SoulCrash Legit Looking for Staff

FOEVERWAR73's Avatar FOEVERWAR735/30/13 11:30 pm
6/4/2013 1:13 am
FOEVERWAR73's Avatar FOEVERWAR73
Application
1. Why do you want to be a staff member?
What rank do you want:
2. What makes a good staff member on a Minecraft server?
3. Do you have any previous staff roles on other servers?
4. If a player is spamming his own server’s IP address, what would you do? (Continue situation if
necessary)
5. Player A whispers to you that he caught Player B flying. What do you do? (Continue situation with
player not flying when checked)
6. Explain the 5 staff ranks in order and what their general role is.
7. How do you lock a chest w/ multiple people?
8. Explain PVP/griefing rules (explain to them if they don’t know).
FOEVERWAR73
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FOEVERWAR73
06/04/2013 1:13 am
Bump
FOEVERWAR73
06/02/2013 7:18 pm
no admin spots left
Posh
06/02/2013 6:30 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Wanna...read mine or something before bumping it...
FOEVERWAR73
06/01/2013 11:25 pm
bump
Posh
06/01/2013 4:18 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
1. Why do you want to be a staff member? I love helping out on Minecraft Servers, it's really fun getting to meet new people that love this game just as I do. Although enforcing the rules is what I am good at and I feel that I can make SoulCrash a better community.
What rank do you want: Anywhere from Admin and up. Preferably Head-Admin.
2. What makes a good staff member on a Minecraft server? Someone who is dedicated to helping the server in any time of need. Someone you can trust and count on with your server.
3. Do you have any previous staff roles on other servers? Yes. I have been Head-Moderator on a PvP Raiding server called VanderKraft, Head-Admin on a PvP Raiding server called CaliberCraft, and I currently am in the process of making my own server called EukoKraft.
4. If a player is spamming his own server’s IP address, what would you do? (Continue situation if necessary) First, I would mute them and give out a warning. If done again, kick or temporary ban would be put in order.
5. Player A whispers to you that he caught Player B flying. What do you do? (Continue situation with player not flying when checked) I would ask Player A if any screenshots or videos were taken at the time, if not, I would vanish and spy on Player B. If happens again, and temporary ban or permanent ban would be in order.
6. Explain the 5 staff ranks in order and what their general role is.
- Moderator: Moderate the server for any suspicious activity.
- Admin: The true administrating enforcer. Has access to most commands and helps player mostly.
- Head-Moderator: The person the Moderators follow and are guided by(Besides the Owner.)
- Head-Admin: The person the Admins follow and are guided by(Besides the Owner.)
- Owner: Founder or the server and head of staff. This is the person who makes sure everything is running fine and is in order.
7. How do you lock a chest w/ multiple people? Not fully understanding the question, so I will guess that you mean locking a chest from multiple people, so only you are the only one who has access to open it. Download the Lockette plugin and place a sign on the chest, or download the LWC plugin and look and the chest, then do /lock.
8. Explain PVP/griefing rules (explain to them if they don’t know). No pvping in Spawn, in God Mode/Creative. Griefing is only allowed if that is the object of the game(PvP Raiding and Survival.)
FOEVERWAR73
06/01/2013 3:58 pm
bump
max_guy123
05/31/2013 4:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. Why do you want to be a staff member?:to help and govern others.
What rank do you want:Admin
2. What makes a good staff member on a Minecraft server?:I've had experience and I'm a good builder.
3. Do you have any previous staff roles on other servers?yes.
4. If a player is spamming his own server’s IP address, what would you do? (Continue situation if necessary): kick and warn him.
5. Player A whispers to you that he caught Player B flying. What do you do? (Continue situation with player not flying when checked):First I'd check.Then if B isn't flying I'd tell him not to lie.
6. Explain the 5 staff ranks in order and what their general role is. Owner: overseer of server. Co-owner: second overseer of server. Head-admin: in charge of admins, mods, and server people. Admin: in charge of mods and people. Mod: in charge of people and chat.
7. How do you lock a chest w/ multiple people? if pluggin: put a sign on it and another sign so only certain people can get in.
8. Explain PVP/griefing rules (explain to them if they don’t know). No pvping in creative or spawncamping. griefing is not allowed.
Brainmaxel
05/31/2013 1:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
FOEVERWAR73Application
1. Why do you want to be a staff member? Because I am good with servers and very helpful
What rank do you want:Admin
2. What makes a good staff member on a Minecraft server? I am a good staff member because I am nice and helpful
3. Do you have any previous staff roles on other servers? yea I have 10 staff roles
4. If a player is spamming his own server’s IP address, what would you do? (Continue situation if I would kick him first then ban him
necessary)
5. Player A whispers to you that he caught Player B flying. What do you do? (Continue situation with I would kick him for hacking then ban for hacking
player not flying when checked)
6. Explain the 5 staff ranks in order and what their general role is.their is builder for building. moderator to kick and fly. head moderator to vanish and other basic admin commands admin for ban and expert admin commands and operator to do everything but owner and co owner commands
7. How do you lock a chest w/ multiple people? place a sign on it and then do /lockeete line number and the message or person
8. Explain PVP/griefing rules (explain to them if they don’t know).
no pvping in gm and don't greif any staffs house or base
peter513
05/31/2013 12:54 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
1. Why do you want to be a staff member?I have good experience and i love helping others when the need it
What rank do you want:Head-Mod somewhere in that area.
2. What makes a good staff member on a Minecraft server?Listens to the players, Not too mean But Enforces what needs to be Enforced
3. Do you have any previous staff roles on other servers?Yes i do but the server Shut down due to not enough money being raised for it to continue
4. If a player is spamming his own server’s IP address, what would you do? (Continue situation if
necessary) i would give him a Warning asking him to stop and enjoy the server, if he Continues then i would Mute Him for a little bit of time then Give him one more chance, If he hasnt left by this point and continues spamming Then i ban him For spam and disrupting Server Chat.
5. Player A whispers to you that he caught Player B flying. What do you do? (Continue situation with
player not flying when checked) I would /vanish and Follow player B, If he Is flying then i tell him to stop, But if he continues its a Ban.
6. Explain the 5 staff ranks in order and what their general role is.Builder:Building Server Needs/Structures Mod:Enforce Server rules and make sure no one if griefing Head-mod; keeping Mods in place Admin:Help the new players and Check for Rule breakers. Co-Owner: Help Support and develop the server.
7. How do you lock a chest w/ multiple people?Lockette?
8. Explain PVP/griefing rules (explain to them if they don’t know).Do not spawn kill, dont grief unless the building has No Owner or inactive one and if you grief grief all of it not just the chests and random Wood in the Roof.

I Really hope that i get accepted into this position. Thanks!
Master_Monkey
05/31/2013 7:07 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
IGN: bremoor11

EXPERIENCE: I have been mod on 2 servers, admin on 1, head admin on 1.

POSITION: I am hoping to become an admin or head admin.

ABOUT ME: I live in Canada, ON. I love to play hockey and other sports, but, in my free time I play Minecraft a ton. I am very mature for my age and have much experience in being a member of staff. I love animals as well.

WHY YOU SHOULD PICK ME: I play Minecraft all the time in my free time and, like I said, have tons of experience in the staff field. I am a great builder and while I have been staff I have contributed to many spawns being built. ( your spawn needs a little work) I love to help out other players and never abuse my powers. I am very dedicated and will never quit this server. I have time to help out as much as possible where others don't. I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years and have much experience. I also take time to learn as much as I can about the server so I can be the best help possible. Hopefully you pick me! thanks!
MinecrafTaned
05/31/2013 2:33 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
HAI FOE!!
M3owImacat
05/31/2013 12:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
1. Why do you want to be a staff member? I like to help people and play minecraft thats why i like to work on other peoples server to help make them better.
What rank do you want: I like to be Moderator Or Admin if i was one of those postions i could also help build and other tasks.
2. What makes a good staff member on a Minecraft server? Someone whos deticated and treats the server like its there own.
3. Do you have any previous staff roles on other servers? I do but none of them are currentley still running
necessary) I would mute them for 10 minutes from everything but commands
player not flying when checked) I would reccomend to the owner that they sould add the /v plugin which makes admins invisible so i could whatch player B without him knowing
6. Explain the 5 staff ranks in order and what their general role is. HEAD-ADMIN: Looks over all the ranks and does what he can to help outADMIN: Teaches new staff members, helps players when needed and over sees eveything. OP: Builds and works on plugins generally. MODERATOR: Looks for people cheating and breaking the server rules and looks for people with hack clients if possible. BUILDER: builds what the higher ranks tell them to build.
7. How do you lock a chest w/ multiple people? I do not understand the question
8. Explain PVP/griefing rules (explain to them if they don’t know). PVP is aloud in designated areas. For griefing if someone build a house in the woods then leaves the server i think someone can "grief" it if they clear all of it and under no circumstances can they grief anything that a staff member built that would result in a ban or jail
My skype name is <hazefakkie>
I look foward to working with you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome