My Staff Application

keralis1's Avatar keralis11/16/14 10:44 pm
1/16/2014 10:44 pm
keralis1's Avatar keralis1
IGN: GoochMoot

Email(so i can contact you): goochproductionz@gmail.com

what role: I would like to apply for Administrator/Co-owner

why you want it: I want to apply for staff to make sure players are happy with the server and feel that it has good staff. I also want to help players out and try to make the server better.

why do you think you deserve it: I think I deserve it because I am very truthful, and honest and think I am fit for this rank from all the experience.

rate yourself: Social, Helpful, Truthful, Honest

And here is another app for more imformation (just in case)

IGN: GoochMoot

Bans: Once but framed for raiding a base.

Experience Being Staff: I have been staff on many servers but will say them privately In-Game or on Skype.

Maturity (On a scale of 1-10): 10

Job you Want: Administrator/Head Administrator

Why should I hire you?: I am a very experienced staff and think that I will be fit for this job

How can you Help: I will do everything I can to help out like building etc.

Do you have Good Grammar: Yes

Skype (required): Brandaned

Time Zone: AZ US

How much will you Dedicate to the Server: An hour or 2 a day

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 2 years

How will you Treat New Players: I will tell them to first read the rules and might show them around a bit.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will kick or ban depending on problem, if its a hacker/cheater definite Instant-Ban, Advertisers, Temp-Ban then maybe ban if keeps on going. Spammers/Rude to players A couple kicks and later Temp-Ban
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I think you should pick me because I have alot of experience with handling players. I am very responsible and will not lie. I basically just try to do the administartor job but love to help out players with whatever they need. It does sound like I am not very strict but i am decently strict and will very rarely give players second chances. Overall my applications for staff are just to try and keep the server in good shape and treat players well.

Anything Else: I am able to record on your server just I don't have many subs

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!
keralis1
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner