Spawn Town Builders Needed

Fal1enKing's Avatar Fal1enKing11/11/12 11:13 pm
11/12/2012 12:20 am
ProBooooiii's Avatar ProBooooiii
I'm looking for builders for my new server. I set it up around five hours ago and I've been working on it solidly. All successful applicants will receive two weeks of free VIP status on my server. Since I'm not ready to open to the public just yet, I'll PM you with the IP. I only need about 5 builders. The server is running 1.3.2, seeing as it's the latest stable build of Bukkit.

Application:
IGN:
Build Style: Castles, modern, Tudor...
Inspiration: Real life buildings, your imagination...
Past Projects: A picture if possible please.

Thanks!
Fal1enKing
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ProBooooiii
11/12/2012 12:20 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: BicBooooiii
Build style: Anthing that isnt a 1x1 tower pretty much
Inspiration: both, plus TheMineCraftProject builds
Past projects: i have built many spawns, towns, and pvp arenas. I dont have pics but u can chack some builds out at: spacecraft.chickenkiller.com
I look forward to working with you. Pm me if u need to contact me
Zolrae3
11/11/2012 11:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
IGN-Raelos
Build Style-Just about everything- had to make three server spawns in as many months due to host switching, So I just about covered the lengths breadth of my imagination and what I can successfully finish in terms of minecraft
Inspiration-I don't even know
Past Projects-Pictures aren't exactly possible as my server website (where all my pictured builds ended up) closed before I could get any down.
Still,I'd love to work with something relatively hassle free, just the building element rather than the whole management area.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome