--~~==SimplyGames New Minigames Server Apply for Staff==~~--

kuchkuch2000's Avatar kuchkuch20008/13/14 11:15 am
8/15/2014 6:39 pm
Peaxe's Avatar Peaxe

Intro:

Some of you may be wondering, "What is SimplyGames? Why should I join it?" Well, SimplyGames is a Minigames Server with tons of fun and amazing games. We host amazing sessions and we give free credits away. Great thing about our server is...wait for it...no donations needed. That's right, you don't have to donate for Special Ranks or anything. This is because of a new Minecraft that changes the way of Donating and Gameplay. You will have the best time of your life.

Application Info:

When you apply, please put what rank you want to apply for then right down the information EX:

Builder

Name: Roshan
MCUsername: kuchkuch2000
and so on...

Builder:
Required Age: 13
1. IRL Name: (Helps us trust you. Last name not needed.)
2. Age: (Don't Lie)
3. MCUserName:
4. Email: (So we can contact you if you got accepted)
5. Skype: (Optional but Recommended)
6. How many builds have you created? If one, for what server?
7. Why do you want to be a builder for the server?
8. Maturity (1/10):
9. 3 Pictures of builds YOU created.
10. How will you get players on and help the server?:

Helper:
Required Age: 13
1. IRL Name: (Helps us trust you)
3. MCUserName:
6. How many servers have you been staff on? If one, What Rank, What server, and IP.
7. Why do you want to be a helper for the server? (Don't just say I want to help. Give a specific Reason!)
8. Maturity (1/10):
9. How will you get players on and help the server?:

Moderator:
Required Age: 14
3. MCUserName:
6. How many servers have you been staff on? If one, What Rank, What server, and IP.
7. Why do you want to be a Moderator for the server? (Don't just say I want to help/moderate. Give a specific Reason!)
8. Maturity (1/10):

Admin:
Required Age: 16
3. MCUserName:
7. Why do you want to be an Admin for the server? (Don't just say, "I want to help and I will ban people". Give a specific Reason!)
8. Maturity (1/10):

Plugin Dev:
Required Age: N/A
3. MCUserName:
7. Why do you want to be an Plugin Dev for the server? (Don't just say, "I want to make plugins". Give a specific Reason!)
8. Experienced level (1/10):
9. How many plugins have you created? If one, post the link. (BE HONEST):

Web Dev:
Required Age: N/A
3. MCUserName:
7. Why do you want to be an Website Dev for the server? (Don't just say, "I want to make websites". Give a specific Reason!)
8. Experienced Level (1/10):
9. How many websites have you created? If one, post the link. (BE HONEST):

Afraid of posting information here? No worries, you can email your application @ apply.simplygames@hotmail.com.

Want to be Youtuber as well? Post your Youtube Channel link or name after your Application and we will see if you are able to be Youtuber.

Conclusion:
Thank you everyone who applys for a rank on the New SimplyGames Server. I wish you all, Good Luck!

Got any Questions? Feel free to contact me @ simplygamesmc@hotmail.com

Thanks for Applying,
SimplyGames Team
kuchkuch2000
Level 4 : Apprentice Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MrSyGaming
08/15/2014 2:24 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
1. IRL Name: Carsten

2. Age: 15 (birthday: 01. April 1999

3. MCUserName: MrSyGaming

4. Email: gaming.synonymous@gmail.com

5. Skype: sygaming

6. How many servers have you been staff on? If one, What Rank, What server, and
IP. I have been moderator on Elemental Survival Server (closed now) and moderator on chicken craft faction server (also closed down) I also help friends a lot with their servers. I am very experienced with moderating and also being a admin on two other servers.

7. Why do you want to be a Moderator for the server? (Don't just say I want to
help/moderate. Give a specific Reason!) I love being a moderator. I am very reliable and I can solve any problem handed to me. I think I would be suited for the position as an admin because I am very friendly, I love minecraft, I know how to solve problems and issues with people (I do quite a lot of service things in real life where I have to help people a lot and talk to them), I know minecraft for a long time and I play it a lot. I love the minecraft community and especially during holidays I have a lot of freetime. Also being an admin is one of my favorite things to do in minecraft. When there is an issue between people I try to solve everything as easy and stressless as possible and I am fun person to work with. I like to work together with other people to achieve something big and I use the time I have very efficiantely. Also I can speak English and German fluently and I have a good written french and I know a very tiny bit of Danish.

8. Maturity (10/10):
I am very mature. I know when I can make a little joke but I also know when I have to serious. I also know how to make the right decisons but if I have to be harsh, I can be harsh.

9. How will you get players on and help the server?: I know a lot of people who love playing minecraft. I am also friends with some youtubers who wouldn't mind to come on the server.
kuchkuch2000
08/14/2014 7:39 pm
We're still looking for staff. Apply Now!
Peaxe
08/14/2014 8:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Can I apply for Admin instead of Moderator? I know in my application it says I'm 15 but I'm turning 16 on the 2nd week of September so I was wondering.

Thanks,
Peaxe
kuchkuch2000
08/15/2014 1:36 pm
We will see, I will have to consult with Ghost, the main Server Owner.
Peaxe
08/15/2014 6:39 pm
Thanks.
kuchkuch2000
08/13/2014 6:48 pm
Don't Wait till the last minute. Apply Now!!
kuchkuch2000
08/13/2014 4:48 pm
Applications will be approved on Date: 8/18/14 Hurry up and Apply Now!
kyl3duffy12
08/13/2014 1:50 pm
1. IRL Name: (Helps us trust you) Kyle .....
2. Age: (Don't Lie) 14
3. MCUserName: kyl3duffy12
4. Email: (So we can contact you if you got accepted) kylewduffy13@gmail.com
6. How many servers have you been staff on? If one, What Rank, What server, and IP.I have been staff on one server but the server is now down i was admin
7. Why do you want to be a Moderator for the server? (Don't just say I want to help/moderate. Give a specific Reason!)I honestly want to help people out thats all! Im am very dedicated and would play quite alot if i was to get mod on this server
8. Maturity (1/10):8-9
9. How will you get players on and help the server?: I would advertise this server to my friends and if anyone need help i would try my absolute best to help them out
Thanks - kyl3duffy12
Peaxe
08/13/2014 1:46 pm
Moderator:
1. IRL Name: (Helps us trust you) Sasso (I know, it's a weird name)
2. Age: (Don't Lie): 15
3. MCUserName: PeaceandJoy
4. Email: (So we can contact you if you got accepted) lolsomeonefinallylol@gmail.com
5. Skype: (Optional but Recommended) I don't have skype because I don't have a mic yet. I'm planning to get a headset with a built in mic soon. I can get if I can communicate using text.
6. How many servers have you been staff on? If one, What Rank, What server, and IP. I have been a Co-Owner on a server called 'Miners United'. Unfortunately, the server shut down a long time ago due to the owner not being able to pay for the server anymore.
7. Why do you want to be a Moderator for the server? (Don't just say I want to help/moderate. Give a specific Reason!) I enjoyed being Co-Owner on the previous server that I was on and want to be part of a well-running server again. I also want the chance to meet new people and communicate a lot, since all I do now in Minecraft is survival and minigames.
8. Maturity (1/10): 8
9. How will you get players on and help the server?: I will promote on my twitter, on servers (I won't spam and will ask if i can promote), and also tell my friends in school as well (a lot of my friends play minecraft).

-Peaxe
DoctorJP
08/13/2014 1:10 pm
1. IRL Name: (Helps us trust you) Jeff
2. Age: (Don't Lie) 16
3. MCUserName:DoctorJP
4. Email: (So we can contact you if you got accepted) jeffreypf11@gmail.com
5. Skype: (Optional but Recommended) sorry no skype
6. How many servers have you been staff on? If one, What Rank, What server, and IP. a couple on tekkit. But those servers shut down.
7. Why do you want to be an Admin for the server? (Don't just say, "I want to help and I will ban people". Give a specific Reason!) I want to be an admin because i like being part of a well running server
8. Maturity (1/10):8
9. How will you get players on and help the server?: make mor forums on planet minecraft.
hidogs
08/13/2014 12:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Moderator:
1. Kate
2. 14
3. hidogsroblox
4. cadelica239@gmail.com
5. Skype: No skype, sorry.
6. One, Owner, StarMinecraft (one of those number IPs) had about 5 players, mostly my brother, and a few friends. Had to shut down due to family issues. (Resolved now)
7. Way too much free time.
8. 8.5
9.I have plenty of friends who play minecraft and are always looking for good servers. Could easil get them to play.
kuchkuch2000
08/13/2014 12:20 pm
There's still time to apply, don't wait till the last minute
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome