> SlayersNetwork < CLICK AND READ FOR MORE INFO!

Babyportal69's Avatar Babyportal6910/26/15 5:12 pm
11/1/2015 12:32 pm
YummyMochie's Avatar YummyMochie
Hello! I'm the Owner of a small and new network called Slayers Network, and I'm here to well, make a post about the server in the hopes we can get a few more players! Currently, we have a Hub server, Freebuild-Creative, and Factions, and I'm going to go into a little more detail on all three!

Hub:
The Hub is a small square area, built mostly out of Quartz and Birch wood, built by the CeCo (Chief Executive Co Owner, basically Jr. Co-Owner) and the Co-Owner, it could work as a hangout but it's mainly for selecting a gamemode. Not much detail to go into, now for Freebuild-Creative!

Freebuild-Creative:
Originally, we were simply a one server Creative Plots server, but now we have expanded! On this server, you can now offically build whatever you desire without any limits! If you ever get lonely, you can get a pet that follows you around, can sit on your head, and you can ride! So, that's all about Creative! Next, onto Factions!

Factions:
Factions was a recent addon torwards the network, and it's a little bit different! We have voting crates so basically what that means is whenever you vote for our server you get a vote key which is usable at our vote crate which is located at /spawn! So, that's everything about the different gamemodes! Now, on to staff, and then we're done!

As the staff, we do our best to be as kind and helpful as we can be, and we'll always be here to talk if needed! If someone is breaking a rule, take pictures, and contact one of us! Here is a current list of staff:

Owner: BpDoesMc(Me!)
Co-Owner: Mikeroboblox
CeCo: xXCreeperVenomXx
Moderator: GamerGirlz0428

To apply for staff, play actively for a few days, and send an application to bp.doesmc via Skype! We've got Moderator and Helper positions open!

So, that's all you really need to know... wait! You need the IP Address! Here you go! slayersnetwork.win
I hope to see you there!ing out, and have a good day! Or night.. depends when you're reading this. Anyways, thanks!
Babyportal69
Level 7 : Apprentice Network