ShatterCraft MC New Server Recruiting Plugin Manager.

ShatterCraftMC's Avatar ShatterCraftMC12/7/13 8:35 pm
1 emeralds 141 3
12/8/2013 12:23 am
ShatterCraftMC's Avatar ShatterCraftMC
Topic says it all.. This is a two day old 1.7.2 MC server we run several plugins but to me it all seems a mess.. We are a factions survival creative server. so far lol

We run multiverse factions plotme etc... essentials and the bukkitdev version...

Im looking for a plugin developer preferably 18+
with good experience and background..
Need help setting up the server configs and permissions for all the plugins we have and add new ones that im looking to add.. I have some ideas and need someone who can handle my requests..

Payments can be discussed in private. don not expect to get rich.

My teamspeak dal.fragnet.net:10003
Server IP can be discussed in private as we are really still in beta and i dont want many people to be joining.
ShatterCraftMC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ShatterCraftMC
12/08/2013 12:23 am
Bump
ShatterCraftMC
12/07/2013 9:46 pm
surprised ive gotten no response. People really dont know how to be a plugin manager? Its a paid gig. wow lol
ShatterCraftMC
12/07/2013 8:57 pm
About me..
Name is Jimmy im 26
have ran another server other than this one which i disbanded due to lack of playerbase..

This time around i have more of an idea of what needs to be done and am investing more into the server to help it get it going basically not rushing the release.. Although once things get worked out and are playable i will launch..

If you are interested please join teamspeak or shoot me a messege through here i will be available Today/Tonight/tomorrow all day.. the weekdays are touchy since i work long hours but still will make an effort to be around so i will need a group i know can follow through with the goals we think are best..

Our spawn is pretty decent but needs some extra touches and just because i said im looking for a plugin manager/dev doesnt mean im not looking for other talents just mention your age and what you can bring to the table.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome