SMP IS ALIVE AND HERE BABY (sorta)

aceops23_Pixelmon's Avatar aceops23_Pixelmon8/10/15 12:42 am
8/15/2015 9:23 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon's Avatar aceops23_Pixelmon
Alright, so I've been looking for a great semi-vanilla server to play on for a while and couldn't find one. So, With the help of a friend, I've created a SMP server of my own. It it whitelisted for those that are wondering.

Plugins: Mcmmo (Yes, it does have MCMMO and we will not be getting rid of it) EasySpawn

EasySpawn: Means you can /spawn and you can /bed, whenever you sleep in a bed, then you can /bed to it at any time and any where. so you can go explore and not worry about losing your place.

More Info: Yes, we will have a skype group.
- Yes, we will have a server UHC
-Yes, you can silk touch spawners
-Yes, MCMMO IS HERE

CURRENT MEMBERS:
- aceops23
-Lightdarkk

if you are interested in applying, copy and paste the application below.

Application:

In-Game Name:

Why You Want To Join:

Why You Should Be Accepted:

That is all, sweet and simple. Good Luck. OUR HOST IS MCPROHOSTING. So, we have a very good server with almost 0 lag. Also, only 10 people will be accepted at this time.
aceops23_Pixelmon
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/15/2015 9:23 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Sorry for being inactive guys, been working. The server is up and running better than ever. Taking application now.
08/13/2015 7:25 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
In-Game Name: Rippy0222

Why You Want To Join: I want to join because i am very friendly i love to build things and mine! I love to interact with players and skyping!

Why You Should Be Accepted: I should be accepted because i am very mature like to build houses and small towns! I am very creative and i like to build small and big things!
08/13/2015 7:22 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
bump
08/11/2015 12:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MetaRoberts
In-Game Name: MetaRoberts

Why You Want To Join: I would love to join your whitelisted server because i love interacting with new players from the minecraft community, I also love to build and create things for other people to see and i also love adventuring with people

Why You Should Be Accepted: I think i should be accepted to show people my happy, Fair and enjoyable personality and to have fun with the peeps of minecraft
08/11/2015 9:14 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Under consideration.
08/13/2015 7:24 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Denied
08/11/2015 3:34 am
aceops23_Pixelmon
Under consideration, will get back with you both soon.
08/10/2015 3:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ImNotReal
Application

In-Game Name: corndog103 ( I will be changing my name to ImNotReal when Mojang add name change)

Why You Want To Join: I want to join because I feel that all the other SMP servers are overrun with stupid and useless plugins. And I want a server that has some plugins but not an abundance of them.

Why You Should Be Accepted: I should be accepted because I have a lot of experience on Minecraft. I have played since 1.7.3 Beta and have played off and on. I would like to get back into MC becuase I have a lot of great memories from when me and my friends used to play and I want to create more of those.
08/11/2015 9:14 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Denied.
08/11/2015 10:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
FawksX
This is obviously an old application...... it says you will be changing when name changes come out... its been out for MONTHS
08/10/2015 2:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
FawksX
In-Game Name: DiamondRealm

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dtfj ... _X-1vz72qA

Why You Want To Join: I've been looking for an smp for timelapses and such on my youtube channel and I come across this one (and I like Survival)

Why You Should Be Accepted: I am very mature and like to play minecraft a lot. I do have skype but I do not want to do microphone calls. I'm sorry.
08/11/2015 9:13 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Accepted, PM me your skype please.
08/10/2015 1:13 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com