Slender Man Survival Server???

tomahaww's Avatar tomahaww9/16/12 1:55 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 7
12/17/2012 5:34 pm
Kaon853's Avatar Kaon853
Hello PMC.

My name is Tomahaww, but you may call me Tom.

Now recently I've been playing quite a bit of Slender. And later at night when I just want to relax, I watch Minecraft videos. I don't play very much of it since I shut down my server... but I'm thinking of making a new one. Slenderman Survival Server (SSS). Basically, you would have different arena's or "themes" where you would search for clues and avoid Slenderman. There would be hidden chests around the map, and in these chests would be a book with a note as the title. It would be an empty book. Slenderman would be trying to get you. If you touch him, you die. If he gets close to you, your hunger will drain. The closer he is, the faster it drains. If he gets so close to you that he is at the point where you could turn around and slap him in his blank face, your health would drain 1 heart per second. Now the slenderman would either have to be an NPC with remarkable coding and AI programming, or you could simply use a person. Just simply install an add-on to the server that allows you to change your name to "Slenderman". Give him abilities to vanish, and hide the name above his head. It would be fun for the Slenderman, and for the victims. Now of course the "Slendys" would be close friends who wouldn't screw around, but you could set up a donation which would allow you to be a slender. But this definitely would not be cheap seeing as there would be some little kid who would want to mess around and make people angry; or in his words to describe himself, a "troll". Now, none of us here on PMC that are reading this forum post are little trolls/kids. We can act mature when it comes to keeping something fun and together. Now this server would have 5 people per arena, with 8+ arenas. Each arena would need one full time Slendy, or an NPC. And each arena would be fairly large to keep the 5 players separated at spawn. Each arena would also have its own chat so they could communicate with each other. Share the clues. They could piece them together, and defeat Slenderman. Although this would not be easy at all... it would be a long process that would require very good teamwork. You would get a reward of 50 diamonds each to each of the survivors of that arena. They could use that in the survival world. Yes there's a survival world. Why not? It would be vanilla with no PVP. Friendly. Of course there would be a good looking arena in each town or city so that they could get the fight out of them after losing a tough fight against Slendy.

I don't know. This is my minecraft idea. This is my dream server. Where people can be tense, and calm in one place. On the run and running home to escape the mobs at night with your friend. But I always have one condition. I don't tolerate no bullshit, greif and you're IP Banned. PVP outside arenas and you get temp-banned (depending on the loot and amount). Breaking rules means tough consequences.

Put it this way. Minecraft servers aren't a democracy. You don't vote on the owner. The owner makes the decisions and well... I was raised by a poor family from a tough place. Respect can get you far on the server. And success gets you power. You could run a city on the server, or own the largest shopping complex. I honestly forgot where I was going with this... don't do drugs kids.

SO! I just read this over and it's complete bullshit. But hey, if you're interested in being a part of it, or helping me create/run the server, let me know. You know what to do.
tomahaww
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect