Snapshot 16w04a Server [Whitelist]

Teknesis's Avatar Teknesis1/30/16 11:53 am
1 emeralds 381 6
1/31/2016 4:03 pm
TerraPlaysYT's Avatar TerraPlaysYT
Hi everyone, VengeanceBain here. I just want to say I recently started a small 1.9 server, (10 people). I am just putting up this forum so everyone knows they can join. Just tell me your IGN, typing speed (Skype is not really used, unless playing with a set of people who want to Skype... Skype isn't a requirement), and maturity. Griefing will not be tollerated, unless both parties are okay. Pvp will be enabled, but this server is extremely friendly, so please refrain from slaughtering each other... Killing out of cold blood and not returning loot is a ban. The IP address is: SnapShotSurvival.aternos.me

I'll whitelist you shortly
Teknesis
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TerraPlaysYT
01/31/2016 4:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Hi Vengeance,
My name is Ross, my IGN is TerraPlaysYT.
I may be 12 years old, but I am mature for my age.
My avg. WPM is 30-40, but when I'm concentrating, I can go from 40-60.
PoeticRainbow
01/31/2016 3:33 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Blockhead
Hello Vengeance!
My minecraft username is PoeticRainbow, and I'd say my typing speed is pretty fast.
I am 13, however I am not immature like most 13 year old with their "deez nuts" and their "got eeeeet"s. It is very... weird. In my builds I have a more medieval style. I basically use stairs 24/7. I also use Sphax 128x most of the time.

-PoeticRainbow
ultramadplayer
01/31/2016 3:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello,
My IGN is UltraMadPlayer
I'd say my typing speed is average.

I am 16. Mature enough to know when to get serious and to help the community grow. But I enjoy being silly with my builds.

Have a good day!
Teknesis
01/30/2016 11:56 am
And my last bump of the day is that build styles do not matter, just try to keep the environment intact, like I said if you grief, I will ban. Deal With It
Teknesis
01/30/2016 11:54 am
The server does not require resource packs, but just as a suggestion, please equip the PureBDCraft texture 32+.
Teknesis
01/30/2016 11:54 am
Also I am writing the next comment to bump this a bit...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome