1.8 SMP needs members

SouthpawGames's Avatar SouthpawGames12/7/14 1:42 pm
12/7/2014 2:00 pm
hawkamania1's Avatar hawkamania1
Hello, and welcome to the ShadowCraft SMP server. This is a brand new vanilla Survival Multiplayer (whitelisted) server, compatible with 1.8. Our new community (hosted by MCProHosting) is going to be a place where players can settle down on ONE peaceful, fun, and close-knit server. We've been on failed SMPs before... believe us, we know it sucks. That's why ShadowCraft has been created. We are legit, and will follow a Cube/Mindcrack style of play. If you are interested in applying, please copy our example from below and fill it out to the best of your ability. Good Luck! 

APPLICATION

IGN:

IRL Name:

Skype (if you are uncomfortable using Skype voice/video call, it is okay; Skype text chat will almost always be used anyway):

Maturity Level (1-10; be honest):

Why do you want to join ShadowCraft?

In-Game Experience (ex-what can you bring to the community, what Minecraft skills do you possess, etc.):

Email:

Suggestions for community projects/events (if you are accepted):

Do you plan to stream and/or record Youtube videos on the SMP (if so, please provide your channels/streams so we can monitor your content)?

RULES

-NO griefing/stealing

-NO hacking

-NO racial builds or comments

-NO bullying

-Be smart with what you build

-DO NOT disrupt the community or their builds

*Any violations to these rules and you will be immediately banned.

If accepted, you will be added on Skype and/or sent an acceptance email with more information.

If any questions, feel free to email highheat34@gmail.com or ethanreid12345@gmail.com OR skype chat Ethan or Evan Sternbach
SouthpawGames
Level 1 : New Miner