>SlayersPvp Op Factions< Staff needed!

Babyportal69's Avatar Babyportal697/6/15 7:53 pm
7/9/2015 10:30 am
Babyportal69's Avatar Babyportal69
Hello Owner of Slayer Pvp here and I am here to let you guys know that we are a starting out a Op Factions minecraft server we need full staff including BUILDERS... we are a hosted 24/7 server but with 512 ram and max 6 players slot.

Staff Application

In-game username:
Location and Timezone:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
How active are you on Skype:
Previous experiences as a staff member:
What makes you a worthwhile staff member:
Why we should choose you:
Perferred Position:
Skype(Optionall:
Extra comments(Optional):

If you have further questions feel free to add me on skype:

gorkem.ekizoglu

To apply just leave a comment on this thread with the correct format

>>Server ip is <<

192.99.21.28:28234
Babyportal69
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/09/2015 10:30 am
Babyportal69
apps will be closing later on today.
07/09/2015 7:46 am
Babyportal69
anymore apps?
07/07/2015 9:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
amyrocks
In-game username: xXDolphinsXx
Location and Timezone: CT, EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3/4 years now
Previous experiences as a staff member: I worked on a server as builder/mod on a new server called emerald craft (it is no longer active because someone blew up a huge part of the server because he was promoted to builder, it now crashes when anyone logs on. I temp banned him from the server for abusing power.)
What makes you a worthwhile staff member: I am nice, and helpful, and very active
Why we should choose you: I am nice, and helpful, and very active
Preferred Position: Mod/Helper
07/08/2015 12:53 pm
Babyportal69
Denied.
07/07/2015 7:41 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
In-game username: Mast0rPanda
Location and Timezone: I live in Ontario Toronto eastern timezone How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 years How active are you on Skype: im really active on skype ill be active if i need to
Previous experiences as a staff member:I have alot of experience in being a staff member i know what to do how to help people and how to stop arguments i know when to stop a fight and what commands i should use if people are being racist or using sexuality in the sentences. I know much more commands then you thing i know how to use group manager etc.
What makes you a worthwhile staff member: Because I am a kind person i am not mean i am always on too help the server and too stop hackers etc.
Why we should choose you:You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
Perferred Position: Head Admin Or Admin
Skype(Optionall: pasificgaming
Extra comments(Optional): No thanks for asking
07/07/2015 8:28 pm
Babyportal69
Accepted
07/07/2015 6:56 pm
Babyportal69
anymore apps?
07/07/2015 4:26 pm
TheGreenArrow420
In-game username: tonyschmitt1999
Location and Timezone: Canada, Ontario, Eastern
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
How active are you on Skype: Everyday after 3
Previous experiences as a staff member: Im working on my server wont go (public for another 2 month its a custom hub server) I was co owner on a server that got shut down, Ive been helper all the way through head admin 3 years is a long time...
What makes you a worthwhile staff member: I can code plugins, know how to run and operate a server like the back of my hand. I can handle people and know what im doing
Why we should choose you: Because everything I just said and you'll regret not choosing me
Perferred Position: Developer, or Moderator.
Skype(Optionall:) Tonyschmitt1999
Extra comments(Optional): Thanks for reading!
07/07/2015 4:40 pm
Babyportal69
Denied
07/07/2015 4:07 pm
Babyportal69
anymore?
07/07/2015 2:54 am
Babyportal69
anymore applications?
07/06/2015 11:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Presley60
Minecraft Username (IGN): Presley60

Location and Timezone: California, Pacific time zone

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 9 January, 2013 but, i started exacaly started on thanks giving on my tablet

How active are you on Skype: i only use it for personal information

Previous experiences as a staff member: i own a server and i own a server with my friend and mod on a server

What makes you a worthwhile staff member: well i like playing minecraft and i like making servers better and more fun and enjoyable.

Why we should choose you: well i am a person that you want and you can trust i would never abuse and do what im told. (i have a sense of humor )

Perferred Position: head-mod or above.

Skype(Optional): like i said i only use it for personal information but i have my email presleysixty@gmail.com

Extra comments(Optional): i hope you make the right choice
07/07/2015 12:30 am
Babyportal69
Accepted as Moderator rank.
07/06/2015 10:50 pm
PhantomCupcake
Username- LauraEB
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Location- United States, Central timezone
How long have i played minecraft- about 5 years
How active am i on skype- Reasonably active, I get on every day
Previous Staff experience- I have been helper on 5 servers, moderator on 3 servers,and admin on 1 server
Why i should be chosen- I will not use moderator powers to grief or troll players. I will not give them OP stuff just because they ask for it. I will not make your server look bad in any way, and i will never advertise other servers on your server.
Applying for- Moderator or Admin
Skype- Theenderninja1
Comments- I hope you will consider me for a staff position
07/07/2015 12:30 am
Babyportal69
Denied.
07/06/2015 10:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
CaptainRogue
In-game username: blockboss101

Location and Timezone: USA, Pacific (UTC+8)

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Three years

How active are you on Skype: Reply in seconds to up to three minutes

Previous experiences as a staff member: Server owner for three years, plugin developer for two years, working with servers since I started.

What makes you a worthwhile staff member: I don't just ban and kick, I find what caused the problem and I fix it. I work on the server instead of just play on it. I generally do 100% more effort on a server than anybody else ever would.

Why we should choose you: If you want something done on your server, I'm doing it. Hit me up on skype and I'll be happy to help in seconds.

Perferred Position: Helper to Administrator.

Skype(Optional) I'll PM you.

Extra comments(Optional): I hope you consider me.
07/06/2015 10:25 pm
Babyportal69
Accepted as Helper rank
07/06/2015 9:54 pm
Babyportal69
anymore applications?
07/06/2015 9:39 pm
creeperhoney
Staff Application

In-game username: Seta
Location and Timezone: British Columbia, Canada PST
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3-4 years
How active are you on Skype: Always on
Previous experiences as a staff member: I have been staff on a lot of servers but most of them die out quickly because lack of advertising. I've been anywhere from Co-owner to helper on several different servers
What makes you a worthwhile staff member: I am very active and can help build, set up ranks, etc Just ask me and I will most likely be able to do it.
Why we should choose you: I think that you should choose me because I have a lot of experience as staff and a lot of knowledge on commands.
Perferred Position: Admin
Skype(Optionall: Prefer not to give it but can give if needed.
Extra comments(Optional): [/size][/b]
07/06/2015 9:42 pm
Babyportal69
Accepted as Moderator rank
07/06/2015 9:29 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
and i got banned for no reason
07/06/2015 9:30 pm
Babyportal69
for using hacks
07/06/2015 9:15 pm
SkaterPro8
In-game username: Xx_7Ender7_xX
Location and Timezone: USA MST
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 years
How active are you on Skype: very active
Previous experiences as a staff member: Co-Owner once Admin 4 times Mod 6 times
What makes you a worthwhile staff member: well i have lots of experience as staff and i love to watch servers grow!
Why we should choose you: i am friendly towards players and other staff an i know how to manage a server
Perferred Position: Co-Owner or Head-Admin
Skype(Optionall: skaterpro889
Extra comments(Optional)
07/06/2015 9:40 pm
Babyportal69
Accepted as Helper rank
07/06/2015 9:43 pm
Babyportal69
Actually Denied.
07/06/2015 8:59 pm
Babyportal69
anymore applications?
07/06/2015 9:18 pm
SkaterPro8
Yes
07/06/2015 8:30 pm
ExplodingMC12
In-game username:ExplodingMC12
Location and Timezone:Eastern
How long have you been playing Minecraft:5 years
How active are you on Skype:pretty active
Previous experiences as a staff member:Mods,admin,co-owner,helper
What makes you a worthwhile staff member:Well i just like to help people and you might say yea everyone says that but its true i do like to help people i also like to be nice to others
Why we should choose you:im a kind and trusted person i never abuse my powers but i do like to have fun with them
Perferred Position:mod or admin
Skype(Optionall:Guude111
Extra comments(Optional):
07/06/2015 8:39 pm
Babyportal69
Accepted as Helper rank
07/06/2015 8:14 pm
Babyportal69
applications will be closed soon so hurry now and apply.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome