Simplex MC | KitPvP Launch in 14 hours! | ALPHA 1.15

TehBreakerPanel's Avatar TehBreakerPanel12/5/14 11:00 pm
1 emeralds 255 7
12/6/2014 10:17 am
TehBreakerPanel's Avatar TehBreakerPanel

☣ Recruitement Thread ☣

- Be successful and well-known network.
- Have a dedicated team of staff & players.
- Run off of server donations.
- Be unique all across our servers.
Have fun

Coordinator
Available Positions: 4
Responsibilities:
- Make sure all is well on the network.
- Introduce the new staff to the network.
- Organizes well prepared events.

GFX Artist
Available Positions: 2
Will be creating custom GFX for the server. (logos, icons, buttons, etc.)

Developer
Available Positions: 2
Will be developing Bukkit / Spigot & BungeeCord plugins or the network’s website.
Requirements:
- Good at HTML, CSS, and JS. (for web developer)
- Good at Java & Bukkit and/or BungeeCord APIs. (for plugin developer)

Builder
Available Positions: 4
Will be working alongside some of Minecraft’s top builders to build structures and worlds for the network.

Available Positions: 3
Moderate the server...

Administrator
Available Positions: 1
Keep lower staff in line

State what your aplying for at the top of your application in BOLD!

Coordinator
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
How important is this to you?
Any past experience?
Have you ever had a position in a network?
Would you still want this if you had to be active?
Daily activity:
How can you be trusted?

GFX Artist
Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Portfolio:

Developer

Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:

What do you specialize in? (Web dev, plugins...)

What do you code in:

Is your code clean:

Experience:

Builder

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Build speed:

Voxel or We:

Do you build for money:

Build quality:

Portfolio/Recent builds:

Build style(s):

Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Any past experience?
Daily activity:
How can you be trusted?

Administrator

Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Any past experience?
Daily activity:
How can you be trusted?

Want to contact me privately?
My skype: MoistFalls

TehBreakerPanel
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TehBreakerPanel
12/06/2014 10:17 am
Still looking for staff!
TehBreakerPanel
12/06/2014 1:36 am
Ok Added you
connor3356
12/06/2014 12:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Edit:
COORDINATOR
Name: Connor
IGN: connorholladay35
How important is this to you? This is very important to me. Being a staff member of any server is important to me. I get to help servers, learn new things, help players achieve their goals on the server, help the owner and admins achieve their goals also.
Any past experience? yes, I have been helper, admin,Developer, Owner, Co-Owner, And Manager.
Have you ever had a position in a network? Yes. Guard on a prison server called foxcraft (/server prison)
Would you still want this if you had to be active? Yes, I would be active on the server that I'm helping. If I was not active, I would not be helping the server 1 bit.
Daily activity: About 4 hours a day on weekdays and 8 hours on weekends
How can you be trusted? I can be trusted because I am a very loyal person. I will do anything you need me to. I will not argue/complain if something is to hard. I would take the challenge, learn something new, help the owner/server out. you know, it is those simple things that make a server successful. I am also a very good listener. Anything you say, I will listen. I will not abuse my powers. I will only use my powers to help people. Like if someone was spamming ./kick (player) spam. If I were to abuse my rank, you would have the right to ban/demote me.
Thanks for reading!
-Connor
connor3356
12/06/2014 12:19 am
Sorry, I messed up I am applying for Coordinator
TehBreakerPanel
12/06/2014 12:17 am
connor3356Name: Connor
How important is this to you? This is very important to me. Being a staff member of any server is important to me. I get to help servers, learn new things, help players achieve their goals on the server, help the owner and admins achieve their goals also.
Any past experience? yes, I have been helper, admin,Developer, Owner, Co-Owner, And Manager.
Have you ever had a position in a network? Yes. Guard on a prison server called foxcraft (/server prison)
Would you still want this if you had to be active? Yes, I would be active on the server that I'm helping. If I was not active, I would not be helping the server 1 bit.
How can you be trusted? I can be trusted because I am a very loyal person. I will do anything you need me to. I will not argue/complain if something is to hard. I would take the challenge, learn something new, help the owner/server out. you know, it is those simple things that make a server successful. I am also a very good listener. Anything you say, I will listen. I will not abuse my powers. I will only use my powers to help people. Like if someone was spamming ./kick (player) spam. If I were to abuse my rank, you would have the right to ban/demote me.
Thanks for reading!
-Connor
How am I supposed to know what you applied for? Read the red text.
connor3356
12/06/2014 12:16 am
COORDINATOR
Name: Connor
Thanks for reading!
-Connor
ex_numbers
12/06/2014 12:15 am
Coordinator
Name:alex
IGN:ex_numbers
How important is this to you?:this position is very important to me I will take this position serious
Any past experience?:used to be a owner of magicparks and was a network manager for Devils network
Have you ever had a position in a network?yes was a network manager for Devils network
Would you still want this if you had to be active?yes I'm always active on Minecraft
Daily activity:12+ hours
How can you be trusted?yes I have been a owner of a server I know its hard to fix people to trust but I promise you that you can trust me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome