly's Avatar Mentqlly
Heylo there Minecrafters. Thank you for checking this issue out for me, this is a chronic thing I cannot seem to solve, even after countless hours of delving into the deep web to find solutions. Ahem. Anyways. Ever since update 1.10, or so, when I attempt to join a Minecraft server, the game just closes. It acts like it's going to crash, but when it does, it gives no traces. By traces, I mean logs to prove it had happened and would provide help to those trying to assist (so it renders the problem even more solvable intense sarcasm). The crash doesn't discriminate against any servers in particular, nor versions now. Mineplex is my primary guinea pig, and ranging from 1.8 to now 1.12.1, the server continues to crash like such. Sometimes I can last to 30 seconds, and clearing out my appdata file has gotten a remarkable time of half an hour or so. However, it always sinks back to the same crashing.

I have attempted to do multiple things as of now. One, testing it out, single player and Realms are both functioning fine. Two, I have updated Java and my graphics cards. Both to no avail. I also attempted to remove Optifine, and doing so allowed for a (possible) crash free environment, but the game was so choppy and dysfunctional that I'm not sure if the crashing had time to occur. It's also worth mentioning that when I devoted more RAM to the game, it became functional for a certain time, but still yet sunk to its old ways.

I contacted both Mojang and Optifine for help, neither came up with much solution. I was wondering if perhaps a forums would get me anywhere. Is it a problem with my drivers? My internet connection doesn't seem to be a contributing factor, as I have tested under different connection conditions.
Mentqlly
Level 1 : New Miner