Soon to be Pixelmon server looking for staff and more!

agent2839's Avatar agent28399/9/13 7:57 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 51
1/26/2014 12:11 pm
wolvesrock500's Avatar wolvesrock500
Hello my friend and I have been planning on purchasing a server to host Pixelmon we plan to make it exactly as it is in the TV show Pokemon with trainers, Pokemon Rangers, gym leaders, the elite four, different towns, and even different routes! We are currently looking for staff, gym leaders, elite four, and Pokemon Rangers, and builders if you are interested please fill out the application below. Here are the positions you can apply for Pokemon Ranger, mod, admin, gym leader, elite four, assistant gym leader, and assistant elite four. Note I don't need a Co Owner!

Name (IRL):
Any experience with servers?
username:
cracked or premium:
position that you want:
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you:
Could you donate to the server ?:
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?

If you are accepted you will receive a PM or a skype request with the server ip and other additional information.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
agent2839
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/26/2014 12:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
wolvesrock500
Name: Remington email Wolvesrock500@gmail.com
no Experience on servers
Username: Wolvesrock500
premium
I want admin or a ranger
The server will benifet from me because I will kick all the bad people who troll or grief. I will always help those want to know where some pokemon are and that's why I will benefit the server.
Cant donate no credit card
I have building skills
please email me if you accept my request and please please do
12/31/2013 9:45 pm
blobblob88
Name (: will tell via skype
Skype(blobblob88)
Any experience with servers? as far as being admin/mod not yet.
username: blobblob88
cracked or premium: Premium
position that you want: builder/gym leader
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I know the Pokemon games EXTREMLY well and would be a big help in "recreating them" of sorts
Could you donate to the server ?: possibly

Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? I am a decent builder and like i said i know pokemon and pixelmon and minecraft very well
12/13/2013 1:04 am
CloudShadowNinja
Hey are you still taking applications?
Name (IRL): Dea (But I prefer to be called Cloud)
Skype(optional): toshibaru9352
Any experience with servers?: I have been admin on two other servers and moderator on quite a few, and I find it fun (but also a big responsibility) to be admin/moderator.
username: CloudShadowNinja
cracked or premium: Premium of course
position that you want: Admin (And if that's not open, I can take mod as well.)
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I think the server would benifit from having me because I can be playful, nice, funny, and stern when I have to.
Could you donate to the server ?: Probably not, but if I did have money to, I would!
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?: I know how to use worldedit. (Sorta not really though ) Also if you are using groupmanager I have experience using that and I know how to add permissions to it.
I hope you are still taking applications and I get accepted.
Oh yea just some things i'm going to add:
Favorite pokemon: Shiny Charizard
My skin: Charmander with a Christmas hat (I will take the Christmas hat off after December)
-------------------------------
If someone said they lost their pokemon, what do you say?: Please provide a screenshot as proof.
If someone asks for a maser ball, what do you tell them?: No. (Unless it's a legit master ball and you are selling it.)
If someone is spamming the chat, what do you do (woah obvious much)?: You give them a warning, and if they continue, you kick them.
- KITTIES -
12/06/2013 5:49 pm
NinjaHat
Name: Connor Reeves
Any Experience: yes I have been an admin on a tekkit lite server and tekkit classic server but now would like to play on pixelmon
Username: NinjaHat_
Cracked or premium: Premium
Position:admin moderator or builder (I built on the tekkit lite server)
How would I benefit the server: I reckon I could do some good building on the server and could defiantly stop any body from being ***** on your server as I have experienced people griefing and being general ***** but could not stop them as there were no admins
Could I donate: probably but I'd prefer not to
Useful skills: building ideas and general helping out
12/06/2013 2:41 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
adventurequest
Name (IRL): Charlie
Skype(optional): wormlynxen
Any experience with servers?: Yes ive hosted multiple servers and one actully got popular its name was EnderCraft and it had 60 members daily.. Im very experienced and dedicated.
username: adventurequest
cracked or premium: premium
position that you want: Admininistrator. If not possible then Moderator
Im very experienced with server and know pretty much about every plugin and pretty much everything in Pixelmon/Pokèmon. Im a cheerfull person and im very mature. I prioritize my job as staff over playing as a normal player.
Could you donate to the server ?: Yes, not at the moment but in the future.
(Not required)
Im cheerfull and experienced, I can build great and i can terraform.
I follow the rules and make others follow them i can handle stress and such.
I can come up with ideas and make players have fun.
I also love Pokèmon with all my heart it was my childhood.
12/06/2013 12:48 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
RighteousHound
Name (IRL):James
Any experience with servers?: Yes, I Moderate and build spawns mostly. But I also know how to W/E and I know how to deal with players who do not obey the rules properly.
username: Houndoomer_97
position that you want: Admin.
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: Well, as an experienced minecraft Admin/Moderator I would know a lot more facts or commands than other players.
Could you donate to the server ?: No.

Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?: I have a sharp eye and I know what I am doing. I can tell who is hacking and if someone is abusing certain commands. I can also invite friends to play also.
12/06/2013 12:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Pandasaurus77777
Name (IRL):Sean
Skype(optional)-Sorry no
Any experience with servers?- Yes I am a Admin on the Valar Project-We use mods.
username: Pandasaurus7777
position that you want: Admin-Elite four-Gym leader
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I have lots of experience being a staff member. I been staff on two servers now. One is the Valar Project. I am a great builder too. I know Pokemon!
Could you donate to the server ?: Sorry not at this time.
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? I know how to be a staff member and I am really good at Pokemon games haha.
12/06/2013 12:27 pm
Grommet2
Name (IRL): Joshua
Any experience with servers? i have been mod on many servers and have been great at pokemon and pixelmon
username: Grommet2
position that you want: mod/admin or whatever is available
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you:i have helped the griefed multiple times in other servers and i have gotten awards (mentioned) about being one of the top admins on several servers
Could you donate to the server ?: on occasions yes
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?: i dare you to throw a pixelmon at me and i will tell you what its name is well at least the older ones XD i have also been able to go on the server 4-5 hrs Mon-Thurs and 9-10 hrs on Fri-Sun
thankyou for reading this i hope to be a part of this awesome server
12/06/2013 12:22 pm
Grommet2
Name (IRL): Joshua
Any experience with servers? i have been mod on many servers and have been great at pokemon and pixelmon
username: Grommet2
position that you want: mod/admin or whatever is available
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you:i have helped the griefed multiple times in other servers and i have gotten awards (mentioned) about being one of the top admins on several servers
Could you donate to the server ?: on occasions yes
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?: i dare you to throw a pixelmon at me and i will tell you what its name is well at least the older ones XD i have also been able to go on the server 4-5 hrs Mon-Thurs and 9-10 hrs on Fri-Sun
thankyou for reading this i hope to be a part of this awesome server
11/26/2013 5:55 pm
ares38
Name (IRL):Alex Whatley
Skype(optional) ares38onskype
Any experience with servers?Yes I own my own server with my friends and was a mod on a plugin server.
Username: ares38
Cracked or premium: premium
Position that you want:staff or Moderator
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I'm very Kind and helpful to most people especially people who follow the rules.
Could you donate to the server ?: Maybe someday
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?I'm am a pretty good builder
11/12/2013 12:43 am
Madness991
Name (IRL): Danny
Skype(optional) Floodedclient37
Any experience with servers? i own a pixelmon server
username: Floodedclient37
position that you want: Admin/Co-Owner :3
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I can make great things from crappy situations, making people donate is easy for me, I can be a good friend and morale booster, building and making ranks/groups is easy for me.
Could you donate to the server ?: Yes. Up to 100$.
(Not required)
11/11/2013 9:49 pm
Nightslayer45
Name:I will tell you if I'm accepted
Experience as staff:yes I will explain later
Username:nightminer640
Cracked or premium:premium
Wanted position:admin or moderator
How will the server benefit with me as staff:not sure we will have to wait and see
Donate?:sorry but I can't
Useful skills:great at helping people with necessary things
11/07/2013 12:07 am
JM11216
Name (IRL): Jesse Moore
Skype(optional) not totally sure but ill add u you can contact thegubster11
Any experience with servers? im admin on one and would of been builder on 1 if it didnt shut down also ive been builder on another
username:JM11216
position that you want: Gymleader And Or Admin
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: It will get quality buildings help and more popular via youtube
Could you donate to the server ?: I would if i got my own money and got my dad to pay for it it would be up to $50
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? i am awesome at pixelart wording and building also friendly and is fair
10/25/2013 12:21 pm
RedstoneReaction
Name (IRL): Rei

Skype(optional)

Any experience with servers?: Yes, I'm a mod on a server atm

username: RedstoneReaction

position that you want: Mod, Admin, or Pokémon Ranger (whatever I can get )

In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I could help the server a lot. I'm a very friendly person. I love to have fun, but only at right times, when it's time to be serious, I am. I can handle tough situations and will be fair. I will follow the server rules and do my best to in force them. I can also be online a lot.

Could you donate to the server ?: No sorry
(Not required)

Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? I can handle tough situations well and I have a lot of free time, so I can be on the server when needed if there is any problems that need help.
10/23/2013 1:17 pm
doffen98
Name (IRL): Jørgen Paasche
Skype(optional) doffen981
Any experience with servers? ive been playing in two years or more now and im admin on atleast 3 and respected on allot more.
username: doffen98.
cracked or premium: premium.
position that you want: id like to be a builder, mod or admin. and i note i got allot of experience.
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: im from Norway and i have been playing as i wrote in two years or more. ive just started pixelmon and i have been playing on a cuple of servers and i realy wanted 2 be in the staff. i have might not been playing pixelmon for weary long but i got allot of experience from playing on vanilla servers and i know how to run one well.
Could you donate to the server ?: if i donate it wold be rare. sorry.
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? i can build allmost anything but i will need a pic of how it can look like.
10/22/2013 2:53 pm
Mega_Monkey123
Name (IRL) : Aleck
Skype(optional) : OrangesFTW
Any experience with servers? : yep had my own once but it failed
username : Mega_Monkey
cracked or premium : cracked
position that you want : Any
I'm very good coping with problems and I'm very persuasive.
Good At Building!
10/15/2013 7:54 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
Jason_cool_boy
Name (IRL):Jason Ly
Skype(optional): Inverted_Neon
Any experience with servers?: yes i am op on 3 different servers, i am admin on 1 pixelmon server and have mod on 4 other servers and own my own hamachi server (pixelmon)
username:jason_cool_boy
position that you want: a rank that allows me to beable to help people alot and maybe accses to creative?
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: i have alot of building knowledge and redstone knowlegde, i am a super huge fan of pokemon, i have played 1 game from every pair that have been realesed and i have a very good knowledge about pokemon and i have a great sence of humour :3 and i can invite lots of new people on!
Could you donate to the server ?: yes, if i find the server good enough that i like it alot, i will donate around 20-40$
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?: i know alot about commands and command blocks and i am on 5 days a week for about 7 hours a day.
10/01/2013 11:46 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
GrayV
To: Agent2839

Name (IRL): Ewan
Skype CluzyClawz
Any experience with servers? yes alot
username:CluzyClawz
position that you want: Head-admin Or Anything Below
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: well i have been working on servers since 1.2.5 and i have got some positive feedback from those servers i was a staff on.
Could you donate to the server ?: i would if i had enough money Sorry
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? yes i am good with commands 8/10 i am mmk with building 6-7/10 i am grat with the comunity 10/10 and i'm as friendly as a new born puppy

09/30/2013 7:35 pm
xXSamuraiXxMC97
Name (IRL): Dailyn
Skype(optional)
Any experience with servers? yes i am a Mod on the server bukkit.risenphoenix.net and OP on 50.141.168.40
username: PixelmonGoku97
cracked or premium: Cracked
position that you want: Gym leader or Elite 4
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: well i believe in a nice community so if you have me then i think i would be able to get a real community happening. also i know my way around being staff on servers so enforcing rules wouldnt be a problem. if you do pick me i would be spendning every moment i could on this server.
Could you donate to the server ?: i have money issues. sorry.
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? i know WE and i am a fairly good builder and a real dedicated person.
09/27/2013 3:38 am
Arctic Arrow
oh yeah my user names xXarctic_arrowXx
09/27/2013 3:37 am
Arctic Arrow
Name IRL: Tim
Any experience with server: im staff on alot of servers
Premium
Elite Four or gym leader
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you:im a nice funny friendly guy I always Have a smile on my face im good at server commands and i can keep the peace
Could you donate to the server ?: sadly no
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?: im a good pixelmon fighter i can build my own gym (by the way i can be water fire or fighting type gym or elite four) and im AWSOME
09/21/2013 10:19 am
Level 24 : Expert Zombie
spydeyboy87
Name (IRL):Shane
Skype(optional)mrpokemon8778
Any experience with servers yes i have been mod on a few
username:spydeyboy87
cracked or premium:premium
position that you want:hopping atlest mod maybe admin
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you:i would be on a lot, im friendly,griefers to me is insta ban
Could you donate to the server ?:no
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?i know alot of commands
09/21/2013 10:13 am
Oceanstom
is the server up yet i am still to be private messaged
09/20/2013 10:44 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Timebomb742
Name (IRL): Luke

Skype(optional): Timebomb742 but I don't use it much.

Any experience with servers? I have admined and been mod in a few but no real experience as a owner.

username: Timebomb742

position that you want: I think i'd be more beneficial to the server as a admin but I will would also like to multi-task with as many jobs as I can help with.

In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I am friendly first and foremost. I will be strict when it comes to rule breaking. And helpful when needed. I have alot of time on my hands due to having a irregular sleep pattern and working night shifts. Hard to answer because its a very big question but if you want to know what I can do just ask personally.

Could you donate to the server ?: I probably couldn't but I will spend alot of time when I can.

Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? Common sense, I can build but not amazingly just not ugly. Erm I learn quickly. Work well in teams and just generally want to help out with this.
09/20/2013 10:25 am
KutiePies
Name (IRL): Kira
Skype(optional) Don't have one.
Any experience with servers? Nope
username: KutiePies
position that you want: Any gym really is fine.
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I love pokemon. I can help others if they have any questions about like if which pokemon is best against other types of pokemon or any other questions that might come up. I'm not the best builder but I can build.
Could you donate to the server ?: Once I get a job then maybe.
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? Depends on what you need. I can certainly try.
09/15/2013 8:16 pm
xsmas96
Name (IRL): Joey
Skype(optional) Yes; jdobear96

Any experience with servers?: yes i've been gym leaders and staff

username: xsmas96

position that you want: I would like to apply for Fire Gym Leader, and if possible to be both an Admin

In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: well as far as i know you don't have a lot of gym leaders, I can answer questions to help other players out, and I can build, not the best, but i can build.

Could you donate to the server ?: Maybe?
(Not required)

Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?: Depends on what you need, but most likely, yes.
09/15/2013 6:06 pm
mine2revolution
Name (IRL): Ryan
Skype(optional) mine2revolution
Any experience with servers? none
username: mine2revolution
position that you want: admin
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: i believe i could help this server in many ways like keeping it safe from hacking stop people who are being racist/mean and even to help build on this server.
Could you donate to the server ?: maybe
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? yes working with people building and protecting from hackers

i would really appreciate if you read my message
09/15/2013 5:52 pm
goldpaw121
Name (IRL): Payton
Skype(optional): Not to be rude, but I don't know you yet, so I would prefer not to give my Skype. I hope you understand.
Any experience with servers?: I have been an admin on my friend's server.
username: gravellep
cracked or premium: I'm not to sure what the question is... I think the proper response would be that i have bought my minecraft account legit, so premium.
position that you want: I would like to be an admin. But If I couldn't, something like a gym leader would be fine. Or maybe not.
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I would be beneficial to the server because I have a some good people skills. I believe I have good building skills, but my friends think my building isn't very good. I think they're just jealous. I have a good personality and a good sense of humor.
Could you donate to the server ?: There is a chance I would be able to.
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? Like I said, I'm a good builder, and I have people skills. I guess I can solve debates/arguments between people.
09/15/2013 12:52 pm
xZeklonx
Name (IRL): Elijah

Any experience with servers? I've been staff on about 4 servers.

username: Zulkon

position that you want: Administrator

In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: Well, I am very good at maintaining order in servers, and keeping the peace. I could also help you come up with the economy (server shop prices), as I am very good with pricing.

Could you donate to the server ?: Yes
(Not required)

Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?: I am a very good builder, and I am also very good at helping people with any problems they may or may not have. I am very good at keeping things the way they are supposed to be.
09/13/2013 8:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
Divine Troy
Name (IRL): Troy
Skype(optional): DivineTroy617, but I haven't used it in a while.
Any experience with servers? Plenty
username: DivineTroy
position that you want: Assistant Gym Leader or Pokemon Ranger
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I can be on at least an hour a day. I am _mature_ and possess common sense/reasoning. For some reason people find me enjoyable...
Could you donate to the server ?: Probably not, unfortunately.
(Not required)
09/13/2013 8:03 pm
Level 1 : New Network
WaffleTaco
name: Jonathan
Any experience with servers?: no but this is where i would like to start
Username: Ravenmaster222 (wanting to change here soon)
cracked or premium: premium maybe
position that you want: Elite 4/Admin. admin or what ever you decide to give me
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I'm experienced in Minecraft and so I could help in that form, and i would like to learn
Could you donate to the server?: I might getting a job so possibly
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? no but im good at building so in that form yes and I am kind and I love minecraft so please thank about my request thanks me thanks
09/13/2013 7:24 pm
iMayson
Name: Mayson
Any experience with servers?: I've played on 2 pixelmon servers before and I was staff on both
Username: iiMayson
position that you want: Elite 4/Admin. Both if possible
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I'm experienced in both Minecraft and Pokemon so I could help in that form.
Could you donate to the server?: I could possibly do so in the near future
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? I'd say I'm an experience staff member, so that could be considered a skill.
09/13/2013 4:54 pm
_Vibe
Name (IRL): Nick
Skype(optional) woahlookitsnick
Any experience with servers? I owned a Minecraft server before.
username: _Vibe
position that you want: Either, Mod, or Water Gym leader, or Water Co-Gym Leader
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: I'm really nice and helpful to players, and I could play on the server for a long amount of time each day.
Could you donate to the server ?: Maybe
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? I do art, and I'm learning to code.
09/13/2013 9:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
Inneddahost
Name (IRL): Nick
Skype(optional) Sorry, i only Skype people i know, because of parents.
Any experience with servers? Yes i have owned a server before but it went down because of players and admins griefing so i will make sure that this server doesnt get grieifed
username: oursmileyfaces and Groechel
cracked or premium: Both premium
position that you want: Gym Leader or higher
Well first of all i have a youtube account that currently has 57 subscribers so i can post this and get tons of views and a bunch of new players. I also obey and respect all players and think that they should all have a great time on the server with now harsh comments. I am a pretty good builder and since my server went down i am looking for a new server to help.
Could you donate to the server ?:
(Not required) maybe.... Depends if my dad lets me.
I could help build towns, gyms, etc and advertise on youtube

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
09/12/2013 10:42 pm
Level 43 : Master Pyro
NeonGhost_
First of all,I LOVE Pokemon
2nd id love to be an Elite Four guy
3d i can donate right when i get my allowance
4th i can make poke balls,gyms,etc
Hope i get in
Thanks!
09/12/2013 10:31 pm
agent2839
Still looking for more people.
09/12/2013 6:45 pm
agent2839
Anyone else?
09/11/2013 9:17 am
lireo16
Name (IRL):Linus
Skype(optional)lireo16
Any experience with servers?yes im mod on 2 servers and admin on 3
username:lireo
position that you want:staff or e4
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you:i could make the server safe from scamming and if i see anything wrong i fix it as fast as i can.
Could you donate to the server ?:yeah someday
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?plugins and building ps.i learn new plugins fast.
09/10/2013 8:40 pm
agent2839
We are still looking for more staff!
09/10/2013 4:58 pm
Oceanstom
Name (IRL):Tyler Johnson
Skype(optional)
Any experience with servers? yes i was an admin in a server called pokeballers but i stepped down because i could no longer connect to that server
username:Oceanstom
cracked or premium:Premium
position that you want: Admin
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: well i think the server would benefit from having me because i have some really cool ideas e.g adding auctions and adding more oppertunities for people to enjoy the server and simplly have fun
Could you donate to the server ?: yes in 12 days
(Not required)
yes im really good at coming up with ideas to make the server better

i hope you read this and accept it i would really appreciate it if so message me at Faydea@fsmail.net =) Thanks and peace out
09/10/2013 6:30 pm
agent2839
accepted I will pm you the ip soon.
09/11/2013 12:08 pm
Oceanstom
I Thank You Soooo Much <3 no homo thankyou
09/10/2013 9:43 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Darktailzx
Name (IRL):Tony
Skype(optional)Darktailzx
Any experience with servers?A Ton i want to run my own but i dont have time so i am looking for people to help
username:Darktailzx
cracked or premium:Premium
position that you want:Idc i like the gyms and stuff i want to be a water gym leader out of all though Anything is fine
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you:I have owned about 5 servers and i am a owner on 12 Currently im very trustworthy i get online every single day after school and i love helping people i do it for fun
Could you donate to the server ?:Yes if i wanted my birthday was just a few days ago and im getting $50 So i could use that money
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?Im Very Nice Building Wise and im useful to any team who needs help I have played all the gens of pokemon so i know most of all of it especially sinohh thats my favorite gen i also have played MC since 2010 so
09/10/2013 6:29 pm
agent2839
accepted I will pm you the ip soon.
09/09/2013 9:48 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
JayRod101
sorry i was 4th i saw it second but am a slow typer
09/09/2013 9:47 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
JayRod101
Name (IRL):Jay
Skype(optional): yolomymotheriscrazy
Any experience with servers?: I have owned 7, one who had 1000 people on it advrage, and am a moderator of Skydoesminecraft's server.
username: JayRod902
cracked or premium: premium (cracked is banned ;p)
position that you want: Admin(pokemon elite 4 champion) or co-owner
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: Well i loved pokemon as a younger boy and i thought i was time to relive the memory. I know lots about the pokemon maps and gens, and am quite fancy at coding too so if im picked ill build the pokemon maps right pout of any game you would like just give me a while to work. Im quite good at building and having fun so if im picked ill make.
Could you donate to the server ?: yeah!!!
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?ya i said that above
09/09/2013 9:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
bluericky5isawesome
Name (IRL):Ricky
Skype(optional):Simon Honeydew
Any experience with servers?:Yes ive been a co owner before
username:bluericky5
position that you want:Admin
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you:Because i really love helping other people out when they need help even if it takes a long time i never give up helping them
Could you donate to the server ?:every december i can
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?Yes im good at building and helping other guys out when they need help
09/09/2013 9:40 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Yodahans27
Name (IRL): Tobias
Skype(optional) minecrafttaco27
Any experience with servers? yes alot
username: Phil0831
position that you want: idc whatever is open xd
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you: [ill fill this in later srry
Could you donate to the server ?: I would if parents let me xd:
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server? I am good with plugins.. coding and building and also very active
09/09/2013 9:37 pm
agent2839
Anyone else like to make an application?
09/09/2013 8:38 pm
ThatRandomGamingMan
Name (IRL):i will tell u in private message
Skype(optional)i have one but i mainly IM through planetminecraft
Any experience with servers?Admin on ragingpvp and Head-admin on titancraft
username:Swagman4726
position that you want:Admin
In a couple of sentences explain how would the server benefit from having you:i am good with plugins and i am a really good builder i do pixel art :3
Could you donate to the server ?:Yes
(Not required)
Do you have any useful skills that would benefit the server?:I can build a spawn and several other things and im a parkour builder two.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome