Setting up Prison NEED STAFF

WhitePrivilage_'s Avatar WhitePrivilage_10/30/16 7:43 pm
1 emeralds 173 5
10/31/2016 7:58 pm
uxn's Avatar uxn
Only looking for qualified candidates. If you know your not please leave now.

I have a staff team but they don't do anything were all old minecraft players who are in college. My current staff is all 18+ but age isn't really an issue for me so if your 12 and can do this stuff please apply I know I could when I was 12 so the apps are opened. We're setting up this server for fun, its just a prison we have everything built. A-H mines and the prison spawn/portals pvp plot me ect.

All we need is someone who can make the mine reset lite setup, make a shop, come up with how much each rank needs to rank up and we can do the rest. Seriously, this shit is simple.

Why should I have to give you an app to go off of? Just tell me how old you are why we should pick you and you NEED to include your Skype or we will just overlook your app.

Thanks so much in advance. I'll chose a couple of people and you'll be given the rank of Helper with permissions to complete your job. So you'll be higher but its a free rank.
WhitePrivilage_
Level 45 : Master Chef