SkillfulPvP 2.0 - New Server [NEED STAFF!]

xFusionScopez's Avatar xFusionScopez11/18/17 3:41 am
1 emeralds 228 5
11/19/2017 12:16 pm
NoSink's Avatar NoSink
Whats up guys... I am restarting SkillfulPvP, an old server I used to have, and making it bigger, and better.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am looking for a partner to help me start up the server and to be my Co-Owner, as I am also looking for the rest of my staff line: Dev, Head-Admin, Admin, Jr. Admin, Mod, Helper, and Builder.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be looking at applications and replying back quickly as I am now on break from school.
As I am starting this server by myself, I have to port forward and run it from my computer in the beginning, but once we get funds and possible donations from the server, we will be able to get a host.
For applications: I will be reading each one carefully and whoever has the most in-depth application and whoever I believe will be a great partner for me while making this server will be chosen as Co-Owner, and the rest of you can apply for either Dev, Mod, Helper, or Builder and work your way up from there.
---------------------------------------------
Requirements:
-Must be at least 10 years old. (Leaving a lot of leeway there)
-Must have discord
-Must have past experience with handing a server and managing one.
-Lastly, must have a good attitude and positive intentions
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application: (Copy & Paste)
IGN:
Discord?:
Past experience with servers:
Why should you be staff?:
Extra info about yourself(Please fill this in):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP to the server: SkillfulPvP.servegame.com
Version: 1.8.9
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server will be up 11/18/17 3pm PST
xFusionScopez
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/19/2017 9:39 am
pokemontrainer1234
IGN: pokemontrainer90
Time Zone: EST
Discord: poke #0541
Past experience with servers: I have been staff on a few smaller servers. If I remember correctly, I have been Helper, Moderator, Admin, Staff Manager and other ranks I can not remember at the moment as the servers have shut down.
Why should you be staff: I know I would be a great staff member. To kick things off, I have a tremendous passion to help people who need it. I'm always positive no matter what kind of challenge I face and tackle. I never give up and I always encourage myself and others to climb that wall and overcome their difficulties. I consider myself as an octopus because I can use my many arms to help as much people as possible. To me, being an octopus symbolizes having the ability to multitask. I think I would work well as an Admin so I can contribute to the players and the overall server as well.
Extra info about yourself(Please fill this in): I mostly sit inside as I do not consider sports as apart of me. I have an interest in computers but my knowledge on that subject isn't very strong. I don't go outside often so I can be very active on the server. I get all A's in school and I don't really have much friends. By joining your great server I hope to make new friends and help the server grow. Thanks for reading this and I hope you consider me to be apart of this amazing staff team.
11/18/2017 9:13 pm
NoSink
IGN: Nusp
Time Zone: EST
Discord?: Alpha#6632
Past experience with servers: I have been Mod and Dev on quite a few older ones and have had experience with working with others and being able to assist them and provide the best customer service.
Why should you be staff?: Firstly, I am active. I can be active quite often and be able to work on various projects and help out. Besides that, I have a good working attitude and know when and how to implement my skillset (which in this case is Dev) into my work for max efficiency. Since this server is a bit of a smaller-ish Minecraft server, we could easily get it off the ground with some high quality work. I can work independently and prefer to do so as a Dev, but I can also work with others on different matters. Your server has a lot of potential and I would be more than interested to join it and help it grow and prosper.
Extra info about yourself(Please fill this in): I am a huge fan of soccer and have been playing for over 12 years! I can do all sorts of tricks and soccer is my favorite thing to do in my free time. Besides soccer, bowling is a hobby I like, as well as being a huge fan of computers. I would love to join this team and if you accept me or not, I respect your choice.
11/19/2017 12:16 pm
NoSink
Uh can you turn your server on?
11/18/2017 4:29 pm
xFusionScopez
I like your application, but I am going to continue to read what I get and see where you fall eventually.
11/18/2017 3:51 amhistory
Snowfall99
IGN: GTA5Gods
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Discord?: IHateMySelf#6764
Past experience with servers: my past experiences have been mod on a semi-popular server called mineplex i was mod for 1 year and promoted to head mod and stayed there for 2 years after that i went looking for more work and so i decided to create my own server ive held onto this server for about 4 years now and i have made it perfectly and my most ammount of players on at once was 23 and my profit was about 200$ but then as they stopped buying and im getting grifed I decided to shut down the server then i went to look for more work again and so I found you guys and hopefully I can become a huge part of the team :D
Why should you be staff?: i feel i would be the most acceptable for this job because of my past experiences and it would really be helping me out with my boredom because mineplex has so much staff now so they dont really need me and mineplex has become broing as fuck granted its not a good reason why i gave up on mineplex but i did i feel like i need more advanced job trying to get people to join the server and listening to their problems i hope you find me acceptable and thank you for your time
Extra info about yourself(Please fill this in): i am a youtuber and im a super friendly dude if anyone ask for help i will help to the fullest of my extent
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome