Stabcraft new *needs builders and staff*

xstabarellix's Avatar xstabarellix10/7/12 5:59 pm
10/25/2012 8:15 pm
tofujofu's Avatar tofujofu
Hello, my name is xstabarellix and i made a new server called, Stabcraft. I need builders and staff. the app is

IGN:
(for builders): building skill:
(for staff):kindness rating:
will you dedicate all your time helping the server?:
why should i pick you instead of someone else?:
what benefits will you contribute to the server?:
how long can you stay on the server a day?:
this is a new server so some plugins are getting added. But i have some right now
thx for applying!
xstabarellix
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/07/2012 6:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
cocoabean2000
Hello, I would like to apply for admin?
10/07/2012 6:03 pm
xstabarellix
copy and paste the app
10/07/2012 6:06 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Grump
Tinytinka
IGN: Tinytinka

Kindness rating: Probably 9/10♥

Will you dedicate all your time helping the server?: I shall

Why should I pick you instead of someone else?: Idk really, I can build, use plugins, install plugins, teach plugins and configure plugins, I can help people when they are stuck and deal with people who are big mouthed or just breaking the rules, I have some experience in this area

What benefits will you contribute to the server?: I have many skills on Minecraft which would help your server, I can build, sort people out, help people, be kind and just help your server altogether, whatever you need doing, I can do it. Except redstone, I can NOT use redstone.

How long can you stay on the server a day?: Everyday past 3:30pm unless I have sports or the weekend! I live in the UK, so my timezone is GMT+1.
10/07/2012 6:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jackindy10
IGN:jackindy10
(for builders): building skill:
(for staff):kindness rating: 10000000000000000000
will you dedicate all your time helping the server?: yes
why should i pick you instead of someone else?:i will be on nerley every day help the server
what benefits will you contribute to the server?:no grifes not hacks
how long can you stay on the server a day?:5 hours
this is a new server so some plugins are getting added. But i have some right now
thx for applying! skype:jackjessbryan
10/07/2012 6:16 pm
xstabarellix
you need more info dude
10/07/2012 6:20 pm
cocoabean2000
1. Kindness rating: 10 / Building: 10

2, will you dedicate all your time helping the server?: Yes I will. I go on Minecraft almost everyday and will dedicate my time to this server.

3. why should i pick you instead of someone else?: You should pick me because I have been admin and hosted a server of my own before and i'm trustworthy and helpful.

4. what benefits will you contribute to the server?: Anything really . I can advertise the server and make banners. I know how to use Worldedit, World guard ect.

5. how long can you stay on the server a day?: This depends on what staff I am If I was head admin, mabye....An hour-2 hours a day? I can play on weekends for much longer!!

6. Extra Info: I can contribute lots to this server and build lots. If I have a low rank in the staff I might dedicate less time to it I think i'd be a really good admin and I hpe you pick me!!

Thanks,
Cocoabean2000
10/07/2012 6:21 pm
cocoabean2000
I CAN use redstone hehee
10/07/2012 6:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
fancyman99
IGN:fancyman99
(for builders): building skill: 8.5
(for staff):kindness rating: 10
will you dedicate all your time helping the server?: Yes, I will dedicate most of my free time to the server.
why should i pick you instead of someone else?: I have experience doing this job, I've worked for many other servers and they have all turned out great, I also am very good at solving others problems.
what benefits will you contribute to the server?: I can contribute a trustworthy, kind, and respectful staff member to help control the server and enforce the rules.
how long can you stay on the server a day?: A few hours around 5-6 a day, except on weekdays, then I can do 3-5.
10/07/2012 6:45 pm
xstabarellix
ip:37.59.178.11:25565 JOIN!
10/07/2012 7:00 pm
Level 40 : Master Scribe
andrewnguyener
IGN: andrewnguyener
What are you applying for?: Staff/Co-Owner.
(for builders)your building rating (1-10):
(for staff) your kindness rating (1-10): 8.5.
what can you do as a builder/staff?: Well, I have a lot of experience in having a staff position. I know a lot of good plugins, I love helping out new players and current members. I can do about anything, I am very active as well.
what benefits can you contribute to the server?: I can build decently, I help out players, and I try to help the owner a lot as well.
Anything else?: N/A.
10/07/2012 8:48 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
(for staff):kindness rating: 10/10
will you dedicate all your time helping the server?: Yes. It's always my favorite server if i'm staff on it
why should i pick you instead of someone else?: I can advertise, stop rule-breakers, Make a website, and I might donate
what benefits will you contribute to the server?: My plugin experience, my staff experience, and all that I can do.
how long can you stay on the server a day?: about 4-5 a day.Sometimes 5-7
IGN: ninniy116
10/07/2012 8:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
buringmoon
IGN: eaker_kids
(for builders): building skill: 7/10
(for staff):kindness rating: 10/10
will you dedicate all your time helping the server?: as much as i can i will try to be on as much as i can
why should i pick you instead of someone else?: i am great at building and i love joining new servers and helping servers and i've been staff 3 times but they all shut down
what benefits will you contribute to the server?: my build exp and staff exp and help advertise and every thing that i know how to do
how long can you stay on the server a day?: 3 hours to 6 hours a day on saturdays 6-7
10/07/2012 9:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
poopworm
(for staff):kindness rating:8.5
will you dedicate all your time helping the server?:yes
why should i pick you instead of someone else?:Because i am good at enforcing rules and helping people
what benefits will you contribute to the server?:i will contribute a posivite fun community.
how long can you stay on the server a day?5to 6 hours
10/07/2012 9:19 pm
angelfish11
(for staff):kindness rating: 11/10?
will you dedicate all your time helping the server?: Yes, I'm very dedicated. I'd make it a commitment
why should i pick you instead of someone else?: Because I can devote a lot of time and effort into the server. Let's face it, I'm online a lot lol. I'm fair, yet I can enforce the rules very well.
what benefits will you contribute to the server?:Experience, and just everything In my power that I can. I can make it a good place for everybody
how long can you stay on the server a day?: As long as you need. Basically whenever I have free time. But yeah, a lot.
10/08/2012 2:50 am
cocoabean2000
Did I get Admin?
10/25/2012 8:04 pm
tofujofu
Hey stab,

Ummmm, it says u have to update it to 1.4, so can u plz do that?
10/25/2012 8:15 pm
tofujofu
HELLO STAB,

CAN U PLEASE PUT IT ON 1.4 LIKE UPDATE IT. THX
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome