[RECRUITING] A Simple Paradise - A Mindcrack like server

Brennen3828's Avatar Brennen38283/5/15 9:58 pm
5/25/2015 6:30 pm
peijianwu's Avatar peijianwu
RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS FOR THE SUMMER

A Simple Paradise is a realms server that I created back in June. It is a strictly - survival based server that has a strong and friendly community. As a community, we play minigames, make cool maps, and host cool events. We just know how to have fun!

Its come to that time again that we need to look for fresh new members! We have the whole summer planned with excitement and joy! In order to be in part of this group, post a reply saying your Minecraft In-Game Name, Name you prefer to go by, Skype Username, if you are able to do Skype calls, Age, and a brief summary of your minecraft experience.

If any questions about the server, please leave a comment below. I can't wait to get this server started!
Brennen3828
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

peijianwu
05/25/2015 6:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Patricking
Name: Patrick
Preferred name: Pat
Can I do Skype calls: Yes but I don't really like to

I Really wanted minecraft back in 2013. I watch a ton of youtube stuff so I basically knew how to play mc before I played it. I used to love to play on servers with plugins especially factions and my favorite part wasn't raiding for being rich. It was meeting new people. In faction servers I always see a lot of people (mostly donors) who are... Irritating. I like small communities of nice people.
Brennen3828
05/25/2015 6:24 pm
SophieTheFox
05/25/2015 1:54 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: SophieTheFox
Name: Sophie G
Preferred Name: Sophie or Silver
Skype: I can/love do skype calls and my Skype name is shadowfoxgamer25

Me and my friend have been looking for so long for a smp modded server to join and this would be perfect, we are looking for a friendly smp community to join and one that has a lot of fun things to do ,we both have fun and unique personalities and can add something great to your smp!
Brennen3828
05/25/2015 12:42 pm
BK85383
03/19/2015 7:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
Minecraft name: Icu_creeping *used to be BK85383*

Name i prefer: BK

My Skype user name: (i dont want to give it out on pmc due to ddos reasons but i know you already got mine)

Able to do skype calls: yeah

i first started playing minecraft pocket edtion after a few months i was addicted to it so i bought minecraft for pc back in 2009 minecraft was just released then i got in single player and spent hours on hours making hotels to sky limit shops redstone creations role-play and when multiplayer was released i joined a few servers and got staff on them on 2013 i made about 5 minecraft servers 3 that i paid for and the other one i made using portforwording tell this day i still play minecraft and work on servers and also i hate creepers
Brennen3828
03/17/2015 11:54 pm
MinerCupcake
03/15/2015 1:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: omqmadds
Skype name: my Skype name is my email address, so I will have to message it to you.
Preferred Name: Maddie
Able to use Skype calls: Yes
Brief summary: I have been playing minecraft since I was ten. I have plenty of experience with servers (I had my own a while back). Survival is my favorite way to play the game, meaning that I'm not one of those people who are always complaining about wanting creative mode. I'm really interested in this because I love the idea of a small community of players coming together.
Thanks! -omqmadds
PryPurity
03/13/2015 11:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
*In Game Name: Imhandmade
*What I Prefer To Go By: Handmade
*Brief Summary: I'v been playing for almost 4 Years now, and I have been mostly a prison and skyblock server owner up until about 4 months ago. I am a youtuber, and would love to have a server that I can play on that is PURE vanilla
KACSA420
03/13/2015 6:34 pm
Level 48 : Master Dragon
IGN: Kacsa
Name I go by: Kacsa (or Alex)
Brief summary of my minecraft experience:
I am not new to minecraft. I got it 4 years ago in 2011 (Ill even show you proof), I havent always been known as Kacsa, infact when name changes came out I became Kacsa, and before Kacsa I was McBurberry but my friends always called me Kacsa because thats my nickname.
Anyway... I want to join A simple Paradise to start a new youtube series. I have had a youtube account (yt/user/ohkacsa) arround for awhile (Hense my custom URL) I would like to join and make a series.
Brennen3828
03/13/2015 12:33 pm
I am still accepting applications! Server is opening tomorrow!
aceops23_Pixelmon
03/09/2015 9:45 pm
Did you choose who made it?
Brennen3828
03/10/2015 8:51 am
I did but I haven't contact anyone yet.
aceops23_Pixelmon
03/10/2015 1:56 pm
Alright. Just wondering
Brennen3828
03/09/2015 3:56 pm
RIley2193
03/08/2015 8:08 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ING:Hostile_Creeper

Name I prefer as:Hostile

Can I do Skype call : yea

My Minecraft experience:I first got Minecraft June 13,2013 (Minecraft 1.4 prerelease)My first skin was a creeper in a suit. I play on mainly Bucket servers. My got all my Minecraft experience form a YouTube channel call Stampylonghead. When I first join my favorite mob is Creeper and least favorite is skeleton.
Sydney2178
03/08/2015 6:45 pm
IGN: squidnugget2178
Skype name: im not sure what my Skype name is but if you tell me yours ill message you on skype.
preferred name: Sydney
Able to use Skype calls: No
Brief summary: I have played minecraft for years now and have grown to love the game. for awhile now I have hoped to become staff on a server so I can help players, build and have fun doing it but I cant find a nice server.

Thanks for reading.
Brennen3828
03/08/2015 4:14 pm
FireDragon121
03/08/2015 10:39 am
Colours are blinding on your introduction post and not required. Makes the job look unproffeshional and rather silly in my opinion. Yes, it is certainly different from everyone elses post but that is for a reason of sillyness.
Brennen3828
03/08/2015 12:57 pm
Thanks for the input. The only reason I added the colors so each paragraph will stand out better making it easier to read. Looking back at it, the colors I picked does look awfully bright. I removed the colors and it seems a lot better. Sorry that my "blinding introduction" bothered you.
Brennen3828
03/08/2015 10:30 am
pmart755
03/07/2015 3:21 pm
Minecraft IGN: martinfritz5
Skype User (you can message me this if you wish): paulmartin755
Preferred name to go by: Paul
If you are able to use Skype Calls: Yes
and a brief summary of your minecraft experience: I have been playing Minecraft since around Beta 1.3 so maybe around 2-4 years of experience. I play a couple hours a day most days. I am very well with building and exceptional redstoner. I have been on many Whitelisted Vanilla servers before but they all seem to close randomely so I have been trying to find a new one.I hardly play anything besides Vanilla and I hope to become part of a nice community.
leoandbob
03/07/2015 2:55 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Minecraft IGN: leoandbob

Skype User (you can message me this if you wish): [undisclosed]

Preferred name to go by: Aidan

Age: 12 (I hope age doesn't matter, because I am the most mature person in my grade, and I know that I will be very active)

A brief summary of your minecraft experience: I am an aspiring redstone builder, mod developer, and server owner. I think that A Simple Paradise would be a great experience for me. I would upload videos once or twice a week on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/epicwolfpak. All in all, I hope that I get accepted and you guys have fun if I don't!

[EDIT] I made a PMC account to list my server a month ago because my old account got deleted(I don't know how). That is why my PMC joined date is so recent.
aceops23_Pixelmon
03/07/2015 11:43 am
In Game Name: aceops23

What I Prefer To Go By: Ace

Brief Summary: I have been playing minecraft for 3-4 years. I mostly play on factions and skyblock, where you have to find your own supplies and build everything by hand. I am also the manager of ~Team Frenzy~, a build team that can build anything. I have been on two survival servers in my time playing minecraft, I loved it. I loved the community, the challenges... Everything. I have been looking for a good survival server to record on for a few weeks, I couldn't ever find one... Thank you for reading.
Creapishguy99
03/07/2015 10:40 am
If you want to join A Simple Paradise, reply with:
IGN: Breaking_Point99
Skype User: Ryan.curry99@verizon.net
A brief summary of your mine craft experience: Been playing for 6 year total, 4 on computer, 2 on Xbox before that. I love working with people and working with redstone. Good at making farms, bases, and mining. Looking for a small community to work with and hope you accept me.
DonnellTheGamer
03/07/2015 10:25 am
Minecraft IGN: DonnellTheGamer
Skype User (you can message me this if you wish): DonnellTheGamer
Preferred name to go by: Donnell
and a brief summary of your minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft for years (since the end of alpha, beginning of beta) and have never been banned from a server.
Brennen3828
03/06/2015 9:06 pm
XxStormcrafterxX
03/06/2015 12:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: falseConfig
Name: Will Ashworth
Preferred Name: Will or False
Skype: I can do skype calls and my Skype name is stormcreeper111
I have played Minecraft since alpha and I really want to be a apart of an smp server that could potentially be fun and have a good community to interact with.
Brennen3828
03/06/2015 11:38 am
If you want to join A Simple Paradise, reply with:
Minecraft IGN
Skype User (you can message me this if you wish)
Preferred name to go by
If you are able to use Skype Calls
and a brief summary of your minecraft experience.

I can't wait to get this server started and to meet everyone of you
Brennen3828
05/24/2015 4:32 pm
Hi everyone! I am recruiting members for the summer! To join use this form shown above. I can't wait to get this community up and running! Once you reply, I will message you on skype if you are in or not. See you guys there!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome