Shattered [RP] [CUSTOM WORLD] [NEW PICTURES]

Babado's Avatar Babado7/31/12 3:44 pm
1 emeralds 307 7
8/4/2012 11:38 pm
Babado's Avatar Babado

Shattered

With a passionate desire to move away from common Medieval themes, Shattered is that and more. Combining the idea of a disaster, elemental plains and a text that foretells the future, we as a team hope that this will entice roleplayers old and new to come. Our story takes place on the realm that holds Elysium, a place like our earth that has been flooded. The inhabitants have taken to the skies to avoid the flooding. Two races, one who originally inhabited Elysium, and another who inhabited the now-shattered Plains. And a mysterious third race watched from their own realm.

The time is the future, yet there is no buildings and things that appear to be what one would expect. The medicine has advanced, but not the actual technologies. The people who ground the inhabitants to the skies passed away due to complications of the amount of mana that was used. It is known by the inhabitants that below the surface, the villages that they once used had many valuables... The only problem is reaching them.

"In the year 918 CE, a 'Great War' started where the humans wished to enter the Realms. During this time, there were six elemental plains. These Plains were Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light and Darkness. The two realms were known to be just as simply as Heaven and Hell. Humans, tempted by the demons that lived within the Realm of 'Hell', started to attack the Plains. This war lasted until 1368. In it's wake, the plains of Fire, Air, Earth, and Light were left in ruins. The Plain of Darkness was untouched, and the Plain of Water, which was where the final battes took place, had some minor damage. Humans were then barred from practising any magic through the use of the Plains, and were forced to settle on a world known as 'Elysium' by a faction known as the High Order."

What do we need help with?

*Finalizing the Lore and Plot
*Building the floating islands that will be the location of the roleplay
*Building the various small villages what will exist both above and below water
(I will change this list as needed)

Server Pictures
Click to reveal
Got a few pictures to show our current progress

The air temple, one of the many temples scattered around the world, each connected to a different plain. In the future we wish for these plains to slowly be added as forms of expansions.

The platform, it connects the spawn to all four main islands (not shown in the picture) the small islands you can see are "rest" islands and will most likely contain some form of tavern or guard post.

One of the four main islands, these will be main areas for roleplay and most likely contain towns.

Server Pictures: 2

Click to reveal
Plains Update

In Shattered, we will have six plains, earth, fire, water, air, light and darkness, on top of that we will have some form of heaven and hell.

To get to a plain, you will have to travel to the respective temple which is placed somewhere on the map. Each plain will be released as a "expansion". Everyone will be able to join all of them, apart from Heaven, which will be restricted to SPOUT only clients.

Temple Pictures

The Darkness Temple

The Water Temple

The Light Temple

The Fire Temple

The Earth Temple

The Air Temple

We also have a new banner

A signature version will be coming soon.

How do I apply?

Simply fill this out and post in the thread:
For the ease of things, the writers will be assisting with building the server once the Lore is finished.

IGN:
Age: (We do not discriminate against age, we just want a general idea of how often we can expect to see you)
Position:
Why do you seek this position?:
What will you bring with you to this server: (Your qualities and traits)
Contact Method:
(We all use/ have skype. If you do not want your skype name to be known, please pm myself or Babado)

Staff
All names are MC names unless unknown

Babado- Owner
Furby4537568- Co-owner; Head of Lore

Noah. - Developer

IkeBrda- Writer/ Builder
Yugian- Writer/ Builder
Socaljacker- Writer/ Builder

Daeuth- Builder
Creeperprey- Builder
UndeadEd- Builder
Bonniekk- Builder
GamesMasterOf360- Builder

We look forward to adding you to our team!
Babado
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon