SquareCraft recruitment!

variss's Avatar variss3/14/14 7:24 pm
1 emeralds 126 5
3/14/2014 8:03 pm
GamesforChrist7's Avatar GamesforChrist7
Hey Guys I am Currently the HeadOfStaff at SquareCraft.a New and up and coming Hub Server Witch will include Factions,Prision.Mini-Games,and Creative but in order to make this server great and go public Quicker we need Staff,
Note: I am Only the HeadOfStaff if I like your application will Send the Owner your application and recommend you for A specific staff rank, So with out waiting any longer, Please use the correct Format When Appling Thanks you and hope to see you helping out on the server
-Flemmo97

(You will be put at what i and the owner thinks suits you best, all have the chance to be promoted so don't complain if you Get Helper Instead of Admin)
Current Ranks:
Helper: (0/4)
Helper+: (0/4)
Jr.Mod: (0/4)
Mod: (0/4)
Sr.Mod: (04)
Head-Mod: (0/1)
Trial-Admin: (0/3)
Admin: (0/3)
Head-Admin:(1/1)
Owner: (1/1)
Dev: (0/3)

I suggest Not applying For Admin Straight Away!, Start at mod or lower, if you put no detail in to your application I will not Even Forward it to the owner.
Application:

IGN -

Age -

Timezone -

What time are you most often on? -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java)-

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -

Are you going to be active on the server? -

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

Do you have skype? -

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? -

Anything else we should know? -
variss
Level 47 : Master Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GamesforChrist7
03/14/2014 8:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN - TheLostWindSoul

Age - 17

Timezone - (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

What time are you most often on? - 5 - 10pm Central Time.. It depends on the day really their's some times I can't play and their sometimes I can play all day

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - Beta 1.7, Every day if I can

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Yes, I have done stuff that is not acceptable to any standards, i am not going to lie at all I have griefed in the past and I have done stuff that I got banned for.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java)- No

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I've been in all fields of staff position before. From just helper to being an owner several times myself.

Are you going to be active on the server? - Yes, I do not see why would I not if I am applying

How many hours can you contribute per day? - Depends on the day really. But on normal days for me ill say maybe 4 or 5 hours

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - On a bully situation, I would tell them just to ignore them and if they really had a problem to report it to an older adult to try to get the situation solved before it gets out of hand and one of them performs an action that is illegal and/or wrong and not to fight it out because that would make it worse.

Do you have skype? - Yes, my username is mrmismboy2011

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - No and No

Anything else we should know? - I am very good working with plugins, permissions and plugin configuration files. Either then that there isn't anything. I covered everything but always if their is something you wish to know. Contact me either on planetminecraft or Skype and i will respond as quick as i can.
variss
03/14/2014 7:46 pm
presdg+++[god]IGN - Presdg

Age - 14

Timezone - US Eastern

What time are you most often on? - 3pm to 8 pm on week days and all day on weekends

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I first played minecraft 2 months after it came out and I try to play as much as possible

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - yes I was tempbanned once because I was mad at staff for accusing me of something I didn't do

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java)- I am learnings coding but I am not all that good at it yet

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have been co-owner 2 head-admin 1 admin 6 mod 8 and helper 3

Are you going to be active on the server? - even if I am not accepted I will play on the server

How many hours can you contribute per day? - probly about 3-6

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - well it depends on the age if it was a kid about 11 or younger I would tell them to not yell as much and make sure they understand all the reasons they are being delt with

Do you have skype? - I have one but I am not a big fan of saying it in a post where 10's of people can see it so if I am accepted I will pm it to you. but I am a bigger fan of ts then skype

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - I don't have youtube but I could make one and yes I have a mic

Anything else we should know? if you want to ask me any other questions feel free to pm me

Pending will see what the owner thinks, I will get back to you with in the day Thanks for applying, please pm me your Skype as I will contact you if accepted
presdg+++[god]
03/14/2014 7:43 pm
IGN - Presdg

Age - 14

Timezone - US Eastern

What time are you most often on? - 3pm to 8 pm on week days and all day on weekends

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I first played minecraft 2 months after it came out and I try to play as much as possible

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - yes I was tempbanned once because I was mad at staff for accusing me of something I didn't do

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java)- I am learnings coding but I am not all that good at it yet

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have been co-owner 2 head-admin 1 admin 6 mod 8 and helper 3

Are you going to be active on the server? - even if I am not accepted I will play on the server

How many hours can you contribute per day? - probly about 3-6

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - well it depends on the age if it was a kid about 11 or younger I would tell them to not yell as much and make sure they understand all the reasons they are being delt with

Do you have skype? - I have one but I am not a big fan of saying it in a post where 10's of people can see it so if I am accepted I will pm it to you. but I am a bigger fan of ts then skype

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - I don't have youtube but I could make one and yes I have a mic

Anything else we should know? if you want to ask me any other questions feel free to pm me
MissBoggaMonster
03/14/2014 7:34 pm
IGN - MissBoggaMonster (little sisters account)

Age - 16

Timezone - EST

What time are you most often on? - 4:00 EST-

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -1.7.2 i play everyday

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - No

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java)- no

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - im in admin in a server n soon to be owner once i get a job

Are you going to be active on the server? - yes everyday

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 4 hours

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Deal that will disrespect you and make fun of you

Do you have skype? - yes

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - No (but i have a friend that records) n yes

Anything else we should know? - i can build a little still working
variss
03/14/2014 7:42 pm
Declined sorry but This Application is lacking detail feel free to re-apply with a more detailed application.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome